13

The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

 

 

The week went on without him, I mean Mr. Kim going to the office but his spirit was always punching me through my phone and computer, every minute he sends me emails and text messages and I think I have already circled the whole of South Korea doing errands for him.

Flashback

"Hello?" it was Mr. Kim finally he answered after my third try. AT LAST. Like seriously, it's not easy calling while you are stuck with a lot of errands to do.

"Oh, Good afternoon Mr. Kim, your dad actually called. He set up a dinner at an Italian restaurant. I also finished booking your flight to Japan for next week. I already added two presentations in your email, I finished already the financial report and the board will be having a meeting tomorrow at 10 o'clock Sir. "

"Okay"

So basically, that was the only reply I heard. THAT WAS THE ONLY reply I heard. Do you get me? I mean, I just did a five hours speech (okay, that's way over reacting but still) and yet all I heard was an okay. Like what the hell?! Errr.

He was about to hang up when I started to speak again which only agitated him further.

"What?" he asks darkly, I gulped before my death finally arrives. "C-can I.. I mean, M-may I a-ask why y-you're a-absent Sir?" 

"I'm busy, call me if there's something important that came up"

I didn't have the time to even say "Yes Sir" because he ended the call. He didn't even answer the question and like, it was answerable by a because i'm sick or blah blah blah but all he said was that he's busy and call him when things are up or whatever. Aish. Even when his presence seemed like hell, not to mention his office is half-hellish, but it kinda when you're left alone working in this cave, I mean office and you just don't feel any connection between my me and my boss. Oh my, erase that, I mean, I don't want to have any connection with him it's just that you know--- things are better off when you see something concrete and appealing and handsome and no, wait what? no not handsome, it's good when you see someone concretely than just hear their angry voice over the phone.

So that was how the week went, that was just a part but I know you understand what I mean right? You should. Anyways, moving on, I’m currently resting in the sauna because it’s a Saturday and I’m really really tired so I’m having a facial mask on my face and some cucumber over my eyes. I need these to maintain my Miss Korea beauty. I thought and lay on my back at the wooden floor of the sauna. The ahjumma told me first to take care of my skin and I’m glad she knows what women needs in their lives to survive the cruel world.

I was happily resting and imagining a garden when my phone rang.

“Aish, Jinja” I uttered under my breath and reached for my phone somewhere in my pocket. I slid to unlock and automatically placed it on my ear.

“Yah! I’m trying to relax here! Who’s this!?” I yelled

“Is this Suho hyung’s secretary?”

I was surprised. Who the hell is Suho Hyung?

I sat up causing the cucumbers to fall on my lap but I didn’t care.

I was about to reply when the man with a deep voice spoke again.

“Anyways, whoever you are—you should know that we held him captive, you should bring—”

C-captive? Did he just say captive? You mean they kidnapped my boss?

I then remembered what Mr. Do told me days ago.

Well, it might not be that obvious but Mr. Kim is really really rich and he lives under great caution.

What if—Mr. Kim got kidnapped? OTTOKE?

Before the man could finish speaking another voice interrupted.

“You should bring us a 4 buckets of spicy chicken wings and additional hot sauce”

“Wait—who’s Suho? I don’t even—” I asked, confused and my voice started to shake. WTF, is this a prank call or something? Because it aint funny.

But another voice, a bit high pitched started to talk.

“Also bring 12 bubble teas, Chocolate and—”

“Bring snacks, snacks, sweet snacks” Another voice spoke.

“Yah! Give me that!” I heard another voice, but this voice seemed the only voice that made sense. It sounded a bit angry.

“No Hyung~~~” I heard people groan in frustration.

“Hello is this Su—I mean Kim Joonmyeon-ssi’s secretary?”

I nodded, even though there’s no need to because the voice sounded authoritative. “Y-yes, m-may I k-know who’s this?”

“We want you to bring 4 buckets of spicy chicken wings with additional hot sauce, bubble tea, chocolate flavor and one taro and also please bring sweet snacks. We’ll text you the address. We’ll only give you 30 minutes.”

And then I heard tooooooooooooooooooooooot.

I got up on my feet. I panicked. I didn’t know what to do. I rushed outside, still in my sauna outfit. I grabbed my face mask from my face and threw it on the ground. I looked up and searched for any sign of food shops.

I looked at my wrist and realized I wasn’t wearing a watch but luckily I saw an ahjussi walking towards me. “Ajhussi!” I called and ran to him and grabbed his arms. He looked surprised and a bit stunned.

“Yah! Miss what are you doing?” he asked as he tries to pull away from my grip  but I held it even tighter. Now what the hell is happening to me?

“What time is it already?” I asked in a hurried manner

I looked at his watch and it took a few seconds to finally read it. Right after I read the time, the ahjussi successfully pulled his arms away and looked at me darkly. “I-im really sorry Ahjussi” I said apologetically and then ran.

