34

The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

 

This was the last thing I expected from my boss. He’s beginning to hallucinate and he was saying strange things a while ago. Aish, you’re starting to give me a headache!

“Y-yah, M-Mr. Kim, w-we should really go the hospital.” I shook him but he wasn’t replying, instead he was just gripping on my hand as tightly as he could. Wow, do I look like some sort of life support you devil!

Aish,” I complained and bent towards him because my arm started to ache. My hair strands started to fall near to his sleeping face. His eyebrows started to relax and the wrinkles on his forehead were gone. H-he looks really peaceful and calm and pale and for another moment, I see him so close, like this. He still smells like vanilla, the warm kind of vanilla. Woah, his nose, it’s really well bridged and his lips, I like how they are shaped and… and… and …. Y-yah! Dohee-ah!

What are you thinking? A-a-are you feasting on the sight of his face?!

I straightened my back immediately and pulled my hands out after realizing that my thoughts were going astray. My palms were hot and my heart started to race.

Omo! Yah! Hwang Dohee what the heck were you doing??????????!

When did I ever start to think like that of him?

Since the day you met him you ert!

Yah! I’m not a ert! What are you even talking about!?

Tsss. So why were you looking at his face like you were about to kiss him?

K-kiss him? M-me? W-wanting to k-k-kiss *coughs* him? Y-yah! What are you talking about are you trying to make me laugh?! Bwaaa, y-yah! You don’t joke like that! It’s not funny!

It’s not funny because it’s true?! HAHAHAHA, got ya girl!

Aish, can you please shut up?! That’s not true! I was just looking at his face—

Fine. Whatever you say ert—

“Hmmmm…” Mr. Kim softly groaned and his forehead started to wrinkle again. He adjusted his cheek on top of his hand over his pillow. I then realized I have pulled my hand out. Aish, I better get out here fast before he notices.

I looked at him one last time just to check and I went out of the room with my heart racing. , what is happening to me?!

 

 

It was thirty five minutes past seven in the morning and it was Sunday. Ahjumma was surprised that there was already a customer in this time of day knocking in the front door. The sauna wasn’t open by 10 in the morning since it was a Sunday. Who could it be?

She wiped her hands on the kitchen towel after putting the kettle on the stove and then went out to check who it was. She combed her hair with her fingers swiftly first before opening the door.

“I’m sorry but we still clo—” she was unable to continue to speak when she saw who it was standing outside.

“Hi—I mean… good morning.”

She was lost for words. “W-w-what  a-are y-y-you doing here?”

“To spend this good morning with you…” he smiled cheekily at her, full of enthusiasm and positivity and the only thing she could do was roll her eyes and stare at him unbelievably, doubtful whether to laugh or puke.

 

 

Ding dong.

Ding dong.

Ding dong.

My eyes burst open after hearing the doorbell ring. Oh , Dr. Ming! Aishhh…

I rushed out of my room and downstairs. I didn’t even bother to look at how I look. I reached the door in a short period of time. Wew, I think I can even beat a cheetah now. I opened the door and the first thing that met me was a very strong smell of liquor, I even throw my head back. I directly covered my nose and then saw a man, turning his back, smoking cigar. He’s got thin gray hair and he was quite tall.

“G-good morning…I’m Mr. Kim’s secretary, Hwang Dohee.” I greeted and bowed. The old man turned around and then smiled, his teeth was a bit yellowish and crooked. He threw his cigar on the floor and then crushed it with his shoes. Really? You’re really doing it in front of me? In MR. Kim’s front door? Hah!

 He scanned me from head to toe and released a weird smile. “­H-his secretary?” he asked with a tone of unbelief mixed with a suppressed laughter. Excuse me? Do you have a problem with me old man?

Aish, I thought he was better than this…tch tch…” he shook his head and then shrugged. “Well, it’s better than having nothing.” He patted my shoulder and went in, passing by me.

I don’t ing understand a word he’s saying. Did I really call the right person?

“So where’s that bastard?” he asked, turning to me.

I can’t even believe what I’m hearing right now. I am speechless at the moment. The only thing I could do was point up.

He smiled and then went to upstairs while I rushed towards the phone directory to check if I really called the right person before he summons my dying boss.

Aigoo, he looks like an old bastard who will never be sober again. I don’t know if I could trust him. He smells like soju mixed with his .

 

I grabbed the directory and then went to his name. He was the only Ming in the directory. Aish. Of all the professional doctors in Korea, I can’t believe the Kims settled for this one—he looks like a 17th century gangster who has nothing to do but drink soju 24 hours a day!

“Ahhhhh!!!” I suddenly heard Mr. Kim scream from upstairs.

What the is happening?!

I bolted upstairs as fast as I could pushed the door opened. I was expecting to see Mr. Kim dead on the floor, bleeding and Dr. Ming holding a knife with Mr. Kim’s blood dripping but instead of seeing that, I saw Dr. Ming on top of Mr. Kim, twisting his elbow and hold his chin up.

“Y-yah, w-what are you doing?” I asked nervously, pointing at them. The both of them looked at me and then looked at each other. Mr. Kim tried to get out of his grip but Dr. Ming just tightened it more.

“This is your price for not listening son…” Dr. Ming commented calmly, like he was not even attempting to break Mr. Kim’s bones at the moment and then after a few seconds he released him. Mr. Kim, who then groaned in pain while trying to recover. Dr. Ming laughed and then patted his back, “That was just gentle son, don’t overreact.”

I think I clearly told him Mr. Kim was sick, why is he trying to wrestle with him? Are they really sure he’s qualified to be a doctor? Aishh.

“Ahhhh…” Mr. Kim groaned softly and flexed his arm again and the Dr. Ming started to climb out of the bed. “So you already got a new secretary huh?”

“I wasn’t overreacting, my bones nearly broke.” Mr. Kim uttered, Dr. Ming fixed his hair a little bit and then bent down to get his bag.

“Since when?” he asked, getting the stethoscope out. “You smell like soju early in the morning.” Mr. Kim commented, not minding the old man’s questions.

Dr. Ming ed his sleeves and started to pull them up. “But I’m the only doctor in the whole of South Korea who smells like soju early in the morning! You should be really proud!” Dr. Ming wiggled his eyebrows, giving Mr. Kim a playful smile. “Sit up.” He instructed and then Mr. Kim obeyed.

Aish, I thought he was wise enough but how can he even trust a drunk doctor to check him up. Aish jinja. Really, the two are driving me insane.

“Take off your sweater.”

Oh no! Ab-alert everyone. Ab-alert!

 

“Can you just slide your hands?” Mr. Kim complained.

“Just do it will you?” Dr. Ming insisted and rolled his eyes “Aigoo, this kid.he added.

Mr. Kim bowed his head and coughed a little.

Oh my gosh, I think I should head out.

I cleared my throat. “Uh…I’ll just get you some tea doctor—”

“No need. Just stay there.” Dr. Ming replied, turning to me.

“W-water maybe?”

“It’s okay, really. Just stay there.”

“Uh…okay, so… I t-think I’ll just go and give you two some privacy.” I looked at Mr. Kim who was also looking at me. Oopsie, there goes his signal. Yup, I should really head out before I burn with them.

“It’s okay, you can stand there or you can come closer if you want.” Dr. Ming winked at me. What the actual ?! Should I puke or should I faint?

Someone save me!

“Just go.” Mr. Kim spoke to me, not breaking his stare while I’m awkwardly standings stiff, comprehending what just happened. Was that real life?

“But I’ll be asking her some questions.” Dr. Ming protested, turning to Mr. Kim. Mr. Kim removed his glare from me and aimed it towards Dr. Ming with a heavier sting, “Questions? What for?”

“If you two have had already or still at the make out phase.”

I suddenly felt the urge to puke in front of them. I involuntarily coughed my lungs out from what I heard. W-what the actual ?! Y-yah! Old man! I haven’t even had my first kiss yet and y-you’re trying to s-say that?

W-what?!

R-really?

Aish, jinja! Aigoooo!!!

I can’t even imagine a life sharing the same bed with him. What the actual—aishhh! Unbelievable! Really!

“Y-yah, D-doctor, w-what are you t-talking a-about? I-I didn’t even have my first kiss yet and yet you —”

I was cut off when both of them stared strangely at me. I felt blood rushing up to my cheeks. What the actual ?!!!!??!

Aish.

I fell silent and embarrassed that I wanted to die at this moment. Holy ers. Argghh! I’m going mad!!!!

“I-I-I w-w-what I m-mean is that I-I’m h-his secretary…” not his ing concubine.

“She’s my secretary.” Mr. Kim finally spoke.

I heard Dr. Ming laugh then he looked at me. “I was just kidding darling. Of course, I know Joonmyeon too much, that I could who he likes. Don’t worry he’s not into gorilla dressing lizards.”

Mr. Kim coughed and clicked his tongue then gave Dr. Ming a glare.

Ouch! D-do I r-really l-look like a gorilla!? Yah! I thought the gorilla one is Mr. Kim?! Aish, that comment hurt me you! Aish, agoo, I can’t believe this!

