Chapter 49

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Author's POV)

"Oh, Sehun?" Sumin asked, shocked once she saw that Sehun had came to her house. "Hey" Sehun greeted. Sumin frowned before greeting him back.

"I'm sorry, come in." She said and chuckled once she realized that she had been blocking the door for awhile. Sehun chuckled. "No, it's okay."

"What are you doing here today?" Sumin asked once she arrived to the livingroom with a cup of coffee. Sehun thanked her. "I wanted to take you out today." He said.

Sumin frowned. "Out?" She then thought back. It had been two weeks since she had arrived back from Changwon and also the last time she had hung out with Sehun.

She looked up to him and smiled. "Sure, let me go change and grab my things." she said before getting up, ready to head upstairs. Before she could leave though, she felt herself being pulled back.

Confused, she looked back at Sehun and he smiled. "You already look beautiful, there's no need to change." he said, softly.

Sumin couldn't help but feel the heat rising up on her cheeks and quickly looked away. The girl could feel her heart beating fast and she was afraid he might've heard.

"Sumin?" Sehun called out, quickly snapping her out of her thoughts. "Huh?" She turned back to him. He stared at her, "Well, are you going to go grab your bag?" He asked.

"OH, uh yeah. Sorry, i'll be back." She said before quickly running upstairs.

Sehun watched Sumin run upstairs, confused on why she was acting like that before chuckling once he heard her slam the door shut.

 

(Sumin's POV)

I quickly slammed my door shut and leaned my back against it. I placed my hand against my check, feeling my beating heart and tried to calm down my breathing. Because of what Sehun had just said to me and well....because of running up those 200,000 flight of stairs.

"Oh my god" I breathed out. Did he really just say that to me? Oh my gosh, calm down you damn heart.

I walked over to my bed and plopped down on it. I could still feel my cheeks burning and thank god my heart was starting to turn to normal beating.

I could feel myself smiling, and then I frowned. Oh god, I am not doing this right now. Quickly smacking my cheeks and wincing at how hard I smacked myself, Iwent to go grab my purse and headed downstairs.

"Well you took quite awhile just grabbing your purse." Sehun said once I finally reached him. I awkwardly laugh. Well, yeah cause this was all your fault. I was trying to calm my beating heart and cool myself down.

"Sorry" I said, cheekly. Sehun laughed, but then frowned. Before I knew it, his hands cupped around my face and he gently rubbed them with his fingers.

*BADUM BADUM BADUM* oh god, there it goes again. I felt my cheeks getting hot and I swear I was about to just kick him out of my house for making me feel like this.

"Why are your cheeks red?" He asked. I gulped. I looked towards him and saw there was worry in his eyes and he was slightly frowning.

Why does he look..worried? And then it finally hit me, I smacked myself on the cheeks, this was probably why.

"Did something happen up there?" Yes, it did. "No it didn't." I found myself blurting out. His gaze then turned towards me, before raising a brow.

"Oh really, then explain why you have a red mark on the side of your face" Goddamn it Sehun, just take my answer already. Sheesh. I stared at him for awhile and knowing he won't stop asking, I sighed. 

"I smacked myself okay?" I said before leaving him there and walking towards the door. "Yah, why would you do that?" He half-yelled.

"You wouldn't wanna know!" I yelled as I headed towards his car and opened it. I turned to his steering wheel and pressed on the honk.

"Are you coming, or not?" I yelled back at him. I saw his shocked face and him feeling his pockets. I smiled. "HEY, how did you get my keys?!" He yelled.

I ignored his question and just comfortably sat in my seat, patiently waiting for him. That's cause I'm slick, Sehun.

 

(Sehun's POV)

This girl, really. I shook my head. When did she even steal my keys? I chuckled and headed towards the car.

"Let's go to the carnival, yeah?" I asked once I got in the car. I saw her eyes lightened up and she quickly nodded. I chuckled at her reaction. Little kid. Explain to me how she caught my attention again?

After awhile, we finally arrived at the carnival. "Hey, wait up!" I yelled. I barely parked my car and got out when Sumin decided to run off to the parade on her own.

"No, you come!" She yelled back. I frowned. Fine. Before I ran after her to catch up.

"SEHUN!" She yelled. I flinched. This girl, really. "What?" I asked. "Let's go pop some balloons. Loser buys dinner!" She challenged me and ran off to the game booth first. 

