Chapter 15

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"SUMIN!" I heard our mom shout from downstairs. "NEH?!" I shouted back. I was busy painting a portrait of the mountains.

All of a sudden, Iheard the door to the art room open. "Sumin, your dad is hosting a party for his 15th year anniversary today" my mother said and I nodded.

"Yes, I know umma" I said while I was still grazing the paintbrush on the painting. "Well, you have to get ready. The party is in 3 hours" she said.

"Umma, that's in 3 hours!" I whined and she chuckled. "Aniyo. We have to make you the best" she said and I finally noded.

My umma always wants me to be the best. "Is Ahri and Dahyun invited?" I asked. She laughed. "Of course they are!" She said and I nodded, happily.

Ahri and Dahyun's parent's company has a share with our company.

I put down my painting and went to my room. I could sense that there were already hair stylists, make up artists and everyone there waiting for me.

After 2 hours, I was finally finished. I couldn't see myself but I could sense that I was pretty nice.

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

"Yoboseyo?" I answered my phone. "Sehun, we have a business party to attend. Get ready by 7PM" My dad said and I nodded.

"Okay, I'll be there" I said. EXO they're all going to be there too. After I was done getting dressed, I headed out to my car.

(A/N: Sehun is oh so xxyyyy <3 Ok, shutup author)

When I arrived at the business party, there were many people there already. Reporters, other business partners, etc.

I bowed at the elders once I went passed them. Honestly, I don't even know who's party is this. All I know is that, it's someone close to my parents.

"SEHUN!" I heard someone called my name and turned around. I smiled when I saw the rest of my members. They were all standing at one corner, together.

I groaned when half of the girls there started eyeing us as if we were meat. Ugh, someone get these girls out of my sight.

"Sehun!" Someone called me and I turned around. "Umma!" I shouted once I saw her. "You look handsome, my son" she said as she smiled at me.

I looked around. "Umma, where's appa?" I asked her and she pointed ahead of me. "He's over there, talking to his partners" she said and chuckled. I nodded.

My umma and I walked over to him. "Appa" I said and he turned around. He smiled brightly. "Oh, Sehun! Come here" he said and pushed me in front of him.

My eyes widened when I saw them. They're Sumin's parents. Does that mean she's here too? Wait, shutup Sehun. You did not just say that.

"Meet Mr and Mrs.Choi. They own Choi Corporation" My eyes widened again. Choi Corporation?! THAT'S LIKE, THE #1 COMPANY IN KOREA.

"Oh, it's you, Sehun?" Mrs.Choi said and I nodded. "Annyeong hashimnikka Mr.Choi and Mrs.Choi" I said and bowed. "Oh, you know my son?" My dad asked and they nodded.

"Neh. He's one of our daughter's friend" she said and my dad nodded. "Well that's great" he said and smiled. I smiled.

"I'll be back appa" I said before bowing to the 3 of them and my mom before walking away.

 

 

(Your POV)

"SUMIN!" I heard someone shout and smiled. It was Dahyun and Ahri. "Oh my god, girl. You are looking gorgeous! That dress is beautiful!" Ahri complimented and I smiled. "Thanks" I replied.

I was busy laughing with Ahri and Dahyun until........I felt someone bump into me, causing me to slip. I closed my eyes, waiting for the painful and hard contact, but it never came.

Instead, I felt a pair of arms wrapped around my waist.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I was too busy trying to find EXO that I accidently bumped into a girl. I was about to apologize but my eyes widened when I saw her about to fall.

Without even knowing, I quickly reached out my arms and wrapped it around her waist, pulling her up.

When she looked up, and stared at me...my eyes widened........It was........Sumin. At first, I didn't recognize her because of her make up....

I quickly helped her. "Sorry" I apologized. "Oh, Sehun? What are you doing here? And it's okay" she said and smiled at me. THUMP THUMP THUMP.

Why is my heart beating so fast? I was staring at her with my jaws dropped. She is beautiful. Her dress was slit on her legs and she had her hair curled and placed behind her back.

(Your dress)

(Your Hair)

(Your make up)

 

"Uh, Sehun?" she asked me. I quickly snapped out of my thoughts. "Huh? O-oh yeah, uhm..my parents are business partners with the person who is doing this party.

I saw her eyes widened. What? Did I say somethi- "You're business partners with my dad?" she asked me. Yes-WAIT!! THIS IS HER PARTY?!

"This is your party?" I asked, my eyes widened and she nodded. Oh...so that's why my dad introduced me to them.

"Sehun!" Someone shouted and I turned around. SO THERE THEY ARE! EXO were walking towards me with smiles on their faces.
I glared at them. "Where were you guys?" I asked.

"Oh, mianhe. Our parents wants us to meet the other business partners. Did you know we're at Choi Corporation's party right now?! LIKE, WOW! It's such an honor to be here with such a great company!" Chanyeol said, excitedly.

I heard someone giggling and turned around. Sumin was laughing. "Hey, aren't you the one Sehun keeps talking nonstop-" My eyes widened as I quickly covered Lay-hyung's mouth.

I glared at him and let out an awkward laugh. "Well, aren't you funny Lay. I never did such things" I said as I glared at him through my eyes but my lips remained a smile.

He gave me the what-the--are-you-talking-about-OHHHHHHHHHH look. "Oh yeah. Haha I'm just stupid" Lay said and smiled at Sumin.

I awkwardly coughed. "Okay, well uhm guys. This is the girl that I took to the hospital" I said while pointing to Sumin.

"Oh, so you're Choi Sumin! We're really sorry on what happened. We never liked Hyomin and her group anyways" Suho said and she smiled.

"Oh and uhm...she's the daughter of Mr. and Mrs.Choi" I said and they all nodded before......"WAIT, WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?!" They all shouted with wide eyes.

I heard Sumin chuckling. Aw. Her laugh is soo cute-SHUTUP SEHUN! "Yeah, it's true" I said and they stood there, shocked.

"Oh my god. She's freakin filthy rich!" Chanyeol said earning another cute laugh from Sumin. "I'm just a normal girl, like every other girl" she said and smiled.

I think Tao noticed her cane? "Oh, why do you have that cane with you?" Tao asked, politely. She smiled. "I'm blind" she said and once again, their jaws dropped again.

Yeah, I also couldn't believe she's blind at first too. "Oh...we're sorry" they apologized and she laughed. "If you guys want me to accept your apology...then please don't be nice because of pity. Treat me like a normal girl. Even though I'm blind, I still do the same things as everyone else" she said and smiled.

"Okay!" they all shouted, happily.

"OH! And please me my two best friends, Kang Ahri and Kim Dahyun" she said as her two friends came out from behind her. They actually looked very nice too...now that I noticed. But they will never beat Sumin-DID NOT JUST THING THAT!

(Ahri's dress)

(Dahyun's dress)

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" they both said and smiled at EXO before bowing. EXO smiled and greeted back.

This is going to be a looonnnggggg night.


ENJOY! :)