Chapter 28

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"Sumin-ah..." I heard someone said, softly, followed by a nudge afterwards. Yawning, I opened my eyes and looked towards the voice.

"Umma..what is it?" I asked, tiredly. "Wake up. You have school" she said and my eyes widened. Oh, right. I forgot I'm now going to Seoul University.

Nodding, I slowly got up and headed towards the bathroom. I'm glad I'm no longer in High school, because I no longer have to wear uniforms.

Going through my closet, I decided to wear a blue jean shirt with a pair of white jeans and heels.

I swunged opened my door as I was holding onto my bag, only leading me bumping into someone. "OOF!"

"Oh, sorry sis" I heard someone said and looked up, only to see Youngjae. I smiled. "Hi Youngie" I cooed and laughed.

"Ewh , don't call me that" he whined and I laughed. And then, I noticed something on the corner of his lips. I immediately stopped laughing as I stared at him.

"What?" he asked. "What's that?" I asked as I moved closer towards him. He quickly moved back and I frowned at his actions. I looked closer and my eyes widened.

"YAH! Did you get into a fight?!" I shouted as I slapped his arms. "OW! Yah! Be quiet. Mom and dad might hear!" He whispered-yelled.

"Well let them here, so we can go sue whoever made you like this!" I shouted, more quietly this time. He sighed.

"It's nothing. I was coming home from school and I was too busy playing games on my ipod that I ran into a pole" He said as he stared at me.

I eyed him for awhile before bursting out laughing. I know he's lying but I don't want to force it out of him, so I played it off.

"Alright dumbo. Watch where you're going next time" I said before turning around and heading dwonstairs.

After eating breakfast, I grabbed onto my handbag before bidding goodbye to my family and leaving the house. Getting into my car, I droved off to school.

"SUMIN!" I heard someone shouted once I got there. Turning around, I smiled. "Hey Dahyun! Hey Ahri!" I exclaimed.

I'm actually feeling a lot better nowadays thanks to them. After I told them everything, I felt a bit better. But that doesn't mean I'm still not heartbroken.

"Omo, who is she?"

"She's so pretty?"

"She's hanging out with them!"

"Does she know the queenkas?"

"Isn't she that blind girl back in high school?"

Once I heard the mumblings coming from around me, I turned to Dahyun and Ahri. "Queenkas?" I asked and they both smiled cheekily at me.

"W-We're the q-queenkas here.." They said and my eyes widened. Queenkas? Wow, that still exist even in college years?

"Oh...okay then. Do you guys beat students up and bully them?" I asked and I heard them gasp. "WHAT?! Yah, what do you think of us? Of course not!" They both yelled and I chuckled.

"I know, I was just kidding" I said, and laughed. "How did you guys become queenkas?" I asked, walking beside them.

"Oh, after that one day we beated up Hyomin and her gang back in High school?" Dahyun said, unsure if that was why. I slowy nodded.

"Well that's nice. I shouldn't be hanging out with the QUEENKAS before I get bullied" I said, jokingly before walking away from them.

"YAH! COME BACK HERE!" I heard them both shouting after me as I tried running away from them.

Quickly turning around a corner...I bumped into someone. "OOF!" I winced as I fell back landing on my . "Watch where you're ing going! You just bumped into my girl" An angry voice said.

Looking up, my eyes widened. In front of me, was Sehun and Jaein. Behind them was EXO.

"S-Sorry..." I quickly muttered an apology before getting up and running away. "WAIT!" I heard someone called me but I just kept walking.

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

"Watch where your ing going! You just bumped into my girl" I shouted, at the girl who was on the floor. Just then, she looked up.

My eyes widened. It was......... Sumin. "S-Sorry.." I heard her muttered a quick apology before getting up and running away.

I stood there, frozen. S-She c-comes here?...

"WAIT!" I heard Baekhyun shouted after her but she didn't turn back.

"SUMIN!" I heard two other voices yelling and saw Dahyun and Ahri running towards us. I saw Dahyun giving me a quick glare before turning towards her boyfriend, Kai.

"Tell your friend to watch his ing attitude, Kai" I heard her said, angrily before running off after Sumin.

"Wasn't that Sumin?" Jaein asked, quietly.

"You're a ing , Sehun" Kai said before turning around and following after his girlfriend. I sighed as I ran a finger through my hair.

