Chapter 52

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

A/N: Please check the previous chapter! Remember, I promised a double update! (: 

 

(Author's POV) 

Sumin finished putting on her last earring before the door to her room opened. Looking into her mirror, she saw her handsome boyfriend standing by the door, smiling at her. 

"Hey, beautiful." He greeted. Walking in and closing the door behind him, he sat down on her bed waiting for his girlfriend to be done. 

She spun around in her stool and walked over to him and sat down on his lap, wrapping her arms around his neck.

"Hey, handsome" She greeted back, earning a smile from him. 

He gave her a small peck on her lips and she let out a cheeky smile. "Wait here, I need to get dress." She said before heading into her walk in closet and closing the door. 

After 5 minutes, she opened the door of her walk-in closet, but then frowned once she saw her boyfriend laying down on her bed touching his phone. 

"Babe" she called out. "What?" he responded and stood up. He gasped once he saw what she was wearing. 

She smiled. "What do you think? I bought it a few days ago, I thought it was a good time to wear it now." 

Not hearing any response, she looked down. "I-I'll just go change into something more simple" She said and was going to turn back around when Sehun quickly stood up and stopped her. 

"No, you look beautiful." He smiled. "You were just too beautiful, I was speechless" He continued, earning a chuckle from her. 

"Well, you don't look so bad yourself" she smiled and grabbed her bag. He was wearing just a simple shirt with a pair of shorts, but to her, he looked like handsome as ever. 

"Shall we get going?" she asked and he smiled before nodding. 

 

 

(Sumin's POV) 

After 4 hours, we finally arrived at the beach. 

I smiled once the cold sea wind hit my face and flew through my hair. I could hear the waves gushing, the sea gulls crying..I love this feeling, it feels so nice. 

"Race you to the water!" I shouted before running off to the water first, making sure to hold my dress up in order to not trip and fall on my face. 

"Hey, that's cheating!" I heard Sehun shout from behind and I laughed. 

Before I knew it, he had already reached my side and my jaws dropped and I stopped running. 

"Hey, how did you get here so fast?!" I yelled. Sehun laughed. "Long legs baby" he smirked and I frowned. Curse you, long legs. 

He walked over to me and interwined both of our hands. 

I smiled during this moment. Walking hand in hand with the man I love along the sunny beach. How romantic could this get? 

"You know, I never thought we would be together" I heard him say. I looked up, quite confused on what he meant. 

He chuckled. 

"How..how can such a beautiful woman like you, like a man like me? I was involved in a gang, I hurted people.." I could hear the pain in his voice, and it broke my heart. 

I tightened my grip on his hands and turned him so that he was facing me. 

I gave him an assuring smile. "No matter what have happened, I love you for who you are, Sehun. And nothing is ever going to change that." I told him, sincerely. 

I really do love him and having him doubt himself hurts me just as much as it does to him. 

"Now that we are together, we are one. Your pain will be my pain, your happiness will be my happiness." I continued. 

He cupped my face in his hands and gave me a genuine smile. "I love you so much, Sumin" he said softly before pulling me into his embrace. 

"Remember that, Sumin. I will always love you." He continued. I smiled into his chest. "I will, Sehun. I love you too." 

I want Sehun to be able to share his problems and pain with me without feeling burdened, and by the both of us being able to do this, I believe our bond will become stronger by time. 

 

After a long and exciting day with Sehun, we decided to head back home. 

It was sunset when we finally left the beach and I had already changed from my dress to a pair of jean shorts and a sweater. 

All because of my idiot boyfriend who decided to push me into the wave that was coming. But, it's alright. He was equally as wet as I was once I got my revenge. 

"If you're tired, you can sleep." He said on our drive home and I shook my head. "I want to stay up with you" I replied. 

I stared at our interwined hands and my heart pounded. I still can't believe that he's mines. 

"So, how did you like today, babe?" I asked. He looked at me and smiled. 

"It was great, as always." He said and I frowned. "Oh really?" I questioned. "It was not boring at all? I was not boring?" I continued. 

Sehun looked at me, quite confused. 

"Of course not. Every time I spend with you is special to me." He said and I could feel my heart melting by his words. This man always finds the sweet things to say to me to get me flushed. 

I chuckled and squeezed his hands. 

 

Once we finally reached Seoul, it was already 11PM and I could feel my stomach grumbling. Oh god, why do I have to be hungry now? 

I looked over to Sehun and could tell that he was worn out and tired from today. So, I decided not to bother him. 

However, my stomach thought otherwise as it growled loudly. My eyes widened as I looked at my boyfriend who was already staring at me. 

He chuckled. "Are you hungry?" He asked and I could feel my face burn. I'm pretty sure I look like a tomato right now. How embarassing. 

