Chapter 12

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

"AESOOK!!!!!!" I shouted from my bed. I started hearing quick footsteps running in the hallway, and then...I heard my bedroom door swunged opened.

"Yes Sumin?" she asked as she was breathing heavily. I chuckled. "Come here and sit on the bed" I told her and I could hear her walking towards me.

Right after she sat on the bed, I walked over to my closet and pulled out a.....

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

UNIFORM!

"Tadddaaaaaa!" I shouted, while showing her the uniform. I could sense her staring at me, weirdly.

"You called me here, so that you can show me a uniform? Why do you have a new uniform? Don't you already have a nice one?" she asked me.

I mentally facepalmed myself. "ANI! This is for you!" I exclaimed. "Eh? But I don't go school" She told me.

I smiled. "Well, that changed. You are going to be going to school now! WITH ME!" I shouted, happily.

"ANI! I can't let you do that Sumin. I have a job to do" She said. I groaned. "YOU WILL BE GOING TO SCHOOL FROM NOW ON ARASSO" I said, as I crossed my arms.

"I don't want you to be stuck working as a maid for the rest of your life. So yesterday, I called my parents and they agreed! Hehe. So, they sent you your uniform and they had already enrolled you into my school!" I told her.

All of a sudden, I started hearing sniffling. My eyes widened. "OMO! Why are you crying?! Do you hate school that much?" I said as I walked towards her.

"A-Aniyo..y-you guys a-are so k-kind to be s-sending someone l-like me to s-school.." She said as she sobbed.

I softly smiled. "I told my parents about your problem and they were happy to help you, Aesook. And you don't need to repay us alright?" I said as I hugged her. I could feel her nodding.

After awhile she finally stopped crying. I chuckled. "Well, hurry up and get dress! You don't want to be late for your first day of school right?" I said and she chuckled.

"Aniyo. Thanks again" she said before leaving my room. I plopped down onto my bed with a big smile on my face.

We are willing to help you, Aesook. And then, I immediately jolted up from my bed. Righhtt, I need to get dress before I'm the one who's late.

 

"Here, I'll show you the office" I said as I dragged her to the office. After recieving her class schedules, she told you all her classes.

You squealed and hugged her. "We have almost everything together....except art. Hehe" I said before dragging her to Dahyun and Ahri.

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

"Maknae, let's go to the library" D.O said. I frowned. "Why?" I asked.

"BECAUSE I NEED TO CHECK OUT A BOOK. Now lets go" He said before dragging me inside the school. I groaned.

"Nerd" I muttered, earning a smack from him. "Shut it" D.O said before walking off to the library. While walking there, I saw a girl..dragging another girl?

And then....I finally saw who it was. It was SUMIN!.....but wait, who is that girl? I just shrugged and followed behind D.O.

 

It was now lunch time and I headed towards the canteen with Chanyeol.

"OPPA!!!!!" I groaned once I heard that voice. What is that annoying girl doing here?! AISH! You want to know who the girl is? Yup, you got it right, it's PARK HYOMIN. 

"Hyung, I'll see you at lunch. BYE!" I said quickly before running off a different direction. "OPPA! WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I heard her shout from behind me.

Geez, when will this girl ever stop?! After awhile, I FINAALLLYYY lost her. I fell down onto the floor as I tried to catch my breath.

I sat there on the ground for awhile....just when I was about to get up and leave, I saw a figure laying down on a bench in the school's garden. Eh? Who the hell cares abou-SUMIN?

I walked down to the garden, and indeed, it was Sumin. She had earphones stuck inside her ears while she had her eyes closed.

I took that chance and admired her face. She was...beautiful...I mean, she's always been beautiful.

"You can stop staring at me" her soft voice said. My eyes widened. H-how did she k-know I was h-here?

She took off her earphones before sitting up. "S-Sorry" I muttered. "Sehun?" She asked as I could see her eyes widened. "Neh" I said and she chuckled.

