Chapter 9

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"What are you doing" A voice said and I frozed. I knew exactly who's voice is that...............................Sehun.

"Why are you hitting your head? Are you stupid?" he said and I frowned. "I'm not stupid..." I whined, earning a chuckle from Sehun.

"What are you doing here?" I asked. "Well duh, I'm going to class" Sehun said, codly and I frowned. "No need to be so mean!" I shouted and stomped inside the classroom, leaving Sehun. 

Aish, why does he have to be so mean. Pabo. Idiot. Bipolar. He's all nice then he acts mean. I walked towards my seat and sat down as I took out my things.

Then, I felt like someone was staring at me. "Who is it?" I asked.

"I'm sorry.." I heard Sehun said and I immediately looked up. I could hear the students around gasped as they started whispering to each other. 

"Omo, did Sehun just apologized?"

"Did he hit his head?"

"What a shock"

"What did you say? I can't hear you.." I said, holding in my smile.

"Aish, I said i'm sorry" Sehun said and I immediately smiled. "Apology accepted" I said and giggled. "Whatever" Sehun said plainly before leaving.

I smiled and started doodling in my notebook.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I sighed as I entered the classroom after her. Was I too harsh? Well, what does she expect? I am the cold Sehun anyways.

I saw that she was sitting down in her seat and I walked over to her. I thought..I should apologize..even though that is NOT my thing. Aish, I have to lose my pride right now.

Once I was right in front of her, I could see that everyone was looking at me. Aish, why am I doing this anyways?

Because you like her

No I don't

Yes you do

No I don't!

Don't lie to yourself Sehun

I don't like her!

Yes

No

Yes

No

Yes

No!!!!

Yup, I was arguing with myself. "I'm sorry.." I said and I could her gasps around the room. Oh god, now this is going to go around the whole school.

""What did you say? I can't hear you.." she said and I groaned. "Aish, I said i'm sorry" I said and I could see her face broke into a smile.

"Apology accepted" she said and giggled. She's soo cuteee....I was staring in awe and a small smile was on my face, but I quickly turned back into my poker face before anyone could even notice.

"Whatever" I said as normally as possible before stomping off to my seat. Once I arrived at my seat, I felt someone nudged me and I turned to look, only to see.....

Only to see Luhan hyund and Kyungsoo hyung smile creepily at me. What the heck?

"Wweeee saaawww thaaaaattt........" they both said and smiled creepily again. I shuttered. "Ugh, stop making that face hyungs. It's creepy" I said but they didn't stop.

"So she's the one ehhhhhh" they said and laughed. I groaned and hid my face in my palms. "Aniyo! She's just a friend" I whined.

"Surrreeeee. You just apologized to her and you never apologize because you have your pride. But to her, you just let your pride go" they said and smiled creepily again.

"Aniyo! I don't like her. Stop it" I whined and looked away only to have them laugh at me.

But...I couldn't help but think about what they said. How come I let my pride down so easily on her?

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hehehe Sehunnie is falling in loveeee