Chapter 11

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sehun's POV)

I was at home playing games with Chen and Luhan when the door swunged opened....

I turned around and saw D.O who had his head low. I frowned. What is he doing? I looked around and saw that everyone wasn't even paying attention to him.

"Yah, why are you looking down?" I asked. That got Suho's attention. Suho also frowned and walked up to D.O.

"Hey, you alright?" Suho asked. Suho lifted D.O's face up and his eyes widened. "WHO THE DID THIS TO YOU?!" Suho shouted, causing everyone to turn around.

They all gasped when they saw D.O's face. His face was all bruised up and bleeding. "Who did this?" Kris growled.

"INFINITE. I was coming back from the library and those es pulled me into an alley and started beating me up. I was out-numbered. 7 against 1, I couldn't fight back" D.O said angrily.

Suho's eyes darkened. "Those es will die for messing with you" Suho said angrily. Then, he looked at all of us.

INFINITE is going to get their whooped now. They just messed with the wrong people.

"Guys, we're heading to INFINITE's place tonight" Suho growled. I smirked. Great, I needed a fight anyways.

 

(Your POV)

"I'M SOOOO FREAKIN BORED!" I shouted as I laid on my bed. Why is today so boring? Ughhh. I need to go out.

And then, immediately, I jolted up from my bed. "A PICNIC!" I shouted, excitedly. I hurriedly got up from my bed and grabbed my phone.

I quickly dialed a number. Right after I heard the line pick up, I immediately shouted into the phone.

"LET'S HAVE A PICNIC TODAY!" I shouted, excitedly.........

"Geez.....did you need to shout that loud? I'm going to go deaf" Ahri said s she groaned. I chuckled. "Mianhe. But do you guys want to hang out today? At the park, with food?" I asked, hoping they'd say yes.

"Great, sounds fun. Today? What time?" she asked. Then, all of a sudden I heard the phone being pulled away from her.

"HI SUUMMMINNNN!" The person on the other line shouted excitedly. I chuckled. "Hi Dahyun" I said, smiling. Then, I heard the line going quiet....before....

"Okay, you're on speaker now. SO SPEAK!" Dahyun said and I chuckled. "Ok ok" Dahyun and Ahri lives together...so yup.

"Soo, I'm bored and I was thinking if you guys want to go out on a picnic?" I asked. "OH YESSS! hehehe" Dahyun shouted, excitedly.

I chuckled. She's always so giggly and happy. "Okay. Well, I'm going to bring Kimbap and fruits" I said.

"Ohh, well then....I'll make mini sandwhiches" Ahri said and I nodded. "And I'll bring drinks" Dahyun said and I nodded again.

"Well, THEN WE'RE ALL SET! See you guys in two hours at xxxx park" I said before hanging up the phone.

I grabbed my cane and opened my bedroom door, only to be greeted by my maid. She smiled. "Hello Ms.Choi" The maid said and I could feel that she was bowing.

I chuckled. "You don't need to bow, Aesook" I said and smiled. "N-neh?" she said, clearly shocked.

"Don't bow and don't call me Ms.Choi when you greet me Aesook. You make me feel old" I said and pouted. "B-But it's r-rude.." She said and I smiled.

"Don't worry about it. Call me by Sumin, arasso?" I said. "Neh Ms.Choi" she said and I frowned. "I-I mean S-Sumin" She said and I smiled, satisfied.

"You know, I don't get it. You're the same age as me but you're working as a maid" I said and frowned.

Aesook is the same age as me, 17 years old but she dropped out of school and started working because she wanted to help her mom. I feel pity for her.

"Aesook, how about you hang out with me today?" I said and smiled widely. "N-Neh?" she asked, surprised. I smiled. "Please?" I pleaded.

"I'm sorry Sumin, but I have a job to do" she said and I frowned. "Well, I'm giving you today off so please hang out with me today. And this is an order from me" I said. I heard her sigh.

"Okay. BUT ONLY FOR TODAY!" She said and I nodded my head fast, before pulling her downstairs with me to go grocery shopping.

After shopping for the ingredients, Aesook helped me make Kimbap. She's so kind, I can't believe someone like her has to go through a hard life.

Her mom works 3 jobs, and she works here as a maid. Her father died from an accident, leaving both of them alone and with no money. So, she took away her education and started to work to help her mom.

"Aesook, what did you wanted to be?" I asked her while I was searching through my closet. She was on my bed, sitting down.

"What do you mean?" she asked. "I mean, what was your future career?" I asked.

"I wanted to be a surgeon...It was always my dream" I heard her said, sadly. I looked back at her and I could sense that she had a sad smile on her face.

I decided to change the subject. "Well, it's almost time to go. Let's go?" I asked once I gave her one of my dresses. She denied but after forcing her, he finally agreed.

While Aesook was downstairs putting the kimbap into a plastic container box, I quickly took out my phone and dailed a phone number.

"Yoboseyo?"

