9

The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

 

 

I was glued in my seat. Nervously sweating like a pig. Now what on Earth are these little s up to?

"Stay still" she said slowly and went nearer and nearer towards me. NO PLEASE! DON'T ME! WAIT! Why was I thinking about she's a kid of heaven's sake!

"Ya-ah! what are you doing?!" I asked nervously, leaning away.

Myungsoo and Maru then helped her out by holding both my hands so that I could not escape. Just a shame because they are too strong. I guess I was right these little devils are something~~

"Stay still and keep quiet!" she demanded and then started to grab my hair. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! I STILL WANT TO LIVE! I'LL GIVE YOU WHATEVER YOU WANT! PLEASE! JEBAL! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! SPARE ME! SPARE ME A PIECE OF BREAD! DO YOU KNOW MY MOTHER? DO YOU KNOW MY FATHER? Wait--

I lifted my eyes only to see Maeri starting to put Hello Kitty clips on my hair.

"Yah! What are you doing?!" I asked, surprised because seconds ago I was in the verge of pleading for my life.

"You're really stupid aren't you?" Maru, the older nephew commented.

I shot him a glare, "Yah! I'm not stupid!"

"Hand me your phone miss" Myungsoo, the younger one demanded and shot me a more scarier glare. Omo! Hi-is e-eye the-ey a-are re-eally li-ike po-ooppin o-out. Scarryyyyyy. I looked away before I'll get devoured by his stare. 

" It's in my pocket" I said

"Good" Then he grabbed it and like What the actually fck his hands are so tiny that it created a tingly sensation on my hips. Maru suddenly let go of my hand and hopped towards Myungsoo. "Unlock it faster!" Maru cheered excitedly.

BWAHAHAHAAHHAHHAHAHAHA, they don't know my pass-- ooops.

They both threw death glares at me. Okay, I lose.

"12345" I said in defeat. They typed it instantly.

"What? You don't have flappy bird?!" They chorused. AISH JINJA! WHY WILL I HAVE FLAPPY BIRD OF MY PHONE?! WHAT IS FLAPPY BIRD ANY WAY?

"Birds live on cages not phones" I said annoyingly

"Stupid, flappy bird is a game!" they chorused again.

"YAH! I'm not stupid!" I pointed at them and groaned in frustration.

"Stupid, I said stay still" Maeri commented under her breath. WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE KIDS!? I SAID I'M NOT STUPID!

I rolled my eyes before I finally lose it. Now I'm stuck with three little devils trying to mess my life. 

 

 

After 3 infinities and beyond.

 

"What the--" actual

I can't help but curse in my head when I saw my reflection on the mirror. My hair is full of pink s, I mean Hello Kitty clips. I think they are Hello Kitty clips than my hair strands.

"Yes I know" Maeri assumed and folded her arms proudly. "I deserve a chocolate pie and almond shake for that" she added and sat on the couch. 

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?! Is she serious??! She thought I liked it. WTF?

"Excuse me?" I asked in disbelief. I could almost choke. She then cleared .

"You can thank me by buying me chocolate pie and almond shake" she said.

"What?!" ARE THEY SERIOUS? JINJA?! Don't they know I'm working here?!

"You're not just stupid, you're also deaf" I heard Maru comment while playing Flappy bird, they managed to download it or something. 

" YAH! I'M NOT STUPID AND NOT DEAF!" I stomped to my table and grabbed my coat.

 AISH! THESE KIDS ARE DRIVING ME CRAZY.

"What else do you want?!" I asked then again, Maru and Myungsoo's eyes were glued on the screen but they managed to answer in chorus. "Milk Tea. Dark chocolate. 50% sugar, additional pearls."

"I'll be back in 30 minutes. Don't you dare make a mess." I eyed each of them but they were in no mood to look at me.

Aisj! Jinja! Why are those kids acting like adulst?! So annoying! So bossy! ARGHHHHHHH! Why is my life like this!? 

I stomped to the nearest cafe with all these Hello Kitty s hanging and everyone I pass by is like "WTF girl?! Where you from? Hello  Kitty planet or something?"

I HATE MY LIFE.

 

"Entertain us"

"What?!" Not again! My shoulders sank. I was still panting after running so that Maeri's almond shake won't taste like .

"I'm bored" Maeri fanned herself with her free hand.

I didn't even receive a thank you from these little bastards! Ugh!

I rolled my eyes and displayed my poker face. "What do you want me to do?"

"Entertain us with whatever you got" Maeri looked at me blankly and started sipper her shake. AISH! I really really want to punch her face right now if only she's not a kid!

