Chapter 32

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

A/N: This chapter is going to be Jaein's POV :)

 

 

(Jaein's POV)

I couldn't help but feel hurt whenever Sehun talks about Sumin. To tell you the truth, I like Sehun. No, scratch that. I love Sehun.

But...he doesn't love me. He loves Sumin only. I can understand why he loves her. She's beautiful, nice, and caring.

Sehun and I are still fiances though. Yup, both of our parents arranged this marriage for us ever since we were little. The only reason why he only agreed to it was because his parents forced him to. He didn't have a say in this marriage..even I don't.

I moved to America after my first year of high school, and that's when me and Sehun ever stopped talking.

We were the best of friends. We would always stick together like glue. We were inseparable. But, this all changed one day. I won't tell you though.

This is Sehun's story and not mines...

 

*FLASHBACK*

"U-Umma..." I cried as I was walking around the playground. I lost my parents when I went to go play. I was only 4 at that time. 

After walking around, trying to look for my parents, I still couldn't find them. I walked over to the curb as I kept crying.

"U-Umma.....Appa.." I sobbed into my tiny hands. "Excuse me, little girl" I heard a soft voice said and looked up. There, I saw a small boy who looked around the same age I was.

"My name is not little girl. It is Jaein" I whimpered out.

"That's a pretty name. My name is Oh Sehun" he said and gave me a chinky smile.

 "Why are you crying?" he asked as he sat down besides me.

"I-I lost u-umma and a-appa..." I whimpered out as I cried into my tiny hands. Just then, I felt someone patting my shoulder.

"Don't cry. I will help you find your mommy and daddy" he said and gave me a smile. I quickly wiped my tears away from my face and stared at me.

"Chincha?" I asked and he nodded. "Let's go find your mommy and daddy" he said as he took out his hands. I nodded before grabbing onto his hands.

"JAEIN!" "JAEIN!"

"Jaein. Is that your umma and appa?" Sehun said, pointing to a direction. I quickly turned to where he was pointing at and saw my mommy and daddy.

"UMMA! APPA!" I shouted before running towards them.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

That was how Sehun and I first met. It turns out, my father was business partners with his father. My mom and his mom both became best friends and that's how everything pretty much started.

 

*FLASHBACK*

I watched Sehun playing with Luhan and Kai. I felt angry and jealous because he's ignoring me like that.

"SEHUN!" I shouted at the 6 year old Sehun. "Yes, Jaein?" he asked as he ran up to me.

"Oppa. I'm bored. Can you come play with me?" I asked. "Yeah. Come on!" he said as he dragged me over to the playground.

"Let's play tag! TAG! YOU'RE IT!" Sehun shouted as he tapped me. "HEY! THAT'S NOT FAIR!" I screamed and he turned back, only to stuck his tongue out towards me.

I was chasing after him but he was too fast. Not paying attention to where I was going, I tripped on a tree branch and fell.

"AH!" I screamed out in pain. "JAEIN!" Sehun shouted as he ran over to me. By then I was already crying. "Oppa, it hurts..." I cried.

"UMMA! APPA!" Sehun screamed as he helped me get up from the floor. My knees were scratched up and it was bleeding.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

That was the first time I ever go jealous of seeing Sehun ignore me.

 

Years passed and we were now in middle school. We all changed, actually. This time was during the time when puberty would usually hit.

Sehun including EXO totally changed. They got more taller and more handsome. They started to mature more. Sehun and I were still best of friends though, along with EXO. That's what they call their group of friends.

Girls envied me because I get to hang out with 12 amazingly cute guys. But, I only saw every one of them as brothers.

Well, actually only 11 of them. The one I never saw as a brother was...Sehun.

I didn't know what I felt since I was still young at that time but my heart would beat fast everytime I'm near him and I just hate it whenever I see him near a girl or talking to one.

My heart would clench and I just wanted to march over there and pull out that girl's hair, but I couldn't. I was only a friend...best friend actually. 

 

*FLASHBACK*

Today was Valentines day and there were pink and red everywhere. Valentine's day is the day where girls usually confesses to the guy they like.

Last night, I stood up until 12:00AM, baking Sehun heart shaped sugar cookies.

Now, here I am..entering the gates of my school, holding the heart shaped box with my homemade cookies in it.

From a distance, I could see Sehun not too far away from me. I smiled and was about to call out to him, when I saw a girl walking up to him

I frowned when I saw the girl handing him a homemade valentine's day cake followed by a letter. I saw him thanking her before he unfolded the paper.

And before I knew it, I felt my eyes watering. My heart clenched at the sight in front of me.

Sehun and that girl...stood there....lips locked. I looked down at my heart shaped box and saw it getting wet by the tears that were dripping down from my face.

Quickly turning around, I bumped into someone. "Sorr-Oh, hey Jaein!" I heard a familiar voice said and looked up, only to see Baekhyun.

His eyes widened when he saw my tears stained face. "What happened?" he asked as he cupped my face. I slowly shook my head before smiling. 

"Ani. Earlier when I came to school, I ran into a pole and it was painful, so yup..now I'm ridiciously crying" I said before letting out a small chuckle.

Baekhyun seemed to believe me and lightly slapped my head. "You pabo. Be careful" he said, before chuckling.

"Oh, uhm..Baekhyun oppa, I made these for you and the rest of the guys. Please share it with them too" I said, handing him the box and his eyes widened.

"Awww, gumawo Jaein! I didn't know you were so sweet" Baekhyun said and I chuckled. "Shut up before I take the cookies back" I said before walking away from him.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

 

And that was when I found out I was in love with Sehun. Another 2 years passed and we were now in High school.

He dated a couple of times, here and there. And throughout those couple of times, I would cry and I would feel like my heart was getting ripped into pieces.

And that was when....that 'thing' happened. He stopped dating and he started to hate girls. Well, I was an exception.

But, he build up a wall. A very tough one to break actually. I never bothered on confessing to him because I would already know it's rejection.

After that first year of high school, my family and I decided to move to the states. Sehun and I cut all contacts with each other ever since we separated.

 

 

Years had passed when my mother told me I was getting married.

Of course I was shocked. In fact, I was angry. Why would my parents set me up in an arranged marriage? And expecially with someone I didn't know.

They told me he was back in South Korea. So then, we flew over here to live over here, permantely.

 

That night when I saw who my fiance was, I was shocked. I was beyond shocked. And I could sense he was too.

My fiance was my very own crush, Oh Sehun.

I thought he was still the same old Sehun..but he wasn't. He was more happier and more cheerful.

And one night, he finally told me everything. He told me how he met this blind girl,  the person he fell in love with when I was gone.

And that girl was Sumin. But, she went to America to get an eye transplant.

I noticed that whenever he spoke about her, he was always smiling. My heart would hurt at times but I was happy for him.

But then... one night changed that all. He came home, drunk and crying. He blurted everything out to me and I was beyond shocked.

That night, I comforted him as much as possible.

From then on, he forced himself......

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

He forced himself to LOVE me....and to FORGET about her..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

But I didn't want a FORCED love...

 

 

 

 


ENJOY! :)

Jaein isn't bad so don't get the wrong intention, but awee, her past was sad :(

Please Subscribe, Comment, and Upvote! <3