Chapter 31

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sehun's POV)

My fists clenched as I saw Sumin and Nakta talking so freely. Yeah, trying to disguise himself as a nerd? Pft, like he will trick me.

I felt my heart twist when I saw Sumin doing an aegyo to him. She never did that to me...

Sumin shouldn't be hanging out with Nakta. He's dangerous! If only she knew that his gang was the one that almost harassed her years ago, she would've never gone to him.

I saw them smiling and laughing, causing my anger to increase. "ARGH!" I screamed as I punched the wall.

My breathing turned heavy as I looked at them.

"S-Sehun shi...Kwenchana?"

"WHAT?!" I shouted as I turned my head and saw a girl with glasses and short hair, staring at me, with fear. My eyes softened.

I gave her a small smile nodding. "I'm sorry. I'm just not in the mood" I said and she nodded. I know I shouldn't take my anger out on her because she doesn't know what's wrong, but I wa just too angry.

Turning back to the garden, I saw that both of them were getting up from the grass, talking.

Deciding to leave, I turned around and headed off to class. I can't see them together.....The sight of them both makes me angry.

 

 

"YO, SEHUN!" I heard someone shouted and shot a glare towards the person.

"Woah, what's wrong with you?" Kai asked me as he walked up besides me. "None of your business" I growled, earning a chuckle from him.

"Geez, someone's got a stick stuck up their " Kai said, playfully and I glared at him.

"I'm not in the mood to fight with you, Kim Jongin" I said before walking off. I only use people's real name once I get really angry.

And that's what I'm feeling right now. Well, I am not Angry. I am FURIOUS! UGH!

Why the hell does she keep hanging out with him?! Stupid. Stupid. Stupid!

I felt someone grabbed my arms and I quickly yanked my arms away. "Ah!" I heard a voice said and I turned around.

My eyes widened when I saw Jaein on the floor. "Sorry.." I muttered before helping her up from the ground.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked as she dusted off her pants. I looked away. "Nothing" I said before turning around and walking away.

"YAH! Wait for me!" I heard her shouting behind me but I just kept on walking. "Hey!" She shouted as she yanked me back.

"Is there something wrong? Why are you acting like this?" She said and I closed my eyes, trying to calm down. I don't want to end up taking my anger out on her.

"I'm fine.." I said...or more of like, growl. She eyed me weirdly, before sighing and nodding. I guess she gave up.

"Okay, well our parents wants us to go to choose our wedding rings today" she said and I nodded. 

I know I'm suppose to go anyways, if I don't...I am busted. And seriously, you DO NOT want to see my parents angry.

 

 

Waiting outside of Sumin's class, I started seeing a bunch of students come out. Some stared at me, weirdly, wondering why I was there but I could care less.

I saw Sumin come out as she held onto her bag and textbooks. She turned towards me and her eyes slightly widened.

Quickly turning around, she walked away from me. I frowned. "SUMIN!" I shouted as I grabbed her arm, pulling her back.

She quickly turned around and glared at me. "Let me go, Sehun" She said and I shooked my head.

"Let. Go." She said, more sternly this time but I shook my head again. "No, we need to talk" I said and she scoffed.

"I'm sorry, but I don't have anything to talk with you about. Now, if you'll please let me go, I have to go home" She said before removing her grip away from me. Aish! This girl is making things so complicated!

I quickly ran after her and pulled her back again. "I said, we NEED to talk" I said, sternly, making sure to emphasize the word 'need'.

"And I already said that we have NOTHING to talk about. Got it? Now, let me go" she said, glaring at me.

"Okay, fine. But promise me one thing" I said and she frowned. "I don't need to listen to you" she said, still trying to pull away from me but I tightened my grip.

"Stay away from Nakta" I said and I saw her looking confuse, before she finally realizes.

"His name is Yooncheol" she said and I shrugged. "I don't care. Stay away from him" I said and she quickly pulled away from me before pushing me away.

"And who are you to tell me who to hang out with?" She growled and I smirked. "Oh Sehun" I said and her eyes widened at my playfulness.

Hehe. She looks so cute, shocked like this. OKAY, SEHUN! This is not the time to be fantasizing about her.

