Chapter 19

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"BWOH?!!!!!" They all shouted at the same time causing you to wince. Ouch, my ears. "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!" Ahri shouted as she came and grabbed my shoulders.

"Neh" I said. "WAEYO?! WHY ARE YOU GOING THERE?!" She shouted and I winced again. "AISH! WILL YOU STOP SHOUTING?! YOU'RE GOING TO RUIN MY EARS!" I shouted, loudly.

"Mianhe" she muttered. "I'm going to fix my eyes" I said and she grabbed my shoulders again. "OMO! CHINCHA?! You're finally going to see again?!" she shouted, happily and I nodded.

"KYAAAHHH! I'm soo happy for you, Sumin!" Dahyun shouted before hugging me. I chuckled. "That's great to know, Sumin" An angel voice said........uhmmm...Suho?

"Thanks Suho" I said and I heard him chuckled. "How'd you know it was me?" he asked and I shrugged. "Lucky guess" I said and he laughed.

"Well, when are you leaving?" Kai asked. "In 3 days" I said and I heard a loud shriek. "BWOH?!!! THAT'S SO EARLY! WE ONLY HAVE 3 DAYS WITH YOU!" Dahyun shouted as she faked a cry.

"Don't worry...I'll come back. I don't know when though" I said and I heard Dahyun started sniffling. My eyes widened.

"Dahyun, are you crying?" I asked. "N-Neh....I w-won't get to s-see you a-anymore..." she sobbed. I immediately hugged her.

"Let's all spend these 3 last days together okay?" I asked and I felt her nodding. After awhile, she stopped. "Okay. Well I need to go to the principal" I said.

"Waeyo?" Sehun asked. "Well, I need to talk to the principal about my leave" I said. "Ohh...okay" he muttered.

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

I watched her leave to the office and I frowned. I wonder how long she is going to be gone....

"That's sad. I can't believe she's leaving..." Tao said, quietly as everyone nodded. "Well, it's for her own good. She'll get to see again" Chen said and again, everyone nodded.

"I wonder if she'll forget about us" Chanyeol said. "Yeah..I hope she doesn't though" Baekhyun said.

 

 

(Your POV)

Today is my last day of school. For the next three days, I'll be hanging out with EXO and my friends before I leave.

Nobody knows about my leave except my friends, my teachers, and principals. They were sad that I was going to be leaving but overall, they were happy that I was going to get my eyesight back.

"SUMIN!" My umma called from downstairs. "NEH UMMA?!" I shouted back while I was painting.

Just then, I heard the door opened. "Sumin-ah...since I don't want you to be alone in America, I'm sending your brother with you" she said and my eyes widened.

"ANI!" I shouted. "Waeyo?" she asked. "Because, I don't want Youngjae to leave his friends just because of going to America. I'll go alone" I said. I really didn't want Youngjae to be alone and bored at America with me.

"But I wanted to go" I heard someone said. It was Youngjae. "But why? Don't you want to stay with your friends?" I asked.

"I already told them the news. They were fine with it and happy that you're finally going to get your eyesight back. And, I really want to visit America" he said and I nodded.

"Oh, and it's dangerous for a girl to live alone" he said and I smiled. Awww, he cares about his sister. HEHEHE.

"Youngjae" I said. "What?" he replied. "Come here" I said while smiling. "Uhm...okay?" he muttered before I heard footsteps.

Just when I felt that he was right in front of me, I immediately jumped on him and hugged him. "AWWWW! YOU CARE ABOUT ME,THAT'S WHY!" I shouted and laughed.

After 5 minutes of trying to struggle away from me, I finally letted him go. "Aish! My hair is messy now!" he shouted and I smiled cheekily.

"Thank you, though. Hehe" I said. "You're very welcome" he said and laughed before walking out.

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

REAAALLLLYYY SHORT CHAPTER! But enjoy! :)

But awwwhhh, brother and sister moment. Hehe