Chapter 24

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Author's POV)

"May I kiss you?" Sehun asked as he was an inch away from your lips. Your eyes widened for awhile before you slowly nodded.

Sehun's lips curved into a smile before leaning in. Just when he was about to capture your lips, *RIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGG*

You and Sehun immediately backed away from each other as you awkwardly looked away. Sehun huffed out a sigh before answering his phone call.

Meanwhile Sehun was talking on the phone, you were hitting your head. "Pabo! Pabo! Pabo!" you muttered as you kept hitting your head.

"Uhmmm..." you heard him say and you quickly turned around, only to bang your head against his. "AH!" You screamed out in pain as you held onto your forehead.

Meanwhile, Sehun was also holding onto his head. After recovering from the pain, Sehun spoked up. "Are you ready to go home now?" Sehun awkwardly asked and you quickly nodded.

After packing everything, you both headed home.

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

Stupid Kai. Why'd he have to call at the wrong time?! After dropping Sumin off at home, I drove back to my house.

I harshly opened the door as I stomped off to my room. "Stupid Kai. Aish" I muttered as I slammed my bedroom door shut. I fell back onto my bed as I ran my hands through my hair.

We were so close.....just a little closer and I would've kissed her. I huffed out in frustration. Great, now we're going to be all awkward around each other.

Just then, I heard a knock on my door. Who the hell is it? I got up and opened the door, only to reveal Suho. I frowned.

"What?" I asked. "We need to talk" Suho said before he headed downstairs. I sighed before following him downstairs. Just when I got downstairs, my eyes widened.

I THOUGHT IT WAS ONLY GOING TO BE ME AND SUHO, NOT THE WHOLE EXO! Aish.

"What?" I asked once I sat down on the couch. "Why are you mad?" Xiumin asked as he stared at me. "Because of Kai" I quickly said before my eyes widened. 

, I wasn't suppose to say that! I looked around and saw everyone frowning. "Because of me? Why?" Kai asked, and I glared at him.

"I WAS SOOOO CLOSE TO KISSING SUMIN WHEN YOU FREAKIN DAMN CALLED!" I shouted, quickly before my eyes widened again. I quickly clamped a hand around my mouth.

 I looked around and saw all of their eyes widened. I wish the ground would open up and eat me right now. Pabo Sehun.

"AWWWWWWWEEEEEEEE!" They all exclaimed as they were squealing. My eyes widened. What the heck is going on?

"HAH! I KNEW YOU LIKED HER!"

"AWE! MAKNAE SEHUN IS IN LOVE!"

"HAHA! I TOLD YOU THEY LIKED EACH OTHER. NOW PAY UP, !"

My jaws dropped. "YOU FREAKIN BETTED ON ME?" I shouted as I walked over to Chen who was trying to run away from me.

Just when I was about to grab him, I felt someone pull me back. "Nu uh, mister. You still got more talking to do" Suho said as he sat me down on the couch.

I sent a quickly glare at Chen. "So, you like her?" Kris asked. I stood there....hmmm...do I like her?

I shrugged. "I'm not sure. But whenever I'm with her, I'm always happy. I always want to protect her and everytime I'm near her, my hearts beat fastly and my face would heat up" I said, not sure about my feelings.

"AWWWWEEEEE!" I heard them exclaim again. "You like her, idiot" Kai said and I frowned. "Are you sure?" I asked.

Kai freaking sighed and smacked me. "You are seriously an idiot. Those are the signs that you're in love!" Kai exclaimed and I quickly glared at him.

"WELL SORRY THAT I'VE NEVER BEEN IN LOVE BEFORE!.." I shouted back, earning a chcukle from the members.

"So, are you going to confess?" Baekhyun asked and I stopped. Confess? "I mean, you like her, so you should confess before she leaves" Baekhyun said and everyone nodded.

I just stood there...Should I confess? But what if she forgets about me once she comes back? What if she thinks i'm ugly once she sees me again?

All sorts of questions were running through my head and I sighed. "I don't know guys..I'm heading back to my room" I said, quietly before heading to my room.

 

 

(Your POV)

I sat on my bed as I grazed my hands over my bed. I sighed, softly. I'll miss being here.

