Chapter 1

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(YOUR POV)

BEEP BEEP BE-

I groaned as I slowly sat up on my bed. I reached out my hand and slowly grabbed the cane beside my bed and slowly pushed myself off the bed

"Okay, 7 steps to the bathroom..." I whispered as I counted my steps. After I finished counting, I lifted up my hands and felt the doorknob. I smiled as I twisted the doorknob and went into the restroom. After using the bathroom, I needed to brush my teeth.

"Toothbrush is to your right as toothpaste is right below the mirror.." I said to myself as I followed the steps. I slowly moved my hands to the right and could feel the toothbrush. I grabbed it and I reached my hands out in front of my as I felt the mirror. Then, I slowly moved my hands down and felt the toothpaste underneath.

Yes, this is what I do everyday.........ever since I was 7. It became easier and easier for me as I started getting used to it. I went blind when I was 7. Me and my parents were coming home from my art class when we got into a car accident. The driver was drunk and ran through a red light.........and we, just had to be the victim.

I remember waking up in the hospital, only to see nothing.................but darkness. They told me I went blind after bits of window glass went into my eyes. Ever since I found out I was blind, I couldn't believe it.........................Out of everyone in the world, why me?.........Why do I have to be blind? Was it something I did wrong and this was karma? I don't know..........

I thought I was never going to become an artist after I lost my eyesight......but, with the support of my two best friends, Kang Ahri and Kim Dahyun, and also the support from my family.......I knew I couldn't give up my dream. I WILL become an artist...and I WILL make my parents proud.

I got out from the bathroom as I grabbed onto my cane again. "Closet is 8 steps to your left.." I said to myself and used my cane to guide me to my closet.

I opened up my closet and reached out for my uniform. It's pretty easy because my mother sewed a thin silk fabric onto it so that it can easier for me to recognized. After 5 minutes, I finished getting into my uniform. I let my hair fall loosely down my back and put on my shoes.

Then, I grabbed my cane and walked out of my bedroom.

"Goodmorning umma and appa" I said as I entered the kitchen. "Goodmorning sweetheart" they replied. I smiled at them as I sat down at the table.

"Mmmmmm...smells good. Making bacon and eggs?" I said and smiled. "Yeah" she said and let out a chuckle. "You look nice today appa" I said now turning towards my father. He laughed. "And how would you know?" he said.

"I don't. I'm just complimenting you. Hehe" I said and giggled. "So, if I'm only in my boxers, you'll still say I look nice?" he asked and I frowned.

"Ewhhh appa! That's gross! Haha" I shouted and covered my eyes. Oh wait, why did I just do that? I can't see anyways. Hahaha silly me.

I removed my hands from my face and laughed...................then,..................

"Don't even think about it Youngjae" I said, my back facing towards him. "WHAAAATTT?! How did you know?" He shouted. I turned around and faced him.

"You are a pabo. Have you forgotten that I am blind. Once you lose one of your sense, your other senses becomes better. Meaning, my hearing is better than before.......and therefore, I can hear you sneaking up behind me" I said, pointing a finger at him.

Then, before I knew it....I felt a stinging pain on my forehead. D-DID HE JUST F-FLICK ME?!!

"YAAHHH! I'M OLDER THAN YOU!!!" I shouted, rubbing my forehead, trying to ease the pain. "So. You don't look older than me" he said.

I lift up my hands and pretended to slap him. "You're an evil younger brother Youngjae" I said and ate my breakfast. Then, I heard a smack. Hehehe, he just got hit by umma.

"Yah, be nice to your sister idiot" I heard my umma said. "Okay okay" I heard Youngjae said. I smiled and stuck my tongue out at him. Wait, I think it's facing him....

"I'M LEAVING NOW! GOODBYE UMMA AND APPA!" I shouted and ran out the door. "WAIT! YOU FORGOT YOUR CANE SUMIN!" I heard my mother shouted. Oh, right! Aish, pabo Sumin. I slowly made my way back into the house and my mother gave me my cane.

"Be careful arasso?" my mother said and I nodded. I kissed her and my dad goodbye and made my way out the door.