"Umma...Can I ask for something?"

 

"DAHYUN! AHRI!" I shouted once I saw them. They had a blanket sprawled out on the green grass.

"Guys, I want you to meet someone" I said as I looked over to Aesook and smiled. "Guys, meet Aesook. Aesook, meet my two best friends, Dahyun and Ahri" I said and smiled.

After exchanging hello's and hi's, we all sat down and ate. We talked about school and what we wanted to be in the future, even Aesook did too.

"So, does any of you have a boy that you like?" Dahyun asked us. When she asked that question, one person popped into my head.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Oh Sehun.

My eyes widened and I immediately smacked myself. ANIYO! YOU CAN'T LIKE HIM! You only see him as a brother. Ani. Ani!

"Uhh...Sumin?" Ahri said and I immediately stopped slapping myself. I looked up and I could sense that they were all staring at me.

"Why were you slapping yourself?" Ahri asked me. My eyes widened. Crap!  "Ohh, u-uh...there was a f-fly on my f-face. Yeah, a fly" I said and laughed nervously.

"Liiiiiiiiaaaaaarrrrrr! You're hiding something from us, AREN'T YOU?!" Dahyun shouted as she was now up in my face.

I quickly pushed her away from me. "ANI!" I shouted. "Do you like someone?" Dahyun asked and I could feel her staring at me suspiciously.

My eyes widened and I immediately blushed. "A-Ani.." I said, denying. Then, all of a sudden........

"LAIR!" Dahyun shouted as she harshly slapped my arms. "OWWWWW!" I screamed out in pain. "Tell us who it is" She said.

I sighed. How am I friends with her again?

"OKAY OKAY!" I shouted, clearly losing this battle. I sighed before speaking.

"I don't know what it is. There's this boy........who I know. And....everytime I'm with him, I can't help but to always be happy when he's there. My heart beats really fast and I would always blush whenever I'm with him" I said.

Without knowing, I was smiling while I was saying that...........and the only person that was in my mind that whole time was.........OH SEHUN.

"KYAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH! YOU ARE TOTAAALLLY IN LOVE GIRL! Who's the guy?! Is he cute?!" Dahyun and Ahri immediately squealed.

I heard Aesook laugh at their reaction. Ohhh gawdd, why did I tell them for? Great, now I'm going to be teased for the rest of my life.

 

(Sehun's POV)

We all headed to INFINITE'S "place". I smirked.

Once we got there, Suho grabbed a metal stick, dragging it on the floor, creating a loud screeching sound.

"Who the -" One of the INFINITE members came out and once he saw us, he frozed.

Suho smirked. "Surprise" Suho said once he saw the members shocked state. "Hey, who is-" the rest of the members started popping up.

Once Sunggyu saw us, he smirked. "Oh, EXO? How's the boy that we beated up? Is he crippled now?" Sunggyu said as he let out a laugh.

My hands clenched into a fists, and so did the other members. D.O was at home, resting since he was beatened up pretty badly.

Before I knew it, Suho was already up in Sunggyu's face, beating the crap out of him. And that's how the fight started.

I quickly threw a punch at Sungyeol's face once I saw him running towards me. "ing " I muttered before I kicked him in the stomach.

I was busy fighting against Hoya, when all of a sudden, I felt myself being pulled away from Hoya. I looked up and saw.....another of our rival gang...............TEEN TOP.

I mentally scoffed. Those es are that weak that they needed backup?

I immediately kicked the guy who pulled me away. I think his name was....L.Joe? So now, I was fighting against Hoya and L.Joe.

Hoya held onto me as L.Joe was throwing punches at me. I groaned.

Then, I saw Kai came in and pull L.Joe away from me and started to punch him. I took that chance and started to fight against Hoya.

All of a sudden........

.

.

.

.

.

BANG!

 

(Author's POV)

Sehun turned around and saw that CAP, the leader of Teen Top was holding onto a gun. He scoffed. Playing dirty, I see?

Since CAP wasn't paying attention to Sehun, Sehun walked over to the side and grabbed onto a metal stick. Sehun smirked as he walked over to him.

"A gun? Really CAP? You guys can't beat us so you're using a gun" Kris said and scoffed.

"All you s are going to die-" Before CAP could finish his sentence.... he already collapsed due to Sehun hitting him with the metal stick.

He fell down onto the floor, unconscious. Sehun scoffed as he threw the metal stick onto the floor. "You were saying?" Sehun said as he looked at CAP's unconcious body before scoffing.

"Let's go guys" Sehun said before walking out of INFINITE's place. EXO just stood there, with wide eyes. Did Sehun just do that?

Then, they walked out after Sehun...making sure to step on any of the INFINITE and TEEN TOP's unconcious bodies that was laying on the floor.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Ok, I'm sorry for the LOOONGG WAIT! And sorry for making INFINITE and TEEN TOP the bad characters in here. Lol I mean, I REAAALLY LIKE THEM THOUGH.