4

The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

 

 

RRRRRIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

RRRRRIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

RRRRRIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

RRRRRIIIINNNNNNNGGGGGGGGG

I opened my eyes and automatically got up. ""

I looked at my alarm clock. It was already 8 o'clock. Wait, who set this alarm? I clearly remembered I switched off my alarm months ago. I then noticed something stuck on my forehead. I grabbed it. It was sticky note.

 

Silly, wake up and do something productive!
You told me you have things to study, go study it.

Aja! You can do it! :-)

-Joon

 

"Yaaah! Why did he posted it on my forehead! Do I look like a bulletin board!" AHHHHHHHHHH!

"Yah!  How how did he enter my room?! Aish Jinja!" I checked my body, I was fully clothed and then I remembered he tuck me in last night. Aigoo, jinja.

I wanted to crumple it. But I didn't, instead I posted it on my headboard and got up from bed and went out of my room. I saw my laptop ontop of the couch, I got it and brought it with me in the kitchen. I opened the the fridge and but before I could grab the carton of milk I remembered what Joon said yesterday.

"But she's my fiance!"

"Yup, I'm planning to propose to her next month, on our anniversary" 

"Aigoo! Get away! Get away! Yah! Dohee-ah! Have you gone crazy?!?!Joon is your bestfriend forever and ever cross your heart hope to die! You should straighten yourself up! AIGOOO! AIGOOO! YAH! Dohee-ah! ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO ME! WHY ARE YOU CRYING? AIGOO. JINJA!!!!"

I kept on blabbering alone in the kitching, trying to fan myself with my hands then wiped the water that fell from my eyes.

"JINJA?! MY TEAR DUCTS ARE BECOMING DISFUNCTIONAL! I SHOULD REALLY SEE A DOCTOR! YAH! Why am I screaming? Yah, Dohee-ah? Are you crazy!? Aigoo, stop stop, just stop overthinking. AHHH!" 

I then kept shaking my body until those weird thoughts go out of my head. I hate myself. I REALLY do. I got the milk carton and open the lid.

I wanted to crumple the carton of milk but there's no use. I rolled my eyes and tried to think of something else. I opened my email and then there was one email from K&K Corporation.

 

TO: [email protected]

FROM: officialK&[email protected]

Greetings Ms. Hwang Dohee,

We would like to inform you that the first screening for the applicants would be next week.
The first part would be an exam and after that is the personal interview.

I hope you are ready. 

P.S.: Study the PDF file that we sent you, and try to memorize every detail because we will be basing your exam questionaires from there.

 

What? That's 4 days from now! Dammit, I should really start reading the pdf. I signed out and opened the pdf and here comes the booming 30 pages.

 

KIM JOONMYEON: CEO OF K&K HOTELS

Kim Joonmyeon is one of the three heirs of K&K Corporation. He handles the hotels and restaurants under the K&K Corporation together with his brother while his older sister, Kim Jiyeon handles their airline company and clothing lines all over the world . He handles 34 grand hotels, 78 resort and villas, 5 amusement parks and also handles 107 restaurants and cafes in the entire South Korea together with his brother, Kim Jaejoong. He studied in one of the most presigious schools in South Korea owned by his parents. His parents were both professors of Seoul Science and Technology University. Because their parents chose to be educators, their grandparents decided to hand down their corporation to the their grandchildren and in such a young age, they were taught how their business empire is run.

 

Name: Kim Joonmyeon

Birthday: May 22, 1990

Age: 24

Bloodtype: AB

Address: B56 L70, Joseon Street, Lotteville, Gangnam, Seoul.

I stopped reading because I can't believe my eyes. What did I just read? LOTTEVILLE? IN GANGNAM? So is this saying that we were neighbors? Sheesuz. I continued to read, I didn't really love the idea of reminiscing the past. 

{ After one hour and forty-six minutes }

178.) He doesn't like it creamer. He likes his coffee dark.

179.) He doesn't doesn't eat breakfast on the table, he prefers eating it while doing his job.

180.) He doesn't like things to be delayed and he hates people who doesn't stay by their words.

 

"Ahh! I can't take this anymore!" I rubbed my eyes as I closed my latptop. I didn't realized I was facing my computer for more than an hour and a half. Geez, no wonder my eyes hurt.

