Chapter 26

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

Author's Note: Okay, so uhmmm, Sehun has a fiance now, right? And she's Park Hyomin. Well, this part down below might be a bit confusing. In my last chapter, I wrote that Hyomin is the fiance, BUT she isn't the REAL fiance. That's right. The next girl is the actual fiance.

I'm sorry if I got you guys confused. I WAS going to use Hyomin as Sehun's fiance, but....it wouldn't cause a big heartbreak so in order to change up the things a bit, a new girl is coming along okay? :)


 

(Your POV)

"Oh, hush it, Hyomin and stop trying to steal MY fiance away from me" A voice said, quickly and you turned around, only to see a girl about your age wearing a dark purple dress.

I frowned. Okay, now who the hell is this girl? I looked over to that girl-supposedly named Hyomin, and saw her looking angry.

"UNNIE! Why'd you have to come at this time?!" She shouted, before she angrily stomped off. What the hell was that?

She gave me a bright smile. "Hello. My name is Park Jaein, Sehun's REAL fiance" she said as she smiled at me. My breath hitched. So he really is getting married?

I felt my eyes watering but held it in. "I'm sorry about my cousin. You see, she has a crush on Sehun ever since high school but he never returned her feelings" she said and chuckled.

I looked up and saw her wrapping her arms around Sehun's waist. I felt my tears were already going to run down any second as I quickly placed my drink down.

"It's a little stuffy in here, please excuse me" I quickly said before leaving. Once I got outside of the ceremony, my tears came running down.

Just as I was getting away, I heard someone called my name. I quickly turned around and saw.......Sehun?

"SUMIN! WAIT!" I heard him shouting after me but I just kept walking. "SUMIN!" I heard his screaming coming nearer, and then I felt myself getting pulled back.

I quickly turned around to stare at him and I saw his face filled with shock. But that was only for awhile...

I quickly wiped my tears away as I tried removing myself away from him. "Let me go" I said, sternly. "No" he said.

"LET ME GO!" I shouted, as I felt my face get wet again. Oh great, I'm crying again.

"When did you get back?" He asked. I socffed. "That is none of your business, Sehun" I said as I tried pulling myself away from him.

"Why didn't you call me?" he asked. I scoffed again. "You're asking me why, Sehun? You're the one who changed your goddamn number. I tried contacting you for so many months now, yet I still couldn't get ahold of you. And now you're asking me why I didn't call? Pft. You're pathetic" I said.

"Go back" I said as I pulled myself away from him, only to have him grabbed me again. Is he freakin serious?

"No" he said, sternly. "JUST GO! GO BACK TO YOUR ING FIANCE!" I shouted as tears were already running down.

I looked up at him and his face showed quilt and sadness. "What happen to you will wait for me, huh? Because I remember 2 years, you clearly said you will wait for me before I entered that plane..." I whispered, weakly.

I was tired. My heart hurts. Everything just at this very moment.

I softly grabbed his hands and removed it from mines. "Just go back, Sehun...Go back to your fiance" I said, sadly.

Finally looking up at him, I stared at him with sad eyes.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

."And don't break her heart like you did to mines.." I whispered before turning around and walking away from him.

Right there, I let all my tears come running down. It hurts so much......

The man of my dreams.....My first love....has fallen in love with someone else. And that someone else wasn't me..

 

 

 

After arriving at home, I headed up to my bedroom, weakly.

Once I got inside, I leaned my back up against the door and slid down as I hugged my knees. My eyes hurts from crying. My heart is now broken into pieces.

I slowly pushed myself up as I walked over to my art room. Slowly twsiting the doorknob and opening it, a small smile fell onto my lips.

I miss this...I miss everything about this.

Slowly walking over to all my finish paintings, one of them caught my eyes. It was the one hidden behind all my nature paintings.

Grabbing it, I slowly felt my eyes start to water again. It was a painting of......Sehun.

I remembered painting a picture of him...about 2 and a half years ago. I was still blind at that time, yet I manage to capture every single feature on him.

Grabbing the painting, I put it into the storage room. I didn't want to throw it away...yet, I didn't want to see it as well.

Laying back on the soft, furry mat on the floor, I stared up towards the ceiling.

 

 

 

(Author's POV)

"Babe, where's Sumin?" Jaein asked Sehun once he came back. Sehun let out a small smile.

"She said she wasn't feeling well, so I called a cab to come pick her up" Sehun said and Jaein hugged his arms. "Aw, you're so sweet" she said as she snuggled into Sehun's arms.

Sehun looked over to Suho, who was shaking his head at Sehun before walking away.

Just then, your parents, including Youngjae walked over to Sehun. "i'm sorry but we won't be staying any longer. Sumin disappeared so we'll be leaving now" they said and Sehun nodded.

"Okay. And thank you for attending. Goodbye Mr and Mrs.Choi, and including you, Youngjae-shi" Sehun said before bowing.

After the Choi's arrived home, they quickly ran upstairs towards your room, but you weren't in there.

Youngjae quickly ran over to your art room, swinging it open. He let out a breath once he saw you sleeping in there.

He slowly walked over to you, noticing your slightly dirtied dress and then, that's when he saw your tear-stained face. He frowned.

"What happened to you, noona?...."

 

 


If you guys think this is drama, then you're wrong. DRAMA IS JUST STARTING!

And, this story still has a looongg way to go. This is a GANG fanfic after all ;)

ENJOY:)