"Oh, well sit down" She said as she scooted aside. I nodded and sat down beside her.

"So, who was that girl this morning?" I asked her. "Oh, you mean Aesook? She's a new student here. Well, actually..she's my maid" She said and my eyes widened.

"A MAID?! But she looks so young!" I exclaimed. She chuckled and nodded. "Yeah. She dropped out of school to help her parents. I asked her what she wanted to be and she said she wanted to be a Surgeon. I didn't want her to spend her whole life with no education and working as a maid so I helped her" She said as she smiled softly. 

When she said, that I was touched. She's so kind...to even help someone else just so that they could have a better future.

"Where are you friends?" I asked her. "Dahyun and Ahri is in the library and Aesook is touring the school. I insisted on helping her but she wouldn't let me" She said and shrugged. I slowly nodded.

"How about you? What brings you here?" She asked me. I let out a small chuckle. "Park Hyomin" I said one name.

She bursted out laughing. "Ohh, I see. You were running away from her" She said and chuckled again. I smiled. Her laugh is soo cute.

 

(Author's POV)

Meanwhile you and Sehun was busy chatting away, there was someone....watching with pure hatred.

Her fists was clenched tightly and she burned holes into the back of your head. "I will get you, Choi Sumin"

 

(Your POV)

I headed out of my art class and was walking to Aesook's class. I need to pick her up so we can both go home together.

But, she was on a whole different level so I had to walk up a couple flights of stairs.

While walking, I could sense that no one was walking in the hallway with me because it was really quiet.

All of a sudden, I felt my body shoved towards the locker. I winced out in pain as I fell down to the floor. "YOU !" I heard someone shout befor I felt a hard kick at my stomach.

I screamed out in pain. "Who gave you the right to be with Sehun oppa?!" She shouted as she pulled me by my hair and slapped me in the face.

"Girls, grab her" I heard her say before I felt myself being lifted up from the ground.

"W-Where are you guys t-taking me?" I muttered out as I was trembling with fear. "SHUT THE UP, YOU !" She said before she kicked me in the face.

I screamed as I could already feel my lips bleeding. "This is going to be your lesson for being with Sehun oppa!" She shouted as she pulled me by my hair.

"It's sad how you're a blind . Sehun will never like someone like you! Right in front of you, is a flight of stairs. I wonder how crippled you'll turn out once I push you down there" She whispered into my ears.

I could already feel hot tears rolling down my cheeks. It's sad how you're a blind . Sehun will never like someone like you!

That kept ringing inside my head.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I walked out from my classroom and was about to leave...when I saw something that caught my eyes...There was a cane laying on the floor.

I slowly walked to it and picked it up and my eyes widened. There was a name on it............Choi Sumin. And then...

""This is going to be your lesson for being with Sehun oppa!" I heard a girl voice shout and I immiediately ran there. I started to sense that something wasn't right.

Right when I turned the corner, I saw a group of girls push Sumin down the flight of stairs. My eyes widened.

"AAAHHHHH" I heard her scream. "SUMIN!" I shouted as I quickly ran down the stairs. Her head was bleeding and her leg was in an awkward position.

"YOU ING ES! IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO HER, I'M GOING TO ING MURDER YOU ALL!" I shouted as I glared at Hyomin and her friends.

They were shocked when they saw me there. "O-Oppa..." Hyomin muttered and I shot her a look. "Don't you ever dare to call me that" I growled before carrying Sumin and rushed out of there.

 

Along the way, I bumped into EXO. "Hey Se-" I immediately ran pass them and towards my car.

"Please be okay" I whsipered as I placed Sumin into my car before running towards the driver's side and speeded out of the school.

"HELP!" I shouted once I entered the hospital. The nurses started running towards me as they took Sumin and rushed her inside the Emergency Room.

I slowly walked over to the seats and sat down. My fists was clenched as I was fuming with anger.

"I will get them.." I growled.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

New chapter! :) ENJOY!