Chapter 18

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"But.....the surgery can only be done in America" Dr.Kim said and I frozed. Did I hear it right? America? "W-what?.." You whispered. "It's in America, Sumin. I'll give you a chance to talk to your parents and decide" Mrs.Kim said. 

"Why can't it be done here?" You asked. "It's too dangerous for us to handle and your donor is in America" Dr.Kim said and you nodded. 

After that, you left her room. "What happened? What'd she say?" Sehun asked you. You smiled. "I have a donor" you said. 

"CHINCHA?! WOW, That's great!" Sehun exclaimed. I weakly smiled. "Yeah, I guess it is" I said. 

 

(Sehun's POV)

I notices her sad tone and frowned. "What's wrong? Shouldn't you be happy that you're finally going to see again?" I asked her and she looked up at me. 

"I am but.......the surgery can only be performed in America" she said and I frozed. A-America?....S-She's leaving m-me? 

"W-what?.." I whispered and she nodded. "Dr.Kim said it's too dangerous for my surgery to be here and my donor is in America" She said and sighed. 

I don't want her to go...but it's the best for her. She'll be glad to have her eyesight back again. I sighed and stared at her. 

"Are you going to go?" I asked her and she shrugged. "I'm not sure. I need to discuss this with my parents" she said and I just nodded. 

"You should go" I said to her. I saw her frown. "Why?" She asked me. 

"Well, I know you want your eye sight back. It's just that you don't want to leave your friends and family behind" I said and her eyes widened. 

Bingo. That is exactly what she is thinking right now. "How did you know?" She asked. I shrugged. "Lucky guess" I said and she nodded. 

After the hospital, I sent her home. While walking home, I couldn't help but think about what she said. 

What if she forgets about me once she comes back? She doesn't even know how I look like? Or, what if she thinks I'm ugly? 

 

(Your POV)

"Umma...Appa" I said as I entered the living room, where they're at. "Oh, Sumin? What's wrong?" They asked me once they saw me come to them.

"I have something to discuss" I said as I sat down on the sofa. "What is it?" They asked the a strange tone. 

"I have a donor" I said and I could hear them gasp. "Omo! That's great!" My mother exclaimed. "But....the surgery is in America" I said and it got quiet. 

After explaining everything to my parents, I finally came to a conclusion. 

 

 

(Author's POV)

You walked to school that day....ready to tell the news to your friends. 

When you got there, you felt someone walking next to you and frowned. "Don't worry, it's just me" the voice said and you calmed down once you know that it was Sehun. 

"Why makes you want to walk today? I thought you take the car?" You asked and Sehun shrugged. "I felt like walking today" he said and you nodded. 

"So, you made your decision already?" Sehun asked and you nodded. He nodded as well.

Once you got to school, you were about to go find Dahyun and Ahri when Sehun stopped you. "Dahyun and Ahri's with my friends" Sehun said and you frowned. 

"Once you got there, Dahyun brightened. "OH! SUMIN! EXO is here with us. They insisted on it...so..yeah" Dahyun said and you nodded. 

And then...Sehun leaned over to your ear. "Kai is sitting with Dahyun" Sehun whispered until your ear and you grinned. Kai is making his move now..

Then, you sighed, you decided to break the news to them. "Guys.....I have news for you all" you said and everyone quiet down.

"What is it?" Suho asked. 

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm going to America" 

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Short chapter buy enjoy!