 "Entertain you?!" I asked, Aigoo jinja! Who do they think they are! I hate these kids!

"You're really stupid" Maeri shook her head.

"YAH! I'M NOT STUPID!" I yelled in anger.

"Then entertain us" she challenged me.

"Watch me!" I said, cofidently. Okay, I think my shower skills are somehow useful I thought and started dancing and singing.

 

"Gee gee gee gee baby baby~~~"

"Neomu banjjak banjjak nunibusyeo No No No No No
Neomu kkamjjak kkamjjak nollan naneun Oh Oh Oh Oh Oh
Neomu jjaritjjarit momi tteollyeo Gee Gee Gee Gee Gee
Jeojeun nunbit Oh Yeah joheun hyanggi Oh Yeah Yeah Yeah
"

"I want nobody nobody but you!"

"Bwara Mr. Simple simple, akdjsfngvejhjmxsmfhsklfklgh;dskghklsmhjasgh"

" ireohke nan ddo Fiction in Fiction itji mothago Fiction in Fiction"

"Meori buteo palkkeutkkaji Hot Issue Ho! 
Naemodeungeot hanahana Hot Issue
Moduda Take control (Moduda Take control)
Nan hangsang Hot it Hot it Hot it Hot it I I I I I I Issue

One Two Three Four For~ 4Minute Girl
One Two Three Four For~ 4Minute Girl
One Two Three Four For~ 4Minute Girl"

"Oppa Gangnam style! Op-op-oppa, oppa gangnam style!"

She still looked bored.  Poker face here, poker face there. you poker face miss. ERRR! JINJA!

I wanted to explode at the scene but I think that's impossible. I just continued dancing and singing like a drunken ahjumma.

" Oh Oh Oh ppareul saranghae
Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae
"

"Naega jeil jal naga! Naega jeil jal naga! Naega jeil jal naga! Naega jeil jal naga!"

"Seulpeohajima no no no honjaga anya no no no--"

"Ehem"

I heard someone clear out his throat. 

I stopped dancing and  looked around to find Mr. Kim leaning on the side throwing daggers at me.

I didn't know what do. Holy s of bulls. Dear Zeus and Buddha, I'm not sure if you're brother or what but I offer you my future. Oh! Confucious too! All the spirit, be with me!

"I uh-" I bowed right away. "I- uh was just trying to t-a-ake ca-are of them" I reasoned and bit my lower lip. I looked at the three and Maeri was innocently enjoying her chocolate pie and both the boys are were glued on the phone screen.

I looked at my feet because there is no way I could survive with those stares.

He started to walk towards his table and ignored whatever I had to say, of course, why would he? 

"The Konichiwas will be seeing the site next month, can you get a date for the event?" he ordered and sat on his king chair. 

I went back to my table to write down it down when I suddenly saw my reflection. ! I look like a Hello Kitty obsessed gorilla.

AGGHHHHH! I looked at Maeri who laughed secretly and acted innocently on the couch. I rolled my eyes and decided to continue with my work. 

 

I was finally done working with these charts and graphs when the phone rang again.

"Hello K&K Corporation"

"Good afternoon ma'am, Mr. Kim's suit is now ready for fitting" 

"Oh, okay, thank you" I answered and hung up.

I stood up and walked towards Mr. Kim's table.

"Sir, someone called saying your suit is ready for fitting" I said. He was busy writing something then looked up once I was done talking. Surprisingly, he stared at me for a longer span of time which made me feel sweaty and my heart began to race for no ty reason. I didn't know if he wanted to laugh at how awful
I look or get mad because of how awful I look. !  Yes, I hate myself to death really, no I think Maeri deserves this hate that I feel, if only she hadn't make me a Hello Kitty obsessed gorilla or whatever, I wouldn't be in this situation right now.

Then he looked back to his paper. "Okay, drive me to the shop after" he said

"Okay Sir" I replied and turned around, before I could go back I eyed Maeri who was fondly looking at me and then she stuck her tongue out. AISH JINJA! SHE HAD THE GUTS! AIGOO, THIS KID! AISH, THIS IS MAKING ME CRAZY!

I stuck my tongue at too and then pointed my middle and point finger at her then back to my eyes then at her, trying to tell her that I'm watching her closely and she better watch out.

 


 

Author's note:

Hi, I finally have update and yes, sorry if this chapter is a bit boring but this will be stepping stone to a blossoming relationship with Suho and Dohee! HAHAHAHAHA, yes, I just thought about updating my other FF, The Genie and Chanyeol and also writng a 3/3 shot FF. What do you think? Hmmmm.

Anyways, thank you for patiently reading. I promise to make better chapters in the future.

Kamsahamnida.