I smiled cheekily and nodded. "Why didn't you tell me?" he asked and I shook my head. "You look tired and worn out already, I didn't want to bother you." 

He sighed and grabbed my hands. "Your health is important to me, babe. If you're hungry, tell me please. I don't want you to starve. No matter how tired I am, you're more important to me." he said. 

There he goes again. This man is too amazing that it hurts. 

I sighed and nodded. "Wel then, babe i'm hungry can we go get some food please?" I pleaded, tugging on his arms. Sehun chuckled at my reaction and nodded. 

"Of course, sweetheart" 

After awhile, we arrived at a food take-out restaurant that was still opened. I decided to stay at Sehun's place overnight since it was getting late anyways and I really don't feel like bothering my parents late at night when I enter the house. 

 

After 10 minutes, we finally got our food. 

"Babe, here's the keys. You can head to the car first, i'll finish up paying" Sehun said and I nodded before grabbing the keys from his hands and headed towards the car. 

Just as I got outside, I heard rustling behind me and I quickly turned around. I frowned seeing the alleyway behind me. I listened some more and heard nothing. 

That was weird, it's probably just me. 

"AH!" 

TOkay, this time, I swore I heard a man grunting. I immediately put the food inside the car before shutting the door and headed towards the alleyway. 

I didn't know what the hell was going through my mind at the moment, but something in my mind just told me to check. 

Slowly walking into the cold, dark, and wet alleyway, I listened to see if I could hear the gruntings. 

Just as I slowly turned the corner, someone ran into me, knocking me onto the floor. 

I winced in pain before looking up and gasping once I saw who it was. 

"Youngjae?!" I yelled out. He looked down at me and I could see his eyes widened.

"Noona?" 

However, I didn't hear anything he said as I stared at him in shock and confusin. What bothered me was the fact that his face was covered in blood, cuts, and bruises. 

"What the hell happened to your-" "Yah! Get your ing back here! Guys, split up and find that damn bastard!" I heard a man yelling and looked up at Youngjae. 

I could see the fear in his eyes as he quickly grabbed my hands and we both ran. 

"HEY! He's over here!" I heard someone shouting and looked behind, only to see at least 7 men chasing after us. My eyes widened as I stared at my brother. 

"Run faster!" he yelled.

We ran as fast as we could, pushing boxes and trash cans out of our way. I could feel my throat burning and my legs weakening from the running. 

I saw lights ahead of us and I could feel my heart jumping in joy as we could finally get some help. 

Just then, a figure popped in front of us and we immediately ran into it, knocking the person down along with us. 

"Sumin, where the hell did you-" That familiar voice..

I swore, I felted so relieved once I saw Sehun on the ground, staring at us confused. He immediately stood up once he saw the fear in my eyes. 

"What happened?" he asked as he quickly rushed over to my side. No words left my mouth as I grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. 

"Y-Youngjae.." I whispered into his ears and he got it as he looked beside me and saw an injured Youngjae beside me. 

"Youngjae?" he asked. 

"YAH!" A yell came from the alley and my grip immediately tightened on Sehun. He felt my fear and immediately helped Youngjae and I up and pushed us away once the 7 men reached us. 

"Yah, you come over here" A buff man in a black suit said sternly, pointing over to Youngjae. He stepped forwward and immediately Sehun blocked his way. 

"Leave" Sehun said, sternly. I could hear the venom in his voice as he got protective. The man chuckled. 

"Why don't you quit butting into my business and leave? That man over there owes me money" The man threatened and Sehun chuckled. 

"I'm sorry dude but they're with me. So why don't you try and make me leave?" Sehun said and before I knew it, a fight had broke out before my eyes. 

My eyes widened as I saw how outnumbered Sehun was. 

Sehun quickly punched a man in the throat and dodged a kick from another. Just then, he got punched in the stomach by another and kicked in the face. 

I could feel my eyes watered as I immediately stepped forward but Youngjae held me back. I could already see his mouth bleeding and my heart clenched. 

"Stop!" I yelled, tears b my vision. 

"Help! Is someone here?! HELP!" I screamed. I couldn't just let Sehun get beat up. 

However, before I could even call the police, Sehun had already knocked them all out. He quickly ran over to me and saw my face. He wiped away my tears and hugged me.

"If you have forgotten, I'm an ex gang member, babe" he said before he quickly told us to get into the car. 

 

Once we got to Sehun's house, I grabbed the first aid kit and walked over to Youngjae who was looking down. 

I dropped the kit onto the coffee table, creating a loud smack. 

 

"What the hell did you do, Youngjae." 

 

 


What did you do, Youngjae? Hmmmm. 

Anyways, stay tuned for the next chapter. I figure this fanfic will end at chapter 60. Thank you for reading!(: