Chapter 44

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sumin's POV)

Today, I had decided to go shopping with the boys. I wanted to stay back and finish watching Oh My Ghostess but Youngjae had managed to get me out somehow.

"Noona! Are you ready?" I heard his voice before he came barging through my door. I rolled my eyes. "Haven't you ever heard of 'knocking'?"

Youngjae stared at me before nodding. "As a matter of fact, yes I have. But since this is Jinyoung hyung's house, I don't need to knock" He pointed out. Ugh, he has a point.

"Anyways, we'll be downstairs for breakfast. Hurry up and get your lady stuff done. I want to go shopping." He said. I frowned.

"You're a guy, you're suppose to hate shopping" I laughed. "YAH. Just because I'm a guy doesn't mean I can't love shopping!" He yelled before exiting out of my room.

I chuckled before applying on some light make up, before tying my hair into a ponytail. I've never really liked my hair. It's always so flat that I can never shape it out. The struggle of having thin straight hair.

Afterwards, I headed to the closet and pulled out a black and white baseball tee and some denim shorts before slipping on some converse. I decided i'll go for a quite boyish but girly look today. Hehe I feel cute today! Back to a highschooler all over again.

After slipping on my nike cap, I hopped downstairs.

"HEY GUYSSS!" I screamed when I got down. "Wah, noona you look so cute today" Bambam said and Youngjae groaned in disguest before smacking him at the back of the head.

"Yah, that's my sister you're hitting on" He said and Bambam whined. "I just complimented her, not hitting on her okay!" he yelled.

I smiled and thanked Bambam before shoving the piece of toast in my mouth.

"You eat like a pig" I heard Youngjae muttered. I glared at him before grabbing his piece of toast and shoving it in his mouth. "And you need to mind your own business and eat"

After cleaning up, we all headed towards the car.

"Ah we don't have enough seats" I heard Jinyoung groaned as he ruffled his hair in frustration. "What do you mean there's not enough seats? I thought you said there will be enough?" Jackson said.

Jinyoung paused slightly, before turning back to us. "I'm sorry, this was my fault. I thought I had enough. " He sighed. "It's alright, you guys go on ahead. I'll stay back ahead" He said and smiled.

He was about to throw the keys to Jae Bum but I stopped him. "Wait, you guys go on ahead. I'll stay back here" I said and smiled.

"What? No, it's really okay. You go with them and i'll stay back" Jinyoung argued back and I gave him a stern look.

"No. I brought Youngjae here so you boys can all have a good time before we go back. You should go with them." I said. Jinyoung knew he would not win an argument with me so he sighed and nodded.

Bambam ran up to me and hugged me before letting go. "I'll bring you back lots of clothes, noona!" I chuckled and nodded. "Better!" I said, jokingly. The boys all got into the car and disappeared out of the driveway.

Just before I was going to head back into the house, I heard someone called my name causing me to turn around.

"Sumin, you can go with me" I looked for the voice and saw Joon. I smiled. "You're going shopping too?" He chuckled and rubbed the back of his neck before nodding.

"Yeah, I finished my work early and I happened to overheard the conversation with the boys. Jinyoung asked me to tag along but I thought I wouldn't finish in time so I declined. Why don't you say we go and surprise them over there?" He suggested and smiled. Oh no wonder why I had a crush on him when we were younger. That smile is just so...No stop it, Sumin. Sehun will always be #1. Shut up, conscience.

I smiled and nodded before heading towards his car.

 

After reaching the mall, we headed towards the shop Youngjae told me they were going to be at first.

"So, how's life?" Joon asked out of the ordinary. I smiled. Crazy. "It's been good" I said and he smiled. "That's good to hear."

"When did you get your surgery? How come you didn't tell me at all?" He pouted and I laughed. "I'm sorry, I didn't know you wanted to know. It's not like you will care right?" I said.

I noticed there was a silent before he replied. "Just because I bullied you when we were younger doesn't mean I never cared.."

I frowned and looked at him. Was that a hint of..sadness in his voice? I decided to shrug it off and smiled. I saw the department store just right up ahead and immediately, I could see Yugyeom's tall figure in the clothes aisle along with the others.