 

"Okay, the rules is to pop 3 balloons in a row until you run out of needle sticks." The employee said and we both nodded.

"On your mark, ready.."

"I'm so going to kick your , Sehun."

"Get set.."

"Oh, don't be so cocky, Sumin."

"GO!"

And then we started. We had 10 needle sticks in our hand and we only needed to pop 3 in a row. This should be easy.

...

Damn it, why is this so hard?

I MISSED!

This game isn't as easy as it look guys, really.

I looked over to Sumin and saw that she had already popped two and only needed one more left, while me..I haven't popped none.

"THREE!" I heard Sumin yell. "HAH! You have to buy me dinner noww." She giggled and I rolled my eyes.

"I was planning to anyways." I said, and smiled. She stared at me for awhile. "HAH! YOU LOSER!" She pointed her finger at me and walked away. I shook my head.

She's a grown women and still acts like she's 12. "Yah, will you stop running away!" I shouted at her.

"Oops, sorry." She smiled and ran back towards me.

 

(Author's POV)

Sumin and Sehun had gone over to his apartment because they had decided to make dinner instead of going out. They had decided to take a rest on the couch before starting on the cooking.

"How did you like today?" Sehun asked, as he stared at her. Sumin looked at him and smiled. "I loved it, Sehun. Thank you very much" She said, genuinely.

Sehun smiled. "It's no problem."

 

After a few minutes of none of them talking, Sumin decided to speak up. "Sehun?" She called out.

He looked towards her. "Yeah?" He asked, now shifting his body so that he was fully giving her his whole attention. Sumin sighed.

"Why are you even with me?" She asked, softly. Sehun frowned, not sure what she meant. "What do you mean?"

"I'm disgusting." She stated. At this moment, Sehun knew what she meant and before he could even say anything, she continued.

"I almost got by my childhood friend, someone I thought who would always look after me. He touched me..he kissed me." Sumin couldn't stop herself as she started to say everything that was on her mind. It all just hurts so much. She didn't even pause to let Sehun say anything.

"Honestly, you shouldn't even be here with me. All this time, you could have found another girl to be with. Why would you be with a disgusting girl like me? I'm disgusting. I'm not wanted anymore. Heck, I don't even want myself." Sumin started to feel her tears running down her face. She thought she could forget what had happened, but she just couldn't. She smiled to make it look as if she was okay, but inside, she was slowly dying.

"Sumin" Sehun called out. She hiccuped. "I don't know if you pity me or something that's why you have always starting to be with me after what had happened, when you never did before but whatever it is, Sehun-"

"Sumin, stop it!" Sehun yelled. He was tired of her calling herself disgusting. He didn't care what had happened to her, he just wanted to be with her.

Sumin finally stopped and looked at him, tears staining her face. "I don't care what happened to you. Sumin, I wish I could turn back time but I can't. And I regret that I didn't come sooner. Don't say you're disgusting, Sumin because in my eyes, you are the most beautiful woman and I would never go for somebody else..."

What he had said had caught her attention. She stared at him, confused. What did he mean by that?

"Because I love you, Sumin.."

She felt her breath got caught in as she tried to process what he had just said.

Sehun cupped her face in his hands and wiped away her tears. He smiled at her, painfully, seeing that the woman in front of him, was broken.

"Let me take the pain away" He whispered.

And then he leaned in and captured her lips.

He slowly massaged her soft lips with his own. At first, she didn't respond but after awhile, she kissed back. He shifted to a more comfortable position and wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her in closer so that their body were pressed against each other. At that moment, Sumin had no one else in her mind accept Sehun.

She wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling him in closer and she felt him smile against her lips. She ran her fingers though his hair and started to kiss him with the same force that he was giving. Sehun her bottom lips and she gave him access.

Their breathing became heavier and the room started to get hotter by the second. He grabbed her legs and pulled her over to straddle his lap, causing her to accidently bite down on his lips. Sehun let out a small groan. He left her lips and instantly attached his lips against her jaw and started to kiss and down to her neck, earning a moan from her..At this moment, lust clouded their minds..

 

 

 


AND yall already know what happened next HAHA I don't write so here ya go. Oh my god, this is so cheesy. Lol xD well anyways, enjoooooy(;