Like, do I give a ?!

Tss. Aigooo!

 For your information mister, I also don’t have the hots for him! Like ewwWWWW!

NEVER! Like N-E-V-E-R! Never!!!!

Really! There are millions of South Koreans in the world! Why would I settle for him?! Plus not to mention the other men outside South Korea who is hotter than him. Ugh. Such ahhhhh!

This is unbelievable! Really!

“Just check me up.” Mr. Kim ordered

Dr. Ming shrugged and turned to Joonmyeon. “By the way, I heard Hyejin’s back. Have you met her already?” He told Mr. Kim whose mood suddenly changed and then he rolled his eyes.

“You have too many questions.” He said and immediately took off his sweater and then his gloried abs were glowing in front of me.

W-what? G-g-glowing?

Did I actually hear say that word? His abs? Glowing?

Yah! Dohee-ah! What is happening with your brain? Are you trying to become a peabrain just like our boss?

No way!

Remember Dohee-ah, you don’t have the hots for him and there are a lot of men who have better abs so—

I gulped and looked away. “I-I’ll just go the toilet.” I said and hurried outside. I didn’t know if the excuse was lame or what but prevention is better than cure. What??

I don’t know, maybe I am sick too. I don’t know what I’m saying.

 Aish, whatever!

“Hurry back, I have something to show you.” Dr. Ming shouted as I got out of the room. Aish jinja! Atrhruhgbdkjgdkjghdskjgbdskjg!

 

 

“We’re still not open yet, come back later.” Ahjumma uttered blankly and then immediately closed the door but the man was fast enough to stick his foot in between the door and the frame. Her eyes widened in surprised when she realized that she can’t close the door because of the foot.

“W-what are you doing?!” she asked in annoyed tone. The man just smiled.

“I’ve been waiting for 15 years just to knock at your door and see you like that. At least receive this.”

The man suddenly pulled out a bright bouquet of sunflowers in front of her.

“Good morning, Yura. I brought flowers for you. I’m going now. Have a good day!” the man smiled and then handed the flowers to her. Ahjumma was lost for words and her muscles can’t even move. Without knowing what to do, without any conscious decision from her brain, her arms lifted up slowly but her eyes were widely staring at the man who was brightly smiling at her.

Just like the old times, he shoved it into her hands and then smiled before walking away and Ahjumma was too flustered to care that was widely open.

 

The time that I really dread is coming. I wish I can stay forever inside the toilet but I can’t, I don’t even know what to their besides talk to my reflection and check my face. , I didn’t want to see my reflection again, I look horrible.. Ugh, can I die now? Please? Universe? Hello? God of death? Please?! I beg of you.

I slowly tiptoed my way towards Mr. Kim’s room and desperately prayed that he’s all dressed up now. Ugh. And I hope that Dr. Ming is already back to his senses and magically become sober.

I was about to open the door when I heard them talking in a very serious tone.

“But he wants it by the end of the year…”

“Okay then, expect your death coming by the end of this year too.”

My heart skipped a beat. ­D-death? Omo! W-who w-will d-d-die? I-is somebody dying?

There was silence afterwards. Omo! Does Mr. Kim suffer from a terminal disease? WHAT THE ACTUAL—

“Aigoo, where is your secretary? What’s taking her too long? Is she having trouble defecating or what? How big can it be with a girl that thin? Her stomach looks like it’s smaller than my brain.” I heard Dr. Ming complain afterwards.

Aigoo, this doctor! Ugh! Y-yah!

“I’ll just call her.” Mr. Kim volunteered.

Omo, what do I do? Maybe he’ll catch me eavesdropping.

W-what shall I do? S-should I run back to the toilet?

­R-right! I should just go back to the toilet and wait till he knocks.

I panicked and my heart started to race. I turned around immediately and then ran towards the toilet. I was about to reach the toilet when suddenly my foot got tangled with the leg of the table when I made a turn. The next thing I know was my body falling and then table falling behind me with ceramic shattering after.

WHAT.

THE.

.

DOHEE.

Aigoo! Why can I be so careless?! Aish! Dohee-ah! Why are you so clumsy and reckless!? Aigoo!

What do I do now?

S-should I pretend to be dead? Or to be unconscious?

What do I do? Heavens help! Aish, I’m going crazy. Of all the things that could happen why this?!

ARGHGHHGHGHGHGH!!

“Ms. Hwang!” I heard Mr. Kim shout in distress.

“What happened?” I heard Dr. Ming follow after.

Omo! ! ! ! !

This is just !

Aigoo! I should pretend to be dead right now. Aish really! Why am I even alive at this state?! Waeyo!!?!?!?

I can hear Mr. Kim fast footsteps approaching. Okay Dohee-ah! This is your time to shine! Be the best of the best actress you can be. 1, 2, 3 Action!

I suddenly dropped my head. Ouch! Ooops! I dropped my head too hard.

Then I closed my eyes and pretended to be dead. Please leave me alone! Jebal!!!!!

“Y-yah! Ms. Hwang!!” Mr. Kim called. Stay strong Dohee, don’t you ever dare open your eyes! Play dead you !

Aish, why did you even trip you ugh!

“Ms. Hwang! Y-yah! Hwang Dohee!” Mr. Kim called again and then I felt a hand shaking him.

Don’t you ever dare open your eyes you reckless head!

“What happened to her?” Dr. Ming asked.

“I think she tripped.” Mr. Kim replied. “Yah! Hwang Dohee!” I heard him call and then he shook me again.

“Aish, is she really your secretary?” Dr. Ming asked him sarcastically, I could feel Mr. Kim throwing daggers at Dr. Ming right now. I bet he regretted the day he hired me! MWAHAHHAHA

“Hurry, bring her to your room.” He ordered.

W-what? B-bring me t-to h-his r-r-room?

W-w-who w-will bring me?

W-why? Trust me! You don’t have to carry me, just leave me until I die. I’m actually losing breathe because of embarrassment right now so it’s okay. No need for lifts!

Please just leave me to rest in peace, don’t ever dare to carry me—

Before I can even contemplate what is happening, I felt hands all around me. Oh . I’m going to be summoned to the dark lord most probably. Rest in peace, soul of Hwang Dohee.

D-dohee, are you sure you still want to live? With all this happening to you!? Aish.

I forced myself to stand still and pretend to be unconscious. Mr. Kim was about to lift me up when he failed. Aish, am I that heavy?! Y-yah!

Aish, this is so embarrassing!

He attempted again and I was really praying hard that he could lift me again but failed.

Y-yah! I think he is over exaggerating! I’m not that heavy! Aish!!! Please, spirits of the world please give him strength! I beg of you.

He paused and adjusted me. I can hear a frustrated breath from him but I just kept my eyes shut. Oh .

My head fell into his chest! What should I do? He still has no sweater on! !! ! !

I tried so head to not let my head lean on his bare chest. Just no, please. This is going to be torture.

After adjusting me, he tried to lift me up again and finally, he did. Thank heavens! But oh no, my head is resting on his left chest. What the . I’m doomed.

He began to walk slowly but carefully and I was trying too hard to act like a cadaver. I didn’t even dare to breathe. I could feel his body heat straight to my cheek!

Mr. Kim’s hand were slowly going lower and I could hear his breathing, a bit heavy. Aish, I should’ve just stood up after I fell!

I didin’t want to do this but my guilt growing stronger. I slowly lifted my left eyelid and slowly checked if he was okay or was he dying or out of breathe but all I could see is his neck and his Adam’s apple. Aish, I saw it move slowly. Was he trying to gulp?

Then the next thing I saw was he jaw. It was really well emphasized and it was like carved perfectly out of stone, it didn’t seem relax so I had to really check it and before I knew it, he suddenly bowed his head and his eyes met mine. Holy .

Oh my gosh.

His eyes grew wider. He seemed surprised too and I didn’t know what to do.

I shut my eye directly and pretended that nothing happened. Aish, I should’ve just kept my eyes close. Aish, Dohee! Aish!

I felt Mr. Kim’s grip tightened and then I heard a click. It must be the door.

Angels and gods of heaven, please save my soul. Save me from the summoning of the devils. Huhuhuhuhuhu. I beg of you.

“Put her to bed, the fall might have made her unconscious.” It was Dr. Ming. Aish, I almost forgot he was there.

“Fall? Unconscious?” Mr. Kim asked, in a more sarcastic tone, and I could feel his stare piercing through my skin. Oh , I’m going to die everybody.

Before I knew it, he threw me to his bed and I bounced on top of it.

“Ouch!” I couldn’t help myself but yelp. My elbow ached when I fell on his bed.

Ouch! Yah! That hurt! That hurt a lot!!!!!

Aish jinja!

Aish, why did he have to do that?! AIgoooo, he doesn’t know how to play along well….

 

I didn’t have a choice but to open my eyes and run for my life. Errr. So I slowly opened them and then saw both of them looking down at me. Dr. Ming was checking me while Mr. Kim was glaring at me, ready to summon me to his dark lord. Oh no, oh .