"Hey, I see them inside. Let's go" I suggested and headed first before I felt something...or someone tug on my wrist. I turned back and saw Joon holding my hands, a sad look on his face.

I frowned. I felt him pulling me closer to him until I was only a few inches away from him. What is he doing? 

"Sumin, can I ask you something?" He asked. I nodded, slowly. I was so confused. Why is he acting this way?

"Do you..still like me?" He whispered, but I heard him clearly. My eyes widened. Wha-what, why would he ask that? Does this mean he..likes me? I quickly shook the thought off my head and chuckled. He wouldn't ever like me.

"Of course I like you, silly" I laughed and slapped his arms, playfully. "Come on, let's go before we lose the boys"

I turned back around, only to get pulled back. I frowned. He can't possibly like me, right?

"Sumin..I love you"

I stood there, frozen. He..what? But how? why? We just barely met after so long! How could he even like me after all these years?

I quickly snapped out of my thoughts, only to see Joon slowly leaning down towards my face. "Please accept my feelings.." He whispered before his lips almost touched mines.

My eyes widened and I quickly shoved him away from me, not missing the hurt look on his face. I looked down towards my feet. After everything, why now?

"I'm sorry, Joon. But, my heart doesn't beat for you anymore.." I said, slowly. Turning around, I was going to head to the store before I felt myself being pulled back again. My god, what is wrong with this guy?!

I was starting to get annoyed.

"Who-"

"Sumin!" I heard someone yell, causing Joon's grip on my wrist to loosened. I pulled my hands away from him and turned around.

I felt myself letting out a sigh of relief when I saw Youngjae running towards me, with a smile on his face. Thank god, little brother. I need to thank you from saving me from this moment.

"Hey" I smiled. "I thought you were at home?" he asked. I nodded. "Yeah, but Joon was done with his work early so I came with him" I said, a bit awkward.

Youngjae looked towards him and smiled. "Ah, thank you hyung" Youngjae thanked and bowed. "It's really no problem" I heard Joon answered.

"Well, we should go. The others might be wondering where I went" Youngjae said, leading the way and pulling me along beside him.

 

(Youngjae's POV)

I wasn't dumb. I saw everything Joon was doing to my sister. At first, I thought he was just being friendly, but after he kept grabbing her and pulling her back, I started to feel myself getting a bit worried and confused. What are they talking about?

After I saw him try to kiss her, I had to run out of the store. I tried to so hard to contain the urge of punching him in the face once I reached them.

Just because I'm younger doesn't mean I can't protect my sister.

 

(Author's POV)

It was about 7PM when they decided to head back home. It was already quite dark and everyone was tired from all of the shopping.

"Well, we had a fun day today. We're happy you came, Sumin" Jinyoung said and smiled. Sumin smiled and nodded. "It was really no problem"

After the awkward encounter earlier in the day, Sumin didn't feel comfortable riding alone with Joon just yet. What if he randomly asked her some more questions?

"Hyung, is it okay if Sumin rode in the van instead? I'll go with Joon hyung" Youngjae asked Jinyoung, earning a questioning look from the boy.

Before Jinyoung could answer, Joon jumped in. "It's really okay, she could ride with me. I have something to talk to her about." Joon said and smiled. Jinyoung nodded. "It's okay, Youngjae. If you're worried about safety, Joon is a very safe driver and I know he will keep her safe" Jinyoung smiled.

"He better.." Youngjae muttered. "What was that?" Jinyoung turned back around. Youngjae shook his head. "Nothing, i'm just tired. Come on, let's go home. I'm tired" He said before heading into the car, a bit worried about his sister.

 

As for the car ride of Joon and Sumin.

"I'm sorry about today" Joon said, as the car ride was too quiet. Sumin shook her head. "It's okay"

"I didn't mean to do that. I guess my feelings just got in the way" He said and Sumin shook her head again. "It's really okay, Joon"

The car ride went silent again.

Sumin stared outside as she had her hands in her lap. She just wanted to get home, shower, and sleep. She was done for the day, worn out, and tired.