Wait so where am I going again? Right. The chicken shop and then bubble tea and then wait, where the am I gona get sweet snacks?

ARGH! Why is this happening to me?!

I ran and finally found a chicken shop.

“Excuse me miss, 4 buckets of spicy chicken wings please with additional hot sauce”

The cashier was too surprised to punch the orders on the computer all she did was look at me with her eyes as wide as a soccer field. “What?!” I asked in annoyance and breathed deeply, half panting.

“O-oh, yes ma’am four buckets of hot chicken wings with additional hot sauce coming”

She said without pausing then after her sentence she panted.

“That would be 234344.94 won ma’am”

My jaws drop. Say that again? 234344.94? I then realized I didn’t have anything with me except my phone.

“I-uh” I didn’t know what to say. WHAT DO I DO? NOW I’M TOTALLY ED.

I didn’t want to do this but I can feel the people behind me groaning and getting impatient.

“I actually don’t have money right now can I pay you when I comeback? I promise to really pay you. I’m actually on an emergency my boss has been kidnapped by hungry hyenas and they are demanding me to give them 4 buckets of hot spicy chicken wings. Pleaaaase” I pleaded and swore I almost cried.

“I’m sorry ma’am but we can’t agree with your request. If you don’t have any money right now you can pay us through ecredit” the girl explained

My shoulders sank. Aigoooo!!!!!

Now it’s bugging me, should I do it? There must be another way but—I looked at the clock and oh , 15 minutes has already passed. I have to get going.

“Okay” I gave in. I didn’t want to do it but I used my father’s ecredit card. I didn’t know my brother’s account number because he knew I’d spend it with unnecessary things but my father—he voluntarily told me to use it when I’m short with money.

I just hope it was still the same pin.

I gave the cashier the pin and thankfully she smiled. “There you go” she handed me a receipt. “Thank you for stopping by, come again”

Then she handed me four buckets of spicy chicken wings with extra sauce. Spice chicken wings:  check.

Now I have to find a bubble tea store.

 

After roaming around the streets, I finally found a small bubble tea shop. “Finally” I muttered to myself. I went in and ordered 12 chocolate bubble tea. Sadly, I had to pay through his ecredit card and yes. I decided to buy donuts and pretzels that were sold nearby the bubble tea shop and finally headed to the address they sent me.

It was funny because they added an additional note saying I have to pass at the back entrance.

“Asih! They are really terrorist!” I complained under my breath and rolled my eyes. When I arrived in front of the place. There were a lot of girls bringing cameras and banners with them. This made me even more confused. Why would people kidnap someone in a building where a lot of people are crowding? I only had I minute left because I spent a lot of time waiting for the bubble tea. I searched for the back door and finally went there.

 

I ran for my life.

 

I pressed the doorbell and then a tall western looking guy appeared right in front of me.

Afraid that I already ran out of time, I spoke first.

“I have 4 buckets of hot chicken wings with additional sauce, 12 bubble teas and donuts and pretzels for the sweet snacks—now where’s my boss” I spoke continuously

“Where’s the black soda drink?” he asked checking the stuffs I have on my hands

“N-no” I replied. WTF? No one said black soda drink? I don’t even know what a black soda drink is.

“OMO! Delivery is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” a group of guys shouted, I looked behind the western looking guy and saw idiots, if I’m not mistaken, running excitedly towards the entrance.

A sleepy guy grabbed the chicken buckets and a blonde guy with a slim physique grabbed the bubble teas and then one guy, who looked forever lost grabbed the donuts and pertzels. The western looking guy looked angry and stomped his way back to.

“This is not my style”  he held his hands up, looking like he was so done with this . And grumpily folded is arms and sat at the sofa. While the others were busy checking if I bought what they told me.

“Oh, you’re hyung’s secretary right?”

“Come in!” a guy, with huge eyes, huge ears and creepy smile pulled me in and closed the door.

“W-wait” I stopped and pulled away from him.

“Where’s my boss?”

“Boss?”

“You mean Suho hyung?”

“W-what? Who’s Suho?! My boss’s name is Kim Joonmyeon, now where is he?” I asked aggressively

Everyone was silent and they all stared at me. Studying every inch of my face.

I slowly stepped backwards because they walking slowly towards me.

 

I gulped and planned my exit when I heard a voice echo in the room.

“Yah! Who hid my phone!?”

 

We all turned our heads towards the center of the room and the most shocking revelation appeared before me.

 

I wanted to faint.

 


 

Author's note:

Yey! HAHAHA, Dohee finally meets EXO. EXO this is Dohee,  Dohee they are EXO.

Hey there you, I'm sorry for the lame update. I lost appetite because of Kris's leave but I'm fine. Let's love EXO OT12 forever okay? Okay! :-)

Anyways, have a good day!

Please anticipate for the next chapters :-)

If you have anything to say, you can freely comment :-)

EXO Saranghaja!