 

(SEHUN'S POV)

I was busy sleeping when I felt someone nudge my arms. Who the heck is ruining my sleep right now?! I groaned and lift up my head, only to see my hyung, Suho. "Yah, wake up or you'll be late for school" Suho said.

"I don't want tooo...." I mumbled lazily. 'Then no breakfast for you" he said, walking out of my room. I groaned. I slipped out of bed and headed to my bathroom.

Well, to tell you, I'm a gangster. Not just any gangster, but a gangster from the Top Gang, EXO. EXO consists of 12 members and well, many people are afraid of us. Just our name scares them. I mean, come on, are we that bad?

Well, I don't care about what other people thinks because I don't give a damn about anyone except my family and EXO. Of course, I am the cold, heartless jerk after all. And that its true.

After wearing my uniform, I headed out towards the kitchen where the gang was at. "Oh, hey Sehun. You're finally awake now eh?" Kris said and chuckled.

I ignored him and walked to the refrigerator. I opened it and poured myself a cup of milk. After 20 minutes or so, we all finally headed off to school........in different cars of course. Why? Well, we are rich after all. Every single one of us.

My parents owns Oh Tech, which is the 1st best technology company in South Korea. And as for the rest of the gang, they all have their own family company as well. All our parents are friends, and well, I guess that was how we all met.

But, couple of years later, we all decided to move in together and form a gang.

After 15 minutes, I arrived at school with EXO. Our cars, driving into the gates of SM High one by one. I parked my car into one of the parking lots and got out of my car, throwing my backpack onto my back.

Students were staring at us as if we were going to eat them or something.......and they would always move out of our ways. But.......apparently, there was one student.......a girl to be specific...who doesn't even fear us at all.

And that is........................Park Hyomin, the queenka of the school. "OOOPPPPPAAAAAAA!" I heard her high pitched voice yelled. I looked over to the other side of school and saw her running towards us........well, me actually. Then, I felt someone nudge my shoulders.

"Here comes the witchh. Goodluck Sehun" Baekhyun said and laughed. I glared at him. I turned back around and saw that she already arrived right in front of me.

"OPPA!! Are you free afterschool?" she asked in her annoying high-pitched voice. I stared at her, with my poker face. "Yes" I said, plainly. Her face fell.

"What? What are you going to do?" she asked. "Nothing" I replied. "Then, you're free" she said. "No I'm not" I replied.

"We-" I cutted her off. "WILL YOU SHUT UP AND GET OUT OF MY FACE PARK HYOMIN?! YOU'RE SO DAMN ANNOYING!" I yelled and walked off from her.

Gosh, she's soo annoying. When will she know that I want nothing to do with her? AISH!

 

(YOUR POV)

I was already in the gates of SM High when I heard.........

"SUMIN!!!" I winced in pain. "Gosh Dahyun and Ahri. Have you forgotten that my hearing is 50x better than before now? Don't yell so loud. Do you want me to lose my hearing as well?" I said, scowling at them.

"Hehehe mianhe" they apologized. Then, before I knew it, loud vrooming noises filled my ears. I covered my ears as I tried to block out the noise.

Who the heck is being so damn loud?! Aishhh.

"Oh, it's them" Dahyun said. "Who?" I asked, confused. "EXO" she said and I nodded, understanding.

"Well, I'm going off to the library. I need to check out some books" I said. "Arasso. CALL US IF YOU NEED ANYTHING!" they shouted. I laughed.

"Okay okay UMMAS!" I shouted and slowly used my cane, making my way towards the library. I'm used to the school so I know my ways around the school already. So, I don't need any help. I just need to watch where I'm going.

I put my cane right in front of me and started walking in the hallway. I was doing well.............until..........................

.

.

.

.

.

"OOF!" I yelled as I crashed into someone. I fell and landed on my rear end. I winced in pain. "Ahh, it hurts" I said, rubbing my .

"Oh, I'm sorry" I heard a voice said...............

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

FIRST CHAPTER UPDATED! Heheh ENJOY! <3