Chapter 53

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Youngjae's POV)

"This is none of your business" I spat, before turning away and walking out the door, not missing the shocked look on my sister's face.

I let out a deep breath once I got outside. I don't know why I snapped like that. It wasn't Sumin's fault, it was mines. 

I should've never done this in the first place, I'm so stupid. But I can't back out now, because who the hell knows what can happen. 

I stared at the ground, kicking a few rocks in my way. Just then, I heard footsteps behind me before a voice called out to me. 

"What the hell is wrong with you, Youngjae!" Sumin yelled once she pulled me around. I just stared at her. 

"You don't just get beat up for no reason! What the hell did you go do?" She asked, once again. I sighed. Can she just drop this?

"I already told you. It's my business, not yours." I told her. She stared at me in disbelief.

"I'm not a baby anymore, quit babying me. I can take care of myself and make my own decisions." I continued. 

Turning around, I started to walk away. 

"Choi Youngjae, you do not walk away from me!" I could hear her yelling from behind but I found myself still walking.

I'm sorry, noona.

 

(Sehun's POV)

I paced around the room, waiting for Sumin to get back. I figured I should leave her alone to talk it out with her brother. 

Just then, the door swung open and a fuming Sumin came walking in. "I can't believe him! How can he just walk away like that?" She angrily said. 

I walked up to her and turned her to face me. "What happened?" I asked. 

"I don't know. I just wanted to know what was wrong and he told me to quit babying him and walked away." She said and grunted. 

"Why do I even bother?!" She continued. I saw how frustrated she was and frowned. Pulling her into a hug, I caressed her hair. 

Once she started to be less tense, I brought her over to the sofa and sat down with her. 

"Maybe he just wants some time alone. And he is right, Youngjae is no longer a kid so let him make decisions for himself. When he is ready, I'm sure he will tell you." I said. 

Sumin sighed. "Maybe you're right. I have been too clingy lately, have I?" She said. 

I rose my hands up as if surrending. "I don't know, have-OW!" I grunted once she punched me. 

"Shut up, Oh Sehun" She said and chuckled. 

"It's 'babe' for you" I replied, earning another laughter from her. 

 

(Youngjae's POV)

"What the hell did you do?!" He yelled, punching me one more time. I grunted and coughed out blood on the floor below me. 

My body ached, my eyes blurred, my breathing hitched, every muscle of mines was in pain. 

"You know what you have ing got us into?! If they find out who the hell we are, we are dead, do you understand?!" The man yelled. 

Then, before I knew it, he cocked his gun and aimed it to my face. 

"I should just ing kill you right now." He growled. My heart beat fastened as the fear in me rose. 

All it takes is one trigger and I'll be gone from the face of this earth. 

"Just shut up and stop. We got the guys." Another man said and dragged in the guys that beated me just that night. They were just as horrible as I was. Cuts and bruises everywhere, also very bloody. I'm pretty sure a few of their bones were broken as well.

They threw the men onto the floor who each coughed and grunted in pain.

The man holding the gun chuckled and turned to me. "I guess today's your lucky day." Turning to the man next to him, he nodded his head. "Cut him" 

My eyes widened in fear. Cut? What the hell do they mean, cut?! The man started walking over to me, digging out his pocket knife and swinging that thing open.

I started to struggle in my seat when I saw him come behind me. 

Just then, I felt my hand swung lose. "Chill." The man said before shoving his pocket knife back into his back pocket.

I felted something handed to me and I looked towards it and my eyes widened when I saw the gun that was just aimed at me earlier, now being given to me.

I looked up at him and then back at the gun. "W-what is this?" I stuttered. 

I know I made this choice in the beginning, not knowing I will regret this later. 

"You got us into this mess, right? Kill them." He said and my eyes widened. I started to quickly shake my head. 

"No" I said. 

"What?" he said, starting to get angry. 

"I said no. I won't kill them." 

The man let out a chuckle of disbelief. Before I knew it, my neck was in between his hand and the gun cocked to my head. 

"You either kill him or I put this ing bullet into your head and Sumin." He growled. My eyes widened. 

"How the hell do you know my sister?" I growled. The fear in me was gone and it was now replaced with anger. I give no crap what they do to me but they better not lay any fingers onto my family. 

The man chuckled. "Hit a weak spot, right?" 

"You didn't think I could let you in without doing so background digging, right?" He said. 

"Choi Youngjae. Son of the famous Choi Company. Probably the next heir. Your sister was blind after getting into an accident at the age of 7 after coming back from art class. As of your parents-" 

He was cut off when I grabbed his gun and aimed it towards the men. Without hesitating, I shut my eyes tightly and pulled the trigger. Silence filled the room before I heard clapping. 

"Wow, Youngjae. I guess you really do have it in you, huh? You didn't even hesitate." The man smirked. 

I glared at him. "Give me whatever you have to give me, but, never ever lay a ing finger on my family." I growled before throwing the gun onto the floor and walking out of the building. 

 

Once I was sure I was far enough, my legs collapsed on me. 

My eyes drifted off to the ground as I saw the image of those guy's face in my head before I pulled the trigger. 

I killed them...I killed them..

My heart rate increased, I felted dizzy, the smell of blood filled my nose..

Staring down onto my hands, they were stained in dark red blood along with my clothes.

Before I knew it, I found myself sobbing into my sleeves..

What have I gotten myself into? 

 


I purposely put "he" and "the man" for a reason. 

Anyways, someone is going to appear again. Stay tuned(: 

**Not edited so I apologize for mistakes**