Chapter 36

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"OUCH!" I screamed once I felt my face come in contact with the pole. Rubbing my nose, I glared at the pole and kicked it.

"AISH!" I shouted, frustrated as I couldn't get the thought of Sehun out of my head. We were about to....we were sooo close to...

 

(FLASHBACK)

"Kwenchana?" I heard a soft voice said and I slowly opened my eyes. It slightly widened once I saw Sehun staring down at me. THUMP. THUMP. THUMP.

D-Did he just...catch me?

"I asked if you were okay" His voice snapped me out of my thoughts and I immediately looked back at him.

"Uh, yeah. I'm fine..thanks.." I mumbled as I immediately got down. I turned my back towards him and held onto my now burning cheeks. I wish the ground would open up and swallow me whole.

Just then, I felt a body pressed against my back. Quickly turning my head back, my lips lightly brushed against his and my eyes widened.

Quickly snapping my head back, I shoved him away from me. "M-Mianhe.." I mumbled as I hung my head down low.

Aish, pabo! Now he probably thinks you're a ert! Ahhhh! So embarassing!

I lifted up my head up and I saw him smiling widely. I frowned. Why is he smiling?

(FLASHBACK ENDS)

 

I immediately smacked my face as the scene came into my head. "Ani. Ani!" I mumbled.

"I HATE YOU, OH SEHUN!" I screamed at the top of my lungs, causing students to give me weird stares. Ignoring them, I huffed out in anger as I stomped my way to my classroom.

Stupid. Stupid. "AAAHHHHHHH!" I screamed as I felt someone grabbed me from behind.

"WOAH THERE! It's just me" I can recognize that voice anywhere. Turning around, I smacked him on the head. "YAH! SHIN YOONCHEOL! DON'T YOU KNOW HOW SCARED I WAS?!" I shouted as I held onto my heart that was beating so fast.

"Okay. Okay. I'm sorry. I won't do it again" He chuckled. I sent him a glare. "Yeah, you better not" I said and smiled.

"So, what's up now? I haven't been talking to you lately" I said, staring up at his tall figure. He shrugged. "Been studying for exams and stuff. You know the usual." He said and I nodded.

"Yeah, that's cause you're a nerd too" I teased, laughing. "Pft, I'm not THAT smart" He whined and I laughed.

"Yeah, you are"

"No, I'm not"

"Yes"

"No"

"YES!"

We both ended up arguing as we made our way to our classroom, but before we could turn the corner, I immediately turned back.

I just felt like someone was watching....

I felt my heart dropped as I saw Sehun and Jaein happily chatting with each other. Turning back, I frowned.

"Jerk"

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

I stood behind the wall with my fists clenched tightly as I watched them both walk away. I leaned against the wall as I took a deep breath.

I can't do anything yet...I just need to wait. I felt myself slowly unclenched my fist before reaching up and grabbing a handful of my hair.

"I'll make you mine, soon..." I whispered.

"BOO!"

I looked to my side, with my poker face on. "You're no fun. How come I can never make you scared?" Jaein whined and I laughed.

"That's cause you " I said and ruffled her hair, causing her to glare at me. "Yah! My hair is messy now!" She shouted before she punched my arms.

I immediately glared at her. "Why the hell do you punch like a man?" I whined, earning another punch.

For a quite small girl, she sure has a hell of a strength. "Shut up, you giant" She said and I glared at her.

"Shorty" I shot back, causing her to glare at me. I smiled, cheekily. "I love you too, best friend" I said and she chuckled.

"Anyways, have you heard about the trip?" she asked and I frowned. "What trip? We have a trip?" I asked and she nodded.

"To where?" I asked. "Jeju" she said and I slowly nodded. "It's for all those student who passed their exams" She said.

Passing exams? Did I pass? HAH! Of course I'd pass. Hehehe. She should be going on the trip too, right?

"HELLO!" I heard someone shouted and I immediately looked down, only to see Jaein staring at me weirdly.

"You were day dreaming" she said and I shook my head. "No I wasn't" I replied. 

"Yes you were"

"No I wasn't"

"It was about Sumin, huh?"

My eyes immediately widened. "OF COURSE NOT!" I denied.

"Quit lying" she said and chuckled.

"I was not"

"Yes you were"

"Aish. Shut up"

 


I've been writing such short chapters lately. SO SORRY. D: