Chapter 25

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

2 Years Later 

 

(Your POV)

"HURRY UP YOUNGJAE! We're going to miss the plane!" I shouted as I stuck my suitcase into the car. No one knows about me coming back, it's all a surprise. 

"I'M COMING!" He shouted as he came out of the door. Grabbing his suitcase and stucking it into the car, we both got inside the car. 

"Thanks Jonghyun for the ride" I said.  Jonghyun was my surgeon when i came here two years ago. He moved here to the state's when he was younger.

He's actually the youngest surgeon there at the hospital. Maybe because he got a really, and I mean REAAALLLY early experience.

"No problem" he said as he smiled.  After awhile, we arrived at the airport. "Are you going to come to visit in Seoul?" I asked. 

"Hmmm...if I ever have time off" he said and laughed. I chuckled. "Okay" I said, simply. My hair is no longer the light brown hair anymore. I changed my hair color to an auburn red hair and i also..cutted my bangs.

I'm now entering my second year of college, but it's going to be Seoul University. 

I still kept in contact with Dahyun and Ahri and with EXO them...kind of. I haven't talked to Sehun for about a couple of months now. 

I tried contacting him but...it said his number is no longer available. I miss him. I really do...I still hope he kept his promise about saying he'll wait for me. 

"All passengers of Flight 456, please board the plane now" the announcer said and I turned around to look at Jonghyun. 

"I guess it's time. Bye Jonghyun" I said as I gave him a hug. I'll miss him...a lot. 

Actually, Jonghyun has a crush on me. He told me a year back, but at that time, I was in love with Sehun..so I rejected him. From then on, we stayed as friends..best friends actually.

 He's a really great guy though. Whoever gets to date him will be a very lucky woman. 

After saying all my goodbye's, I entered the gate. "SEOUL, HERE I COME!" I said, excitedly. 

 

 

 

After 634778392673 hours, the plane finally landed. I smiled as I could see the airport and buildings. Leaving the airplane and grabbing our suitcases, we entered a taxi. 

Seoul didn't changed at all. Well, I wouldn't know because I was blind for half of my life. 

While we were in the taxi, I looked up at the tall buildings and the passerbys. "I can't wait to get home.." I heard Youngjae said and I smiled. 

"Me too" I said, excitedly. After 30 minutes of driving, the taxi came to a halt. I looked up at the house and smiled. 

I wonder if Umma and appa is home. "Do you need help?" Youngjae asked and I shooked my head. "Ani" I said before pulling out my suitcase from the back trunk. 

Afterwards, we both entered the gates and headed towards the house. "I want to see how they'll react like" Youngjae said, snickering. I laughed. 

"I know right" I said as we both knocked on the door. Honestly, I feel a bit nervous....But it's great that I can now see.

After awhile, I heard footsteps and the door opened revealing........my mother. 

"Annyeon-OH MY GOD!" She screamed as she stared at us, wide eyes. I chuckled. "Hi Umma!" Youngjae and I exclaimed together. Just then, I saw tears running down as she pulled both of us in a big hug. 

"Aigoo! You guys shocked me! Why didn't you guys call?! Aish" she whined as she held us tightly. I chuckled. 

"We wanted to make it a surprise Umma" I said, smiling. She nodded as she smiled. "I'm just glad you guys are finally back. Come inside, I'm sure your father will be delighted that you guys are finally home" she said as she moved way for us to enter. 

And indeed, she was right. My father was beyond delighted that we were home. He even shed a whole ocean of tears. After staying for awhile and chatting with my parents, I decided I should give Dahyun and Ahri and surprise. 

 

 

 

Changing into a floral dress, I walked out. "UMMA! IM GONNA GO VISIT DAHYUN AND AHRI!" I shouted before leaving the house. 

I took out my cellphone and texted Dahyun and Ahri. "Hey, where you guys at?" I quickly texted that to them. After a couple seconds, my phone beeped. Well, that was fast. 

"We're at the cafe we used to always go to during high school. Why?" She replied back. I chuckled. 

"Nothing. I just miss you guys" I texted back, smiling. 

"We miss you too. When are you coming back?" They replied. 

"Probably next month. So, you guys better get a welcome back party set for me xD" I texted back, chuckling.  

"CHINCHA?! OK, WE WILL! HURRY AND COME BACK!" They replied in a quick couple of seconds. I chuckled before sticking my phone into my pocket, as I headed over to the cafe.

After 10 minutes of walking, I finally got there. Enetering, I saw Dahyun and Ahri chatting at one corner and I chuckled. 

Just then, I saw a waiter walk pass me as she held a strawberry cake and a chocolate cake. I think that's their order. "Wait!" I whispered-yelled to the waiter. She turned around and looked at me. 

"Were you calling me?" She asked and I nodded. "Is this for those two girls over there?" I asked as she nodded. Smiling, I grabbed the tray from her. "I'll do it for you. I just came back from America and I'm surprising them" I said. 

Her eyes widened. "Omo, chincha?! Okay, sure you can" she said, smiling. I quickly thanked her before walking over to their table. Right when I was in front of them, I immediately cleared my throat. 