"Bwoh?! Ani. Yooncheol is my friend. I won't stay away from him" she said, making sure to send me a glare before turning around and walking off.

My eyes widened. "YAH!" I shouted as I quickly pulled her back again. "You have to!" I shouted, with no hint of joking in my voice.

She scoffed. "Wae? Why do I have to ignore him? You can't tell me who to be friends with" she said.

Aish. I just want to pull out my freaking hair! Why is this so damn hard?!

"BECAUSE HE-"

"Let her go, Sehun"

My words were cut off when a certain voice decided to barge in. Turning around, I glared at the person in front of me.

"What the are you doing here?" I growled. He smirked. "I'm here to take my friend away from you" he said before walking pass me and towards Sumin.

Turning back around to face them, my fists clenched. "Get away from her, Nakta" I growled and he smirked.

"No can do. And what are you doing, trying to force her to stay away from me? I'm her friend and the last time I checked, YOU ARE NOT. So, why don't you run away with your little gang and leave me and my 'friend' alone" he said, smirking.

My fists clenched. I so want to punch him in his ing face right now.

Turning to look at Sumin, I saw confusion written all over her face. "No, we do not know each other" I said, before glaring at Nakta who was just watching with amusement in his face.

I saw her eyes widened.

"How did-"

"I just know, okay?" I said before sending another glare towards Nakta.

"If you hurt her, I am going to ing kill you myself, alright ?" I growled.

And then, I looked towards Sumin.

"And don't say I didn't warn you" I said, sternly before turning around and walking off.

Stupid pabo Sumin! Why won't she just freaking listen to me? AISH!

 

Arriving at my car, I already saw Jaein waiting there. "HEY!" She waved and gave me a smile.

I gave her a nod before unlocking the car. "Hey, what's wrong?" She asked once she sat down on the passenger seat.

I shook my head. "Nothing" I said as I stuck the key in and the engine. I heard her sigh before I saw her pulling the key out, killing the engine. 

Putting the key behind her, she stared at me. "Tell me what's wrong? Is something bothering you?" She said and I sighed.

"There's nothing" I said as I leaned my head on the steering wheel. "OUCH!" I screamed out in pain when I felt her punched my arms.

"OW! WHY DO YOU PUNCH LIKE A MAN?!" I shouted ad I rubbed my arms. She glared at me.

"Now, tell me what's wrong. Or else, I am going to give you 100000 more bruises" she said, pointing a finger over to me.

I sighed. She always finds a way to get it out of me, huh?

"Okay, fine. It's about Sumin" I said, looking away.

"Ahhh, arasso. Wae? What happened?" She asked. I immediately turned to her. "I told her to stay away from Nakta, yet she wouldn't" I muttered as I felt anger rising up on me.

She slowly nodded. I leaned my head on the steering wheel again as I huffed out in anger.

"WHY THE HELL WON'T SHE LISTEN TO ME?! Can't she see that I am trying to protect her?! AISH! Why is she so goddamn stubborn?!" I whined, earning a chuckle from Jaein.

"It's okay, just let it allll out" She said as she rubbed my back.

Turning to her, I smiled. "Thank you, Jaein" I said and she nodded. "You're welcome" She said, smiling.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

"You're still the same, childhood best friend"

 

 


OMO! Childhood best friend?! The truth is slowly starting to get revealed!...EEEKKKK.

Okay, well I'M BACK GUYSS! Well, actually, I'm not even suppose to be back, but yeaaahhh, my wrist is starting to get better.

I hardly feel pain now, but I'm still letting my wrist rest.

I guess my wrist started to hurt because I always place my hand on the laptop and do my typing. The laptop gets hot and it's hard surface so my wrist gets slightly bruised from the hard contact and it hurts. :(

So now, whenever I am going to write, I have to place a soft cushion so I can rest my hand on it. But yeah, I'm fine now.

Get ready for more updates!...well, kinda-ish.

School is starting in 10 days so I might be a little busy. But I hope you ENJOY this update! ^^

Please subscribe, upvote, and comment! <3

I love you all, my lovely readers! Hehe.