Chapter 10

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

 

It was afterschool and since I didn't want to head home yet, I decided to go to the art room.

Once I arrived, I smiled. "I haven't been in here since forever..." I mumbled as I slowly wandered around the classroom.

I could feel the dryness of the paintbrushes as I ran my hands over them. I softly smiled. I missed this....

Then, I made my way to my painting area. Yes, I had my own place to do my drawings and paintings. I took out my drawing materials from my backpack and laid it out in front of me, where I could access it easily.

I decided to draw a simple rose onto the portrait..

 

(Sehun's POV)

 

I was on my way to meet EXO, when I passed by a classroom that was opened. I was going to just ignore, but right when I passed by the door, I immediately stopped.

I found myself turning back around. Once I was back in front of that room, I noticed that there was a girl in there.

She looks familiar.....wait, isn't that Sumin? Then, I found myself entering the room.

I looked around and saw that it was an art class. So, she likes art eh? I walked up behind her, trying to be as quiet as possible so I wouldn't disturb her.

I looked at the portrait and saw that she was drawing a picture of a rose...and it was beautiful.

I saw how she was so concentrated into that drawing and I couldn't help but smile. She's beautiful.......

She has a sharp nose, long pretty eyelashes, and pink plump lips...she's-"You can stop staring now"

My thoughts were cut off when she spoked. WHA-HOW-..what? How did she know I was here?

I akwardly coughed and rubbed the back of my neck. "How'd you know I was here?" I asked as I shoved my hands into my pockets.

I saw her frowned. "Sehun?" she asked as she was now looking up at me.

 

(Your POV)

 

I was busy drawing the rose, when I started to hear footsteps inside the classroom. I stopped, but then thought that it was probably a teacher so I continued drawing.

But then after 3 minutes, it felt like someone was staring at me. I decided to shrug it off but then after a minute or so, I still felt someone staring at me. Who the heck keeps staring at me?!

"You can stop staring now" I said as I continued drawing the rose. I could sense that the person was shocked.

Hah, a blind person has a better sense at something once one of their senses dies. Like my eyes. Since I can't see anymore, my smelling and hearing had gotten better.

"How'd you know I was here?"

I frozed as I heard that voice. Sehun? What is he doing here?

"Sehun?" I asked. "Yup, that's me.." he said and let out a chuckle. I smiled at his laugh....it's nice hearing it.

"What are you doing here?" Sehun asked me. "Oh, uhm..I came here to draw" I said as I went back to finishing my rose. "You like art?" I heard him said and I nodded.

"Well, you're really good.." Sehun said and I smiled. "Gumawo"

"And why are you here?" I asked him this time. "O-ohh uhh, I was going to meet my friends when I saw you in here" Sehun said and I nodded.

After another 5 minutes, I finally finished my rose. I smiled at my work, even though I can't see if it's nice or ugly. I turned to Sehun.

"Is it pretty?" I asked him, showing him my drawing and he chuckled. "Yes, it's very nice" he said and I could sense him smiling.

"Can I draw you?" I blurted out and my eyes widened. , Sumin! Are you an idiot? Who the heck would ask that, weirdo.

"I m-mean.." "Yeah, sure"

Wait, did Sehun just agree? He actually agreed on me drawing him?

"Chincha?" I asked, my eyes widened. "Yes...but...how are you going to do that?" he asked and I laughed.

"By feeling" I said. "What?" he asked, confused. "I mean, aish...forget it. Just watch arasso?" I said and laughed.

"I hope you don't mind me doing this..." I said..

 

(Sehun's POV)

 

"I hope you don't mind me doing this..." she said and before I knew it, her hands were on my face.

HOLY CRAP! SHE'S TOUCHING ME! AAHHH, What is wrong with me? Why is my face so hot? Aigoo, my heart is beating like crazy..

"I need to do this..in order to draw you.." she whispered. Her hands grazed over my nose, then my eyes, and then to my cheeks, and lastly...to my lips.

I just stood there, staring at her, watching her as he softly touched my face.

"You're handsome.." she said softly.

I blushed at her comment. Ohhh god, if she can see...she'll be laughing at me because of how red I look right now.

I looked at her and her eyes widened. "I-I m-mean..."

"Thank you" I said, softly as I smiled. HOLYYYY CRAP! SHE CALLED ME HANDSOME!!!!!!! OH MY FREAKINN GO-What the hell are you doing, Sehun? You don't like her like that.

After 30 minutes, she smiled as she touched the drawing. "Do you like it?" she asked, turning to me.

I looked at my painting and my eyes widened. It's so nice.....it really does look like me..

(CREDIT GOES TO OWNER)

"It looks awesome" I said and smiled. She smiled back. "Gumawo.." she said and lowered her head. I laughed at her actions.

"C-can I k-keep it?" she asked me.. I looked over to her. She wants to keep a picture of me?

"I-I mean i-it's fine if y-you want the d-drawing. I just t-thought that m-maybe if I e-ever get an e-eye transplant to s-see again..I c-can know h-how you l-look like" she stuttered out and bit her lips.

She wants to meet me again..in the future?

I smiled. "Yes, you can keep it" I said and her eyes lit up. "Really?!" she said, excitedly. I laughed and nodded.

"THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!" she said as she pulled me into a hug. My eyes widened as I felt my face getting hot again.

S-She's h-hugging m-me........OMFFGGG!! SHE'S HUGGING ME! ASDFGH--Why are you so weird Sehun?!!!!

Without knowing, my smile got weirder and I felt my arms soon wrapping around her waist....

I like this feeling....Wait, did I just say that?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sehun, just admit you like her already lol.