Chapter 43

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sehun's POV)

I can't believe I came to Changwon with these idiots. I groaned hearing Kai and D.O fighting over the game controller.

I rolled my eyes and walked off to my room and plopping down onto my bed. I sighed. Why did I come here again? Oh, right. This stupid gang decided to mess with Chanyeol's sister.

It's kind of weird. It's been quite awhile since we were active as a gang altogether. Heck, I don't even remember the last time I even punched someone.

No, wait. I just remembered a few weeks ago where I got into a fight with those stupid thugs at a bar. s gave me a black eye. Tsk.

I wonder how Sumin is doing?

Wait, what the hell are you thinking Sehun? She doesn't care about you.

Yes she does.

No she doesn't.

Shut the hell up, Sehun. You know she cares for you.

I sighed as I was arguing with the little voice in my head. I shouldn't even be thinking about her. If she really cared, she'd text me or something.

BUT NOOOO, she obviously has something better to do that's why she isn't texting me at all.

"OH SEHUN! I WILL NEVER GIVE UP ON YOU!" I mimicked. Pft, my .

As if she has been reading my mind and hearing my evil rant, my phone vibrated indicating I got a text message. Who the hell-

Sumin?

I could feel my heart leap with joy but then I quickly redeemed back to my cold self. I don't wanna reply back.

I threw my phone onto the bed, ignoring her text.

1 second

2 second

3 second

1 minute

AISH! Maybe a tiny peak won't hurt. I just won't reply back. Yeah, good idea. I quickly grabbed my phone and opened her text.

'Hey, how are you doing?'

Yeah, I ended up going against my words and ended up replying.

'I'm good. You?'

I laid in my bed, debating if I should send the text or not. After 2 minutes, I finally decided to click 'send'.

Just then, my bedroom door swung open and Suho walked in. "Are you ready?" He asked. I nodded in reply and stood up from my bed, shoving my phone into my jean pocket. 

's about to go down.

 

(Sumin's POV)

It's 8:00PM right now. I laid on my bed, staring at the ceiling. What to do, what to do?

AISH, there's nothing to do. I stood up from my bed and headed out of the room. Let me just take a stroll around the house.

The boys went out karokeing and since I didn't feel like going, I stayed back. So, it's just the maids and I in the house, but they're always busy that I have no one to talk to.

After 10 minutes of walking around the huge mansion, I plopped back down onto my bed.

"I'M SO BOREEED!" I screamed into my pillow. Just then, Sehun popped into my head. Grabbing my phone, I scrolled through my contact's list and stopped at his name.

Should I text him? Ugh, I don't know.

You're probably wondering how I got his phone number, right? Honestly, I have no idea too. That jerk must've probably snuck his number in somehow.

After awhile of arguing with myself, I decided to text him anyways. Wait, what should I say? I can't just randomly text him. He's going to think i'm weird.

Oh, come on Sumin, I'm sure he's waiting for your text.

No he isn't.

Yes he is.

No. Why would he?

Because I said so. If anything, I bet he's probably bored as heck like you are. So..JUST DO IT.

I sighed. My conscience got the best of me as I found myself texting him.

'Hey, how are you?'

I waited for his reply. After 5 minutes, I threw my phone onto the bed and groaned. Way to go, Sumin. You totally screwed up. I told you he didn't want to talk-

BEEP

I turned my head sideways and saw that my phone glowed up. I quickly stood up, grabbing my phone and without knowing, a smile grew on my face once I saw that he had replied.

 

(Author's POV)

EXO came crashing through the warehouse, knocking over things. Chen had a bat in his hands, smashing anything and everything he saw.

Whereas, Chanyeol grabbed one of the enemy's men by his hair with one hand.

"Yah! Minwoo, I have your dog here!" Chanyeol growled. "Get the out here, "

All of a sudden, clapping could be heard as a man came out of the shadows, followed by 11 others. "Chanyeol, fancy seeing you here" Minwoo chuckled.

Chanyeol smirked, as he saw his enemies before him. "I see you have 11 other dogs behind you. I hope I didn't hurt this one too badly." He said, throwing the bloody man he had beside him towards the other gang.

You could hear the other gang growling. "Hyunsik, leave. We'll take care of this" Minwoo growled.

The bloody man stood up and dashed off. "You just messed with the wrong gang"

Chanyeol cackled with laughter and turned back to the rest of EXO. "He's joking right?" He let out another laugh before turning serious. "I'm so scared" He squeaked, sarcastically.

"Your boy should thank the lord I didn't break no bones. But, my hands are kind of itchy right now. I wouldn't mind breaking some." Chanyeol smirked.

And then the fight broke out.

Chen took on two men at once, punching one in the face before kicking the other man in the chest. One more swift kick to the man, Chen knocked him out cold.

Sehun spun around, seeing a punch being thrown at him and quickly dodged before tackling the man to the floor. Holding the man down by the neck with one hand, Sehun punched him with the other.

Blood were shed, grunts and moans were heard, mens were laying on the floor, but the fight still went on.

D.O put one man in a choke hold, while the man struggled in his arms. After a few seconds, the man's body went limp before D.O let his body hit the floor.

Before they knew it, sirens were heard.

"! The cops are here!" Kris shouted. The EXO members all finished their last hit before they all took off running. All but one.

Chanyeol still had Minwoo in a choke hold.

Sehun quickly ran over to him, trying to pull him off of the man. "Let go, Chanyeol! The cops are here!" Sehun shouted and finally pulled Chanyeol off of Minwoo.

Chanyeol pried himself off of Sehun's grip and grabbed Minwoo by his collar.

"Touch my sister ever again and I swear to god, you won't see daylight ever again" He spat before letting Minwoo go.

 


Author's Note:

I made this chapter a little 'badass'. Don't you just miss the gangster EXO, cause I did! So i decided to bring it back for this chapter.

This chapter is a bit longer than the last few updates I had so enjoyyyy!

And just in case you were wondering the gang they were fighting against, it was BOYFRIEND and BTOB. lol