Chapter 35

My Gangster Boy, Sehun!

(Your POV)

I turned to my side as I felt the sun hitting my face. Just then, my eyes quickly opened as I jolted up from bed to grab my alarm clock.

7:45AM!!!!

OMO! I'M LATE FOR SCHOOL! Quickly jolting up from my bed, I immediately rushed towards the bathroom, tripping on the way there.

"AH! Stupid shoe" I muttered before pushing myself back up and into the bathroom. I'm late. I'm late. I AM SOOOOO FREAKING LATE!

Rushing out of the bathroom with a comb in my hair and a toothbrush in my mouth, I shuffled through my closet. What to wear? What to wear?

Forget it. Quickly grabbing a random white t-shirt, I slipped it on before putting on my jogging pants and nike shoes.

Running back into the bathroom, I quickly combed my hair and washed my mouth before grabbing my keys and running out of the house.

"BYE UMMA! BYE APPA!" I shouted before rushing out towards my car. 7:55AM! AISHH! It takes me at least 10 minutes to get to school!

And yup, I WAS LATE FOR MY FIRST CLASS. -_______-

 

 

"Hello class, we will be having a new student with us today. He had just transferred from another class. Please come in." I looked up from my seat and my jaws nearly dropped!

What the hell is HE doing here?! Our eyes met and I was sure I saw a smirk came upon his face. This guy! Aish. 'Well, you may take a seat anywhere" I heard our professor said.

I turned my gaze out the window as my arms were crossed. Out of all classes, why does he have to be in my class?!

All of a sudden, I felt a presence next to me and my eyes widened. No, it can't be right? Quickly turning to my side, my eyes widened.

"YAH! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SITTING HERE?!"

 

 

(Sehun's POV)

I stood outside of class 320A as I waited for the teacher to call me in. I looked down at my schedule and smile. My schedule changed...or more like, I PURPOSELY changed it. Hehe.

".....Please come in" I walked in and walked up to the front of the class looking at the group of students, I tried to find Sumin. And indeed, I did. Oh, how I love that look on her face.

Her eyes widened and her jaws were slightly opened. "Well, you may take a seat anywhere" The professor said and I nodded.

Hmm...since the seat besides her is open...I smirked. This is great. Quickly walking to the open seat besides her, I sat down.

Couple seconds later, I saw her turn around and her eyes widened. "YAH! WHY THE HELL ARE YOU SITTING HERE?!" She shouted out, LOUDLY.

A little taken aback by her outburst, I realized......her shouting may have been a little too loud.

Looking around, I saw everyone staring at us. Great going, Sumin. We are now in the center of attention!

"Is there a problem back there?" The professor asked as he eyed us. "U-Uh..no s-sir.." I heard a small voice said. Lookking towards the voice, I had to bite my lips from laughing at how cute she looked right now.

She was slightly red from the embarassment she caused. "Alright. But since you both had disturb my class, you guys are responsible to clean this room afterschool" he said before turning back to the board.

My eyes widened. BWOH?! But I didn't even do anything! Aish, whatever. Crossing my arms, I saw a paper being thrown at my des.

Did Sumin just past me a note? Slowly grabbing the paper, I opened it.

 

"IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT!"

 

My eyes widened. Is she really blaming me?! Quickly grabbing my pencil, I quickly wrote on it and threw it back at her. Pft, blaming me for something I didn't do.

 

(Your POV)

 

"ME? It's all YOUR fault for yelling in class. And no, don't blame me and say it was because of me sitting next to you, because THIS was the only seat OPENED!"

 

My eyes widened. How dare he -

Lifting up my head, I looked around. And......he was right. I felt my face burn red due to the embarassment, AGAIN.

 

 

I stood inside the big classroom as I had a broom in my hands. "Aish, it's already 3:45PM and he isn't even here yet! Pft, the last time I checked-"

My words were cut off once I heard the door slammed open. I looked towards the door and saw a breathless Sehun. "Sorry, I'm late" He panted and I immediately softened.

WAIT, WHAT?!

Turning back around, I shrugged before started to sweep the floor. "Alright. Well uhmm...I'll help you" I heard him say. Well, obviously idiot.

After half an hour of an awkward quiet atmosphere, I grabbed the spray and a towel before walking to the window.

"So, how are you doing?" I heard a voice said. Is Sehun talking to me?.....Wait, of course he is. It's only both of us in the room.

"I'm doing good. You?" I asked, still cleaning the windows. I felt a presence next to me before I saw him also wiping the windows with me.

"I'm not doing so well..." I heard him said, lowly. I immediately stopped my wiping and turned my head to him. What does he mean by that?

Shrugging off the thought, I went back to wiping. After another half an hour, We were both finished with the lower half.

I frowned as I stared up at the other half..which was waayyy too high for me. Turning to Sehun, I saw him wiping it without any problems.

Urghh. Curse my shortness.

OH! I can use the chair. Walking over to one of the desk, I grabbed the chair and brought it over to the window.

"What are you doing?" Sehun asked once he saw me placing the chair there. "I'm using the chair to help me clean the upper half" I said as I lifted up my leg, getting ready to climb.

"Ani! Stop, get down and let me do it" He said and I looked down at him and frowned. "No" I said, shaking my head.

"Get down. You're going to fall" he said, his eyes filled with worry. I shook my head and stuck out my tongue towards him.

"AAANNIII. I'm not going to fall-AAHHHHHH!" I screamed once I felt my foot slip off. I immediately shut my eyes tightly as I braced myself for the pain.

But....instead, I felt two arms wrapping themself against me. What the-

"Kwenchana?.." I heard a voice asked softly.

 

 


SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT! I am so sorry! School had started so I'm really busy right now. But, I'll try to update ASAP!

But yeahhh, here is a little SehunxSumin moment. :D ENJOY!

NOT EDITED