Guess who’s dying? Yup, you are right, Hwang Dohee imnida.

“A-aaaah,” I softly groan, and slowly flexed my back, no , it does hurt! Aish.

“Where does it hurt?” Dr. Ming asked and pressed his fingers on my arm, examining me. “My arm and my back…” I answered.

“Let me check.” Dr. Ming said and then he asked me to roll over. He began pressing his fingers on my back and then on my shoulders, my arms, elbow, wrist.

“It’s nothing serious—no bones are broken nor dislocated. Just rest and take pain relievers to get it rid of it if it hurts.”  Dr. Ming advised and then made me roll again, this time I’m lying on my back. I slowly sat up straight, holding my head with my left hand because my right one hurts.

“T-thank you…” I said, blushing in embarrassment.

“Are you really his secretary?” Dr. Ming asked mockingly. I darted him a look. Are you really a doctor?

I remained quiet.

“Get my bag.” Dr. Ming ordered Mr. Kim. I decided to just stand and get out of here when he pushed my down to sit on the bed again. “Don’t move, your head have scratches—geez.” Dr. Ming commented and made a face as he checked on my forehead and temple.

Mr. kim handed him the bag and then Dr. Ming started to get alcohol, ointments, iodine solutions and a bandage and tape.

He then started to apply it to my forehead and then my temple. The whole time Mr. Kim was just watching and then after Dr. Ming was done taping the bandage on my temple. He ordered Mr. Kim to sit down.

“Dohee right?” he asked me. I nodded slowly. “Y-yes.”

“Does your wrists hurt?”

“N-no, but my right arm is a bit hurting.” I explained.

“Never mind, let’s just make use of your left hand.”

 

Dr. Ming turned to Mr. Kim and gestured for him to turn around and Mr. Kim followed. “I’ll teach you how to massage—”

“Really? You’re really trusting her?” Mr. Kim suddenly inserted and turned to look at him. Dr. Ming smiled. “Compared to you, yes. Like I have a choice?”

Yah! You think I’m really that bad?! Aish!

Mr. Kim rolled his eyes and then turned around again.

“Listen here Darling, this is how you massage his back when he’s tired or stressed or sick. You see this part right here?” He pointed at the upper part of MR. Kim’s back. “You should start pressing here and then you go next here.” Dr. Ming explained and then for the following minutes showed me how it is done.

“It’s just easy and breezy, here you do it.” He scooted out to let me sit behind Mr. Kim.

“Start at the lower part and then you got upward then to the shoulder, make sure you press on each point I showed you.” He instructed, I nodded my head but I started getting really nervous because I didn’t know if I could do it. For goodness sake, I didn’t apply to be physical therapist. Didn’t apply for this .

I gulped and lifted my left hand. “Start there.” Dr. Ming instructed, pointing at a certain area of Mr. Kim’s back.

Okay, this is it.

I started to press it and then massage it upwards like how Dr. Ming performed it a while ago. I could feel Mr. Kim trying to move away. “Y-yah, you’re not doing it right.” He hissed. Yah! This is how Dr. Ming did it a while ago! Why are you trying to overreact!?

“I’ll just start again.” I said but before I could even press his back he turned around. “Never mind.” Mr. Kim said and then turned to Dr. Ming.

“I’ll just call when I need you.” Mr. Kim said and Dr. Ming smiled, “Yah! You bastard, why don’t you listen?”

I surprisingly looked at both of them but it’s like they were just having an ordinary conversation. I gulped.

“I tell you to rest and you don’t listen, you make it hard for both of us aish!”

“Thank you for checking me up today.” Mr. Kim said, Dr. Ming sighed, giving up.

“Whatever you say.”

Dr. Ming grabbed his bag and then looked at me. “Don’t move a lot so your body will recover faster.”

I nodded and stood up. “Anyways, here’s the deal darling. I’m going to give you a list of chores in the meantime…” Dr. Ming grabbed a pad and a pen from his bag and then started to write something.

“Let him eat these food, they’re rich in vitamin C and they are not that heavy. Also, buy this herbal tea in this shop, it’s located near a seafood restaurant by the bay, I wrote down the type. Let him drink it every day and also, massage him before he goes to sleep, make sure you do it for about ten to fifteen minutes.”

C-c-come a-again?

T-ten? T-t-to f-f-fifteen minutes?

My eyebrows can’t help but twitch because that’s too damn long and tiring!

“Okay?”

It took me three seconds to respond. “A-ah, y-yeah…” I replied and watched him nervously.

“Okay, then I shall get going.” He announced and handed me the paper where he