This is not as easy as I thought...

 

 

(Your POV)

Once I was sure I was far enough from them, I bit my lips to keep me from crying. I could already feel my eyes watering but I quickly wiped it away.

The sight earlier...made my heart fell. They were h-holding hands.....

Just then I heard a familiar voice calling me and I turned around, only to see Ahri and Dahyun.

"Kwenchana?" they asked me once they caught up. I weakly smiled and nodded. "I'm fine..." I said, before heading towards the office.

After recieving my classes, I headed off to my class. My first class was History, which wasn't with Dahyun nor Ahri, which .

Entering the class, I showed my schedule to my teacher before introducing myself to them.

"Look at them legs, it's to die for"

"She's hot"

"She looks so pretty..."

."Uhmm....your seat will be next to....uhmm....Kyungsoo! Kyungsoo please raise up your hands" I heard him say before I saw Kyungsoo raising up his hands.

Ah . An EXO member? Ok, let me tell you....I told myself I shouldn't interfere with EXO anymore, because they're close with Sehun. And staying with them...meaning staying close with Sehun too, won't help me get over Sehun.

I gulped as I made my way over to the smiling Kyungsoo. "Hi Sumin!" he chirped, happily. I slowly nodded. "Hey, D.O.." I muttered before sitting down.

He gave me a frown. "Yah, I'm hurt. You know I already gave you permission to call me Kyungsoo. Why are you calling me by my gang name for?" He asked.

I looked at him and saw him staring at me. "S-So...you g-guys are still a g-gang?" I asked. He nodded. "Yeah. Still the most feared one" he said and shrugged.

 

 

After my classes, it was now lunch time. "SUMIN!" I heard someone shouting, and I smiled, knowing it was Dahyun and Ahri. "Hey.." I greeted.

"Ready for lunch?" they asked me and I nodded. Making our way to the canteen, they dragged me over to.....WHAT?! NO NO. Please not them.

I slowly pulled back. "Wae?" Dahyun asked as she stared at me, confused. "I am not going there. If you're going to stay by your boyfriend, go by yourself, but please do not take me there" I said, as I stared at EXO's table.

I saw her sigh and nodded. "Alright then...I understand. Then, we'll stay with you. Forget EXO" She said and smiled before dragging me to a different table.

My eyes widened. "You didn't need to do that. Go stay with Kai. He might be looonnneeeelllllyyyyy" I said, and chuckled. She scoffed.

"He sees me everyday. He won't die" Dahyun said before chuckling. "Alrighty then" I said before sitting down besides Ahri.

Just then......."HI SUMIN!" I heard loud voices saying and I looked up, only to meet EXO. My eyes widened. Why the hell are they here?! The last time I checked, their table was over 'there' not right here.

I am seriously not doing a veryyy good job at staying away from them. Aish.

"H-Hey.." I muttered before sipping my juice. "Ehhh, why the long face? Are you not happy to see us?" Chen said and I quickly shook my head.

"A-Aniyo.." I muttered. "Hey guys! Why aren't you guys sitting at our table?" I heard someone said and I mentally sighed.

Great, why the hell is here here too? I looked up and saw Jaein. "OH! Annyeong Sumin!" She chirped happily, and I let out a forced smile.

"Hello" I said, before looking back down. 5 minutes barely passed and I would cringe everytime I see Sehun and Jaein being all lovey dovery each other.

Can't they see I'm dying of hurt? Feeling my tears that were already come out I immediately stood up. "I need to use the restroom" I said before leaving.

Letting my legs take over, I found myself at the school's garden. And right there, I let out all my tears. Sitting there, I couldn't help but let all my tears come down as I held onto my chest.

Stupid Sehun. Stupid jerk. If he was going to be all lovey dovey with his fiance, why didn't he go do it someowhere else. Why the hell did they have to do it right in front of me?

Burrying my face into my knees, I continously let out all my tears.

"You know, pretty girls shouldn't cry" I heard a voice said and I immediately jumped up. Who the hell was that?

Looking around, I saw a man coming out from behind the tree behind me. He was tall.....like tall tall.

"W-Who are you?..." I asked, with my tear stained face.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm Shin Yooncheol, but you can call me Nakta"

 

 


*GASPS* Ouuuuuuuuuuiieee.

Lol ENJOY :)