"Your order is here" I said, trying to change up my tone a bit. I quickly saw them thanking me before going back to talking. My jaws dropped. THEY DIDN'T EVEN LOOK UP! AISH, I am going to punish those two. 

"Yah! Is this how you treat your friend?" I exclaimed and they both quickly turned around. I saw their jaws dropped was they eyes widened. I smiled. 

"Surpr-OOF!" I groaned as I was immediately attacked into a big bear hug. "OH MY GOD, WE MISSED YOU!" they both exclaimed as they hugged me tightly. 

Goddamn, had these two got stronger?! I feel like I'm going to break my bones. "Y-yah, you guys are squishing m-me" I whimpered out. 

Oops, sorry" they both said before pulling me away. "Yah! Why didn't you tell us about your arrival?!" They both yelled at me, causing weird stares from the little customers there. 

Since it was still a bit early, there wasn't that many people there. I shyly laughed. "Mianhe. I wanted to surprise you guys" I said and smiled. They both glared at me.

Trying to brighten up the atmosphere, I started to ask them questions. "Soo....are any of you guys taken?" I asked in a teasing voice. 

I looked at Dahyun and saw her looking down, shyly. I immediately smiled. "Dahyun, do you have anything you want to tell me?" I asked. 

"Uhmmm....I'm dating Kai" she said and I smiled. I kind of knew this was coming along already. "That's great. When?" I asked. She looked at me weirdly. "You're not shocked?" She asked and I shook my head.. 

"He liked you ever since he saw you" I said and shrugged. "Now, how long have you guys been dating?" I asked. 

"Uhmm...5 months" she said and my eyes widened. Now, I'm totally shocked. "BWOH?! 5 MONTHS AND YOU NEVER EVEN ONCE THOUGHT ABOUT TELLING ME ABOUT IT?!" I exclaimed. 

"Well, I didn't think it was important" she said as she scratched her head.  "IMPORTANT?! ITS ALWAYS IMPORTANT! You're like a sister to me, who knows what he might do to you" I said as I crossed my arms. 

She chuckled. "Alright, I'm sorry. I should've told you sooner" she said and I nodded. "Yeah! You should've!" I shouted in a whiny voice. Then, I looked over to Ahri who was busy munching on her cake. 

"So, Ahri? Do you have a boyfriend?" I asked. She shook her head. "Pft, I'm not ready for a relationship" she said as she took another bite of her cake. 

"Yeah right. I see you and Luhan talking a lot nowadays. Well, its more like bickering but I think they just like each other" she said and Ahri glared at her. 

"Yah! I do not like him!" She shouted and I chuckled. I think she likes him...she just won't admit her feelings. 

"Talking about Kai and Luhan. How is EXO doing?" I asked. "Well, they all go to the same university like us, Seoul University. They're doing fine" Ahri said. 

I slowly nodded. "How about Sehun?" I asked. They both shrugged. I rarely see him with EXO now. Whenever I ask Kai, he'll just say that Sehun is busy" Dahyun said. 

I frowned. Busy? "He's busy because he's getting ready to take over his father's business" Dahyun said as if she read my mind. 

I just nodded again. Well, as long as he's doing fine then that's great. 

 

 

 

After I got home, I heard my mother calling me. "SUMIN!" She exclaimed from the living room. "Neh?!" I shouted back. 

"Get ready! We have a company business party to attend" she shouted. I sighed. I just barely got back and already a party? Aish. "OKAY!" I shouted before heading up to my bedroom.

Curling my hair, I made it into a nice hair up do. Applying a natural look make up on, i decided to wear my dress now. Since my mother already prepared a beautiful chiffon dress on my bed, I quickly wore that. Looking into the mirror, I smiled. 

I really love the dress, its beautiful and it flows nicely down. 

After I was done, I walked down only to have my mother squeal. "Oh my god! You look stunning!" My mother exclaimed as she clapped her hands. 

I chuckled. "Thank you Umma" I said. Just then, my brother came down in his expensive suit. "Okay, since we're all done. Let's go!" My mother exclaimed. 

Once we got to the ceremony, party or whatever you call it, there were already many people there. Judging from what I see, this party is for high class people only. 

Once we got out opof the car, all the cameras cam me snapping at us. I smiled at the cameras but soon, my eyes started to hurt due to all the flashes. 

Just when we entered the party, everyone's eyes came to all of us, I frowned. What? Were we all that ugly? Aish. 

"Omo! They look so nice!" 

"It's the Choi's!" 

"Woah! They look mighty fine!" 

"I heard their daughter just came back from the states"

"Is that their daughter? Wish, she's stunning!" 

My frown then turned to a smile. So, they were complimenting all of us instead?....

I don't really know about these business parties because I was blind at every single one of the ceremony/parties. 

 

 

 

"Sumin?" I heard someone call me and turned around, only to see a tall man. I frowned. I saw his face brightened. "Wow, it's really you!" He exclaimed. 

