Chapter 38

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Sumin's POV)

I looked for 2 hours everywhere for Sehun but couldn't find him....Where could he be? I looked down at my hand, marked with his blood.

I'm so sorry, Sehun. Please be okay..

 

 

(Author's POV)

"Hyuunnngggg" Sehun yelled through his phone, half drunk. After his encounter with Sumin and Yoon Cheol, he was so heartbroken, he left to the club.

"Hello? Sehun? Are you drunk?" Suho replied, confused on why Sehun was acting like this. Sehun chuckled before taking another shot of Vodka.

"Hyung. It hurts so much.." Sehun said, now sobbing and hiccuping. "What are you talking about? What hurts?" Suho replied, still confused.

Sehun just kept sobbing as he ignored the elder's question. "YAH! OH SEHUN!" Suho shouted.

"My heart...My heart hurts.." Sehun sobbed again. There was a long pause as Suho just listened to Sehun's heartbroken cry.

Suho had never heard Sehun cried ever since his mother left him and his father. Ever since then, Sehun became cold and distant.

"Where are you?" Suho finally answered.

"I'm at EVO"

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

I sat there, continuosly taking shots after shots. I couldn't help it. I couldn't think. I didn't want to do anything.

My heart hurts so much...I wish this pain disappeared. Why? Why Sumin?..Why did you do this to me?After awhile, I decided to leave. Slamming the money onto the table, I got up, stumbling every step.

My head was pounding and the loud music wasn't helping it any better. The room was spinning and before I knew it, I felt myself landing on the floor.

"YAH! WATCH WHERE YOU'RE GOING!" I heard a loud booming voice yelled, causing me to cringe. Why the hell does this person talk so loud?

"Yah, are you deaf?!" He shouted again. I finally looked up and saw a guy twice the size of me with a girl, dress up to her thighs and a group of men behind him.

"Don't ing look at my girl" He growled.

I chuckled. What the hell does this bastard want? I pushed myself off of the floor and looked at him.

"First of all, I am not deaf. And second of all, I wasn't looking at that ugly thing." I said, drunkly.

Before I could even walk off, I felt myself landing on the floor again, hard. A stinging on the side of my face and a taste of blood in my mouth. Did this just punched me?

All of a sudden, I felt a bunch of kicks and punches being thrown at me.

Each punch and kick was followed by pain..but none of them hurted as much as my heart. My arms flew up as I tried to block their hits.

"Grab him" I heard the bigger man said, and then I felt myself being lifted off the ground.

Taking this chance, I grabbed the man beside me and punched his jaw before kicking the one on my other side.

My eye sight blurred as I tried to concentrate on the mens coming towards me. I threw punches, but didn't hit anyone because of the effects of the alcohol.

Then, I felt a sharp pain strike through my back and fell down. I screamed as I swung my hands, not caring if I couldn't hit anyone.

I got up, stumbly halfway before I got another kick in the stomach, causing me to fall back down.

My body ached and I felted tired. I was just going to let them do anything to me...

"WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!"

 

 

(Author's POV)

Suho entered the club with Baekhyun and Lay and the scene before them shocked them. There were broken glass everywhere and screaming here and there, knocked down chairs and tables, and....a hurt Sehun getting beat up by a group of men. 

Suho's fist clenched as anger filled him. "WHAT THE ARE YOU DOING?!" He shouted, causing the group of men to turn back and look at him.

Suho quickly ran forward and punch the man on the jaw before kicking another. Baekhyun and Lay was busy fighting the other guys.

A man grabbed Lay by the waist and shoved him to the table, knocking it down. Quickly grabbing a glass bottle, Lay smashed the man in the head with it.

The man's grip went loose as he body fell to the floor. "Bastard" Lay muttered before he walked off to help Suho.

 

 

"Oh my god. What the hell happened to him?" Kai said, laughing as he saw a beat up Sehun being carried in. Though Sehun was their youngest member in the gang, he was also one of the best fighters. It was shocking to see Sehun get beat up like this.

"Shut up Kai" Suho said as he and Lay carried Sehun to his bedroom.

"Ewwwww. You got blood on your shirt." Tao pointed at Baekhyun's shirt. "HAH HAH HAH. Very funny Tao. You act like you've never seen blood before. This is only a little blood." Baekhyun said, looking down at his blood stained shirt.

"Ugh. This was my favorite shirt too" He whined as he walked off to his room to take a shower.

 

 

Suho and Lay dropped Sehun on the bed before taking his shoes off. "I'm gonna go shower. Will you be able to handle him?" Lay asked and Suho nodded.

"Yeah, go ahead and shower" Suho said before Lay walked out of the room.

Suho sat down on the bed and looked at the beat up Sehun. He sighed and shooked his head. "What happened this time?" He muttered.

Suho tucked Sehun into bed and was about to leave when he heard Sehun quietly sobbing.

He turned back around and saw Sehun crying in his sleep. "It h-hurts so m-much..." Sehun whimpered as he buried himself in the blankets.

Suho sighed. "I am going to get an answer from you tomorrow." he said before walking out.

He walked to the kitchen and saw D.O sitting there with a book in his hand. "Kyungsoo" He said.

D.O looked up from his book and saw Suho. "Oh, hyung. What do you need?" He asked. Suho looked up the stairs.

"It's Sehun" He said and D.O just nodded, getting what Suho was trying to say. "All right. I'll go take care of him." He said before he closed his book and carried it with him up the stairs.

 

 


 


I'M SO SORRYYYYY FOR TAKING MONTHS TO UPDATE! Not edited.