Chapter 21

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

Day 2: EXO ~ Part 1

 

(Your POV)

After dressing up in plaid shirt and a pair of white jeans, I grabbed my cane and headed out to meet EXO.

Today, all of us are going to hang out today. "Hey Sumin!" someone shouted once I got out of the gates. "Hey Luhan!" I greeted back.

"Aw, yay! You remember me!" Luhan said excitedly and you chuckle. "So, ready to go?" he asked me and I nodded. Luhan was sent to come pick me up.

"What are we doing today?" I asked. "Uhmmm...well, we're not going to any special places today" he said and I frowned.

"What do you mean?" I asked. He chuckled. "What I mean is....we're going to have fun at our place instead of going out and wasting money" Luhan said and I nodded, understanding.

"Sounds fun" I exclaimed. I wonder what we're going to do. After another 5 minutes, I felt the car came to a halt. "We're here" Luhan said and I nodded.

"HEY SUMIN!" I heard everyone shouted happily. I smiled. "Hey guys!" I shouted back and then I frowned. I didn't hear Sehun's voice.

"Where's Sehun?" I asked. "Oh, Sehun won't be here with us today. He has a family meeting thing today" They all said, somewhat in a teasing voice.

I wanted him to be here though.....It's okay, Sumin. Just have fun today! "Oh, okay. Well, then..what are we going to do today?" I asked with a smile.

"You're going to hang out with us one by one" Suho said and you nodded. That sounds like a great idea.

"I'M FIRST!" One person shouted.

 

(Author's POV)

"I'm going to teach you how to make coffee!" Xiumin shouted once they were in the kitchen. You beamed.

"Ouuuu! yay! I've always wanted to learn how to make homemade coffee" you exclaimed as you clapped your hands excitedly.

(A/N: I DO NOT KNOW HOW TO MAKE COFFEE SO I'M JUST WRITING WHAT I THINK IS RIGHT...And from Xiumin's coffee photo. LOL)

"Okay, first..you need to toast the coffee beans" Xiumin said and you nodded. You decided to let him do the toasting instead.

After toasting it, Xiumin told you the next step. "You need to poor the beans into a coffee filter. Then, you will need to poor boiling water over the beans" he said.

Xiumin poored the boiling water into his coffee before helping you with yours.

You cautiously grabbed onto the boiling pot while Xiumin helped you poured it into the coffee. After a couple of seconds, Xiumin pulled it away.

"TADA! Homemade coffee!" Xiumin shouted and you laughed. "Can I try it?" you asked, "Of course" Xiumin said and you chuckled before slowly grabbing the coffee cup.

After blowing cool air onto it, you brought the cup up to your lips and took a small sip. Xiumin stared at you while you drank it.

"Do you like it?" Xiumi asked, softly. Your eyes widened as you quickly spit it out. "EWH! WHAT THE HECK IS THIS?! BLEH. It taste so bitter!" you shouted as you placed the cup onto the table.

Xiumin bursted out laughing. "Well duh. You didn't add any sugar in it" Xiumin said as you had a disgusted face on. You glared at him. "Well you didn't tell me!" you shouted and Xiumin laughed.

"I thought you like your coffee like that since you didn't say anything about sugar" he said while still laughing. "Well, thank you for teaching me how to make coffee Xiumin oppa" you thanked Xiumin as you chuckled.

He smiled. "You're welcome" he said and looked down at his watch. "Well, your time is up. I'll take you to your next person" Xiumin said and you nodded.

 

"HEY SUMIN!" You heard someone shouted and you smiled. "Hey Kai!" you exclaimed. "So, what are we going to do?" you asked.

He chuckled. "We're going to dance!" Kai shouted, excitedly and your eyes widened. "BWOH?!"

"THIS IS TOO HARD KAI!!" You huffed out in anger as you sat on the floor. Kai tried teaching you a simple ballroom dance but you kept stepping on his feet.

He chuckled and sat down beside you. "You'll get the hang of it" Kai said before helping you back up. After an hour of practicing, you manage to get it.

"OH MY GOSH! LOOK! I'M NOT STEPPING ON YOUR FOOT ANYMORE!" You shouted out, excitedly. Kai chuckled.

"Yup, that's good!" he said as you kept moving along to the beat with him. In no time, your time with Kai was already up and you needed to move on to the next person.

"Gumawo Kai oppa. I had fun" you said and smiled. "No problem" he said. 

 

"We're going to learn how to.....................PLAY SOCCER!" Luhan shouted excitedly and your jaws dropped. "Ehhh? Is it even possible for a blind person to play soccer?" You asked.

Luhan shrugged, "I don't know but you should try" Luhan said and you nodded. So, first...you need to learn how to trap the ball" Luhan said.

After teaching you the steps and how to kick the ball, you kind of got the hang of it. "Im going to stay on the other side and you kick the ball to me okay? Just listen to my voice and you'll know where I am" Luhan said and you nodded.

"OKAY! NOW KICK!" Luhan shouted across from you. You kicked the ball to where Luhan was and smiled. "DID YOU GET THE BALL?!" You shouted.

"Uhhhmmmmm....no. You kick it crooked" Luhan said and laughed. Your jaws dropped. "WHAT?! AISH! I thought I kicked it perfectly" you mumbled and pouted.

Luhan laughed. "IT'S OKAY! I can teach you how to play again once you get your eye sight!" Luhan shouted and you smiled and nodded.

Then, you started hearing Luhan running around and playing with the ball before coming towards you.

"Well, times up! Next person!" Luhan shouted and escorted you to your next person.

 

"Hey Sumin" Someone said and you smiled. "Hi Kyungsoo" you greeted back and he smiled. "I'm going to teach you how to cook my own recipe, KIMCHI SPAGHETTI!" Kyungsoo shouted and you beamed.

"Chincha?! Okay then. Let's start!" you shouted happily and Kyungsoo chuckled. "First, we need to cut the kimchi and cook it" Kyungsoo said.

Since you were experienced with cooking while being blind, this was no problem. While you were cutting up the Kimchi, Kyungsoo was boiling the spaghetti sticks.

After you finished cutting, kyungsoo cooked it. After about an hour, the foot was finally finished. "Waahh, it smells soo good!" you exclaimed.

You grabbed a spoonful of the kimchi spaghetti and ate it. Your eyes widened at the amazing taste. "OMO! Oppa, this taste so yummy!" you shouted, happily.

Kyungsoo smiled. "I'm glad you like it!" he said.

 

 

"Hey Sumin! Do you know who I am?" the voice said and you immediately smiled. "CHEN OPPA!" You shouted, happily. "Aigoo. You're right!" he said and ruffled your hair.

"Sooo......YOU'RE LEARNING HOW TO---------!"

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"AAAAAHHHHHH! CHEN, GET OFF ME! AAAHHHHHH!" You shouted, frightened. "ANDWAEYO! I'M GOING TO MAKE YOU MINE! QUIT MOVING!" Chen shouted, his voice threatening, as he tried to hold you down.

"AAAAHH! GET OFF ME! I'M YOUR DONGSAENG! GET OFF! OPPAS! HELP ME!" You shouted, your voice cracking.

Meanwhile....the rest of the members were downstairs when they heard you frightened scream. "HYUNG! What's wrong?" Tao asked.

"AAAAAAAHHHHHH! CHEN, GET OFF ME! AAAHH! SOMEONE HELP ME! OPPAS! HELP ME!" Your frightened scream was heard from upstairs again.

And then...a loud slap was heard.

All their eyes widened as they quickly rushed up the stairs.

"YAH! KIM JONGDAE! OPEN UP THE DOOR RIGHT NOW! LET SUMIN GO RIGHT NOW!" You heard Kris shouted from outside the bedroom doow. ", it's locked!" Kris hissed.

"KRIS OPPA! HELP ME!" You shouted as your throat was already starting to hurt. They heard your muffled up screams as they tried to unlock the door.

"GOD DAMMIT CHEN! I SWEAR I'M GOING TO ING KILL YOU!" Kai shouted as he banged the door furiously. Who knows what Chen was doing to you.

Just then, Chanyeol quickly kicked the door open. "Su--AAHH! What the hell?!" All the members shouted as they all were now laying on the floor.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Yup, the members JUST GOT PRANKED by you and Chen!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!" You and Chen bursted out laughing. "Oh m-my god. Y-You should've s-seen your f-faces" Chen said in between laughs.

You and Chen put dish soap onto the floor so that when the members come, they can fall and slip.

"HAHAHA! You guys thought I her?! Hahahaha! YOU GUYS JUST GOT PRANKED!" Chen shouted as he continued laughing with you.

While you and Chen was busy laughing, the rest of the members were glaring at you guys. "This...is NOT funny" Suho said as he stared at you guys.

After awhile, your laughing died down and you cleared your throat. "I'm sorry oppa. I just needed a good laugh and Chen said he wanted to prank you guys so......" you muttered and looked down.

Well, you and Chen's punishment was to wipe off all the soap.

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

LOLOL I just love Chen xD haha!