"Uhmm..do I know you?" I asked. I never saw him in my life before. "Seriously? You don't remember me, Sumin?" He asked, in a sad voice. I shook my head. 

"Ah..OK then" he said as he turned around and walked away. I frowned. Who the heck-My eyes widened. I quickly turned around and saw him not too far away from me. 

"CHANYEOL!" I screamed, hoping I was right. I saw him turn around and I smiled. It really is him. I saw him smiling. "Ah, so you finally remember huh?" He asked and I nodded. 

"I'm sorry" I apologized and he shook his head. "No, it's okay" he said and smiled. "Do you wanna meet the boys?" He asked and my eyes widened. 

"Can I?" I asked and he nodded. "Of course you can. Come on! They're not too far from here" he said as he dragged me behind him. 

After awhile, we stopped in front of 10 boys. My eyes widened. Woah....okay, they are REAALLLYYY HOT. Goddamn, I never knew I was friends with such cute boys. But, too bad. I already have Sehun.

"SUMIN?!" They all exclaimed as I saw their shocked eyes. I shyly smiled. "Hey.." I muttered and waved. 

Just then, I was crushed in a.....gigantic hug. "WE MISS YOU!" They shouted, happily. I chuckled. "I missed you guys too" I replied. After awhile, we pulled away. 

"Now, guess who we are" they said, excitedly. WHAT?! THATS HARD! AISH, whatever. Slowly nodding, I started to guess their names. Since I already knew Chanyeol, I left him out.

"Uhmmm....Kai"

"Do Kyungsoo"

"Kris"

"Xiumin"

"Suho"

"Lay"

"Chen"

"Baekhyun"

"Tao"

"Luhan"

Once I was done, their eyes widened. "Wow! You're actually right!" They shouted and my eyes widened. I am? "I am?" I asked and they all nodded. 

 

 

 

"Sumin!" I heard my father called me. "Neh?" I asked. "Come here. I need to introduce you to the Oh family" he said and smiled. 

"Ah, neh" I said, smiling as I followed him. After awhile, we both arrived in front of an elderly couple and their...uhm son? Well, I didn't really see his son's face because he had his back facing me. 

"Mr and Mrs.Oh" my father said and they turned around. "Oh! Hello Mr.Choi!" They both exclaimed. Then, their eyes went to me and smiled. 

"Oh my! You've gotten prettier Sumin" Mrs.Oh complimented and I smiled before thanking her. Just then, her son turned around. My jaws almost dropped. 

He's damn handsome...

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

I put on a smile as i smiled at the people around me. I'm at my father's party, well, it was more like MY party. Yup, my father decided to tell everyone that I was taking over the company today. I don't even know why. I'm barely 20. Wish. 

I heard my parents talking to someone and I immediately turned around. My eyes widened as my jaws nearly dropped. 

Standing right in front of me was no other than.....my first love, Sumin. When did she came back? I looked at her up and down. She was absolutely beautiful..

She gave me soft smile and I quickly looked away. Wait, does she remember me? Aish, of course not idiot. She doesn't even know how i look like. 

 

 

 

(Your POV)

After exchanging a few talks with the Oh Family, I suddenly felt thirsty. Making my way to the food area, i immediately grabbed a glass of water. Earlier when I was with them, my eyes were only on the boy.

Why does he seem so familiar to me? And why did my heart started to beat so fastly? "So, I guess you finally met Sehun?" A voice said and I immediately turned around and saw Suho. 

"S-Sehun? Wait, what do you mean?" I asked. When did I meet him? Where was he? I didn't see him at all....or so I thought. 

"That guy earlier, when you were talking with the Oh Family" Suho said. My eyes widened. T-that was h-him?....

I quickly shook my head. "A-ani. That can't be him, H-He would've r-recognize me" I stuttered out as I bit my lips. "That's because" Suho's words got cut off when I felt someone grabbed my shoulders, 

 I quickly turned around and saw a girl about my age. She was in a short pink dress that reached her knees, and her hair was styled to the side. 

She almost looked like a doll. I looked to her side and saw the guy from earlier.

I saw her give me a quick smile as she reached out her hand. 

"Annyeong! You're that girl that everybody was talking about right?" She asked. Girl? What? 

"Uhmmm....." I muttered. "Oh, don't lie. You're the girl that just came back from America, right?" She asked. I looked over to Suho and saw him looking away. I frowned.

"Oh, neh" I said as I slowly nodded my head. She gave me another smile before speaking again. 

"What a pity. It must've being blind right? Since you were blind ever since young" she said as she gave me a smile..or more like a smirk. 

Wait, what did she just say? Did she just insult me? 

"Why the hell are you back already?" She said with a hint of venom in her voice. I saw that guy from earlier grabbed her shoulders but she quickly moved his hands away.

I immediately scoffed. This girl seriously wants to get on my nerves, huh? 

"Excuse me? But who are you to insult me like that?" I said, clearly angry. I saw her smirk.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I'm Park Hyomin, Sehun's fiancé"

 


Enjoy! :) sorry for the long wait!

 I decided to put two chapters together.

 

 

Please subscribe, up vote, and comment <3