Chapter 7

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Author's POV)

"Mianhe.." Sehun said and looked down.

"Your head? What happened to your head?" you asked Sehun. Sehun chuckled.

"Long story.." Sehun said. "Well, I can listen.." you said and Sehun smiled. "Maybe later. I'm hungry right now" Sehun said.

You laughed. "Arasso. Hold on. I'll go get you your breakfast" you said.

You grabbed onto your cane and slowly got up. Just when you were about to leave.......

"WAIT!" You heard Sehun shout and you turned around. "Yeah?" you asked.

"U-uh..will you be able to handle it? You know....you're uhh......blind.." Sehun said, awkwardly. You stared at him and bursted out laughing.

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA!" you laughed, loudly.

Sehun stared at you, confused. "W-why are y-you laughing?..." Sehun asked you. You held onto your stomach and kept laughing.

After awhile, you stopped.

"Aigoo. Sehun you are to funny. Just because I'm blind mean I can't do what normal people does" you said and smiled at him.

"A-ah...o-okay.." Sehun said and you left out of the room.

 

(Your POV)

I just bursted out laughing when Sehun asked me that question.

Just because I'm blind doesn't mean I can't do what normal people does. Haha. I entered the kitchen and went over to the refridgerator.

"Oh, sweetie. Is that boy awake yet?" I heard my mom asked me. I turned around towards her voice and smiled.

"Neh umma. And he's hungry. What should we cook for him?" I asked.

"Ah. Well, we can make pancakes and sausages for him" my mom suggested and I nodded.

"Sumin-ah. Can you prepare the eggs?" My mom asked me and I nodded. After 20 minutes the breakfast was done.

I insisted on bringing the breakfast up to Sehun but my mom wouldn't let me.

"You can't take it. What if you trip while going up the stairs?" My mom said. "AISH, UMMA. I won't.." I said and pouted.

"No" my mom said and walked away. I grabbed onto my cane and followed after my mom.

 

(Sehun's POV)

"Ah, you're awake.." I heard a voice said and I stood up from the bed, quickly. "AAH!" I yelled as I held onto my head.

"Oh my..are you okay?" I heard an elder lady's voice asked me. I slowly nodded my head.

Then, I turned my attention towards her. There, was a women......who looked about in her early 40's...

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and she looked just like Sumin. Well, more like Sumin looks like her. I mentally smiled to myself. Must be Sumin's mother.

"Me and my daughter cooked for you. It's not much but we hope you like it" she said and I smiled.

"I will. Thank you Mrs. Choi" I said. I saw her eyes widened.

"Oh, how did you know my surname?" she asked me. "Oh, u-uh...I know Sumin actually..." I said, awkwardly.

"Chincha?! How great!" she said, excitedly and clapped. I chuckled at her happiness.

"Well, enjoy your food!" she said happily, and walked out of the room. Well, I lied actually. I didn't really know Sumin.

I just know that she's a beautiful-DID NOT SAY THAT!

I just know that she's a blind girl who I just happened to bump into. After 30 minutes, the door to the bedroom opened....revealing Sumin.

She was in a plain denim jean and was wearing a nice white blouse. She was beautiful-DID NOT SAY THAT! AISH, WHY DO YOU ALWAYS DO THAT SEHUN?! She's nothing to you!

"Are you finished?" she asked me and I answered yes. She grabbed my plate and headed downstairs.

After 10 minutes, she came back inside the room. "It's stuffy in here, isn't it?" she asked.

I saw her go over to the window and removed the curtains......letting light come into the room. She opened the window up a little bit, letting fresh air coming into the room.

"Do you want to go outside?" she asked me. "U-uh neh.." I said and she laughed.

"You're so awkward around me" she said and smiled. I just stared at her, not answering her back. She went over to the closet and opened it up, revealing a wheelchair.

 

We are now outside.....in her backyard. She took me to their garden...

It was filled with all types of flowers. After awhile, we arrived at the green house. She took me to a bench and she sat down.

"I like this" I heard her said. I looked at her and saw that she had her eyes closed and she was leaning back onto the bench.

"I like how I can just sit here and smell the scent of the flowers and hearing the birds chirping. It's so relaxing" she said as she smiled.

I just stood there and stared at her. "If I think about it. I kind of like being blind.." she said as she now opened her eyes.

"Why?" I asked, confused on why she liked being blind. "Because, you won't have to see the tragic things happening around you. Even though being blind is hard....it's relaxing..." she said as she was smiling.

Her smile is beautiful.....

I didn't know what overcome me...but I just had the urge to ask her this.

"S-Sumin?.." I said. "Mhmm?" she hummed as a response. "H-how did you become blind?" I asked her.

She looked over to me, and then sighed.

"We got into an accident when I was small. Me and my parents were coming home from art class when we got into the accident. A drunk driver ran the red lights and crashed into us. I remember waking up....only to see nothing but darkness...." I heard her say..

I could tell she didn't want to tell me...."You can stop if you don't want to go any further.." I said and she shook her head.

"Ani, I want to do this" she said.

"The doctors told me that glass pieces from the windows got into my eyes, cutting it along the process. I was devasted. I couldn't believe it...I was blind" she said and sighed.

"We spent two years trying to find a donor...but, we failed. So, I just gave up. And, I just got used to being blind.." she said and smiled.

I looked at her......................

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

and a thought went through my mind..

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

 

.

.

.

.

.

.

Maybe she isn't like those girls out there...