I stood up and went to the kitchen to drink water. On my way I tried to recall the all the information in the file because they said we had to memorize every detail.

"Name, Kim Joonmyeon. K-IM J-O-O-N-M-Y-E-O-N, birthday, March I mean, was it march no, no, i think it was may-- may 22, 2014, aish, wrong, May 22, 1990, age, 24, bloodtype AB, Address Block.. block.., I forgot."

I kept on talking to myself at the same time recalling those information. , I forgot his address. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a water bottle from the fridge. I poured myself a glass and went back.

Well, I spent the whole day memorizing and familiarizing the information that I forgot to check my phone. After dinner, I set up my computer on my bed and then saw my phone under the blanket. 16 missed calls, all from my father. I rolled my eyes. I started to have a bad mood and then threw it away. 

"Don't you dare call me again" I angrily yelled at my phone, which is somewhere in the floor. 

 

{ Flashback }

I was in dad's study reviewing for my exams when I heard the door open, it was omma. "Omma! You're home!" I smiled and closed the book.

The exams are approaching and I have to study because this will be my last exam in college and finally, I'll graduate. 

"Where's your dad?"

"Didn't you come out together?"

"No" mom replied with a low voice

"Oh, maybe he gut stuck in the heavy traffic at the metro" I reasoned out to make her feel a little relieved.

"Yeah oh, I think I have to prepare dinner now. Study well Dohee"

"Hmm, of course Omma! Wow, are you cooking dad's favorite again?" I . She smiled half-heartedly, "I haven't bought fish so I guess I can't make it tonight". Then she got out.

I haven't seen mom that worried and sad at the same time. A lot thoughts kept flooding inside my mind. Dad has been going home late since last month and it really created a weird atmosphere in the house.

{ End of Flashback } 

 

While I was in the shower I tried to recite the things that I have already memorized. I tried to imitate Spongebob's voice and Patrick's. I used Spongbob's voice when I ask myself a question and then use Patrick's when I answer.

"Are you ready?" I said to myself in Spongebob's voice.

"Yes!" I replied in Patrick's voice and then the Q &A portion started.

{ After five minutes } 

"Favorite fruit?"

"Tangerine! Omo, aigoo, I think was it-- Orange? Oh no, apple. I'll stick with apple?" Was it really aplple? Aigoo.

"Share of stocks in K&K Electric company?"

"Uhm12.50%?" I scratched my head. Why do I have to memorize all of these? Yah! Aigoo! Dohee-ah! You should really straighten yourself up! Kyaaah! Fighting!

"Favorite subject?"

"Recess? Aigoo, I think it was history? Was it really history? Oh,I guess it was history"

"College degree?"

"BS Accountiancy? Economics? Performing arts? Wait. performing arts was his dream, so he should have taken Economics? But what was his hatest subject? I mean, course? Was it economics or accounting? Or did he get management? Wait, everything's all mixed up!"

I tried to pinch my cheeks until I started to slap myself. What is happenig to me?! I used to have the best memory in the whole wide universe?! AHH! Aigooo! 

I the shower and started to wash off the bubbles from my hair. I got tired of recalling all those information because I did it all day long , so I took a break and had a mini concert.

 

"Gee gee gee gee baby baby baby, gee geee gee gee baby baby!" I know I kind off at singing but YOLO. And right on cue, I heard Ms. Chi shouting at my room, telling me to keep quiet or she'll rip off my throat any minute now. Mwahahahaha...

 

{ After thirty minutes }

"I want nobody nobody but you! I want nobody nobody but you!

 

{ Concert was extended for another thirty minutes }

"SHinee is back, shinee is back, Shinee is back back BACK!" I tried to dance their dancestep then suddenly, I slipped and fell on the floor. Aigoo. Jinja. Universe, really? REaLLY??

Then I heard Ms. Chi's chuckle from 10 floors below. I rolled my eyes. Gosh, I think I was right, she was satan's sister.

 

 


 

Author's note: 

'm sorry that Suho's role is still not revealed but I hope you till stick with this fanfic. Thanks a lot!

 

 

P.S. If you have any thoughts, suggestions, comments and violent reactions, feel free to comment... really, I wouldn't get hurt. :-)