Before Sumin knew it, she felt her eyes slowly closing. 5 minutes afterwards, she jolted back up, realizing she had fallen asleep.

Slowly rubbing her eyes, she looked outside and frowned. She noticed the surroundings looked unfamiliar. It didn't look like Jinyoung's neighborhood at all.

She turned to Joon and saw him still driving. "Where are we going?"

He turned to her and smiled. "Ah, you're awake. Sorry, I wasn't ready to end the night. My friend told me of this really good bar over here so I wanted to try it out with you."

Sumin frowned. "We're in the middle of nowhere. Where could there possibly be a bar over here?" She was starting to question everything. Her mind starting telling her negative things but she shook them off. Joon wouldn't do anything to her. They were childhood friends.

She looked at the time and saw 9PM and her eyes widened.

"We left at 7PM. How far is this bar of yours anyways? You've been driving for 2 hours?!" She half-screamed. Joon sighed. "Look, relax. We're just going to get a few drinks and go home, alright?" He was starting to get annoyed at her constant questions.

"Stop the car" She demanded. "Are you crazy? We're in the middle of nowhere. It's not safe" He answered back.

Sumin started to feel fear building up inside her. She was in the middle of nowhere, miles away from Youngjae, and alone with a man she hadn't seen over 15 years.

"Joon, I said stop the car." She said, her voice rising a bit higher. As to seeing he wasn't carrying, she pulled the door handle only to have it locked.

"Let me out"

"No"

"Joon, I said let me out now!" she screamed. She felt her hands shaking, as the fear started to build even higher. She swore she could hear her own heart pounding loudly.

"JOON!"

"ALRIGHT!" He yelled before he swerved the car onto the dirt road and stopped.

Joon noticed her hands shaking, and grabbed it, causing her to flinch. "Take me home.." Sumin whispered, her tears already building up. All she wanted was to go home. She was scared..scared of Joon.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." He said, slowly.

After a moment of silent, he spoke.

"Who is he?"

Sumin frowned. It was not any of his business to into her life. Why does he want to know anyways?

"It's just someone I met during high school" she said after awhile, earning a scoff from Joon.

"High school love, huh?" Sumin stayed silent. He grabbed her by the shoulders and turned her towards him. "Why? Why him? Didn't you love me, Sumin? What happened to that huh? What does that bastard have that I don't? I'm rich, i'm handsome, i'm kind, and i'm perfect for you, Sumin. Why don't you love me instead, huh?"

Sumin couldn't believe what she was hearing. Was he serious? Yes, she's crushed on him once but it was nothing special. It was just a childhood love!

"I-"

Before she could even answer, Joon shoved her down onto the seat causing her to scream. He got on top of her and held each of her arms beside her head. By this time, Sumin was already crying hard.

"YOU WHAT?! What makes you like him so much? Whatever he's doing, I can do it 10 times better. What? What did he do? Did you him already? Is that it, that's why you can't let him go!"

"Please, just let me go.." She cried out, only to earn a smirk from him. "I'll show you that I can be better than him" He said before ripping her shirt open and harshly kissing and on her neck.

Sumin screamed out in fear, and in pain. Her tears wouldn't stop strolling down her face as she tried to push him off, only for it to be no use because he was too strong for her.

Her wrists screamed in pain and her legs struggled to kick...She tried everything to escape..

Sumin shut her eyes tightly as she felt disgusted by herself. How could she not knew? All she could do for the moment was pray for someone to come help her..

"I have waited for this time for so long" Joon grinned and started to unbuckle his belt.

 

Before he could even touch her again, the door swunged open and Joon was pulled off of her.

Before she could even comprehend what had happened, she passed out..

 


Author's Note:

I told you guys I was going to put more drama in. LOL.

Well, I hope yall enjoyed this chapter because I sure as hell had an awesome time writing it!

Stay tuned for the next chapter my lovelies(;

Which is coming out tomorrow!

Kays, I'll just leave you guys with this cliffhanger. But damn it, right? JOON YOU BASTARD!