Just then, I heard my bedroom opened. "Sweetie, we're going to be leaving now" my mother said and I nodded.

I grabbed onto my cane, along with my suitcase as my mom helped me downstairs. "Ready to go, sis?" Youngjae asked once I got outside and I slowly nodded.

"Don't be so sad, we'll come back home soon" Youngjae said and I nodded, again. Even though Youngjae is younger than me, he knows how to comfort me.

After getting into the car, we headed towards the airport. I sat in the car, listening to the cars driving around the busy city.

Just then, I thought about what happened yesterday......Sehun was about to kiss me. I kind of wished he did though. I sighed as I rested my head back on the seat.

After awhile, I felt the door coming to a stop. "Are we here yet?" I asked. "Neh" My mother said. I slowly nodded and opened the door.

We were an hour only because we still needed to check in and all that stuff.

After taking our suitcases and bags, we started to check in our bags into the plane and get our seat numbers.

30 minutes before our departure, I was sitting down, waiting for our flight to be called. "SUMIN!" I heard someone called my name and I immediately sat up.

Who was that? I quickly nudged Youngjae who was next to me. "Did you hear someone call my name?" I asked. "Ani. Wae?" He asked.

I quickly shook my head. "Nothing" I said. I sighed. It's probably hallucination.

"SUMIN!" I heard someone call again and I quickly stood up. "I swear, didn't you hear that?" I asked, Youngjae again.

"I did hear it. Hey, Sumin. Do you happen to know 11 guys and two girls?" Youngjae asked me and my eyes widened. Could it be EXO with Dahyun and Ahri?

"SUMIN!" I heard a high pitched voice screamed and my eyes widened. "Dahyun?" I asked and before I knew it, I was pulled into a hug.

"I'M GOING TO MISS YOU SO MUCH!" Dahyun shouted as she sobbed. "Yeah, me too!" I heard Ahri shouted before I felt her hugging me too.

I slowly smiled. "I'll miss you guys too. Don't worry, I'll keep in contact with you guys" I said as I hugged them back. "You better!" They both shouted and I chuckled before nodding.

Afterwards, I headed over to EXO. "Hey guys" I said and smiled. "Hey Sumin" They all said, sadly.

"Don't be so sad. I'll be back alright?" I said, smiling. After hugging each and every one of them, I immediately frowned.

"Are you looking for Sehun?" I heard Tao ask me and I immediately nodded. "He said he didn't want to come" Tao whispered but I heard every word.

My heart dropped once I heard what he said. I could already feel my eyes watering but I quickly showed a smile.

"That's fine.." I said as I turned back. My heart was broken...Just when I finally realized my feelings....I sighed.

Don't cry Sumin. It was all too good to be true. He was never going to like a blind girl like you anyways.

 

*FLASHBACK*

I sat on my bed after my little 'date' with Sehun today. I held onto my chest and smiled as it was still beating crazily.

I know it's a little quick to say this but........

.

.

.

.

I think I like Sehun.

*FLASHBACK ENDS*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6yFS0QlJmZg (Listen to this song please <3)

"FLIGHT 365 IS NOW BOARDING. PLEASE ENTER IF THIS IS YOUR FLIGHT" I heard the speaker said. I quickly grabbed onto my suitcase as I hugged my parents.

"Bye umma. Bye appa" I said. After bidding goodbye, Youngjae and I started walking towards the gate.

I gave my passport to the lady, letting her check before I entered. Just when I was about to enter, I started hearing someone shout my name.

"SUMIN! SUMIN!" I heard a faint yelling voice. I quickly turned around and frowned. "Who's calling me?" I asked Youngjae.

"Uhmmm....a tall blonde boy" Youngjae said and my eyes widened. It can't be him, right? Ani. It can't. Tao already said he didn't want to come.

Thinking it was just my hallucination again, I immediately turned back around. "SUMIN!" I heard the person shouted again and I turned around once again.

"SUMIN!" I heard the voice more clearer this time and my eyes widened. "S-Sehun?" I whispered.

"I'm sorry, miss. But you need to enter" The flight attendant lady said and I quickly nodded. "Hurry, we need to go" Youngjae said.

"SUMIN!" And the next thing he said......shocked me.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"I WILL WAIT FOR YOU!"

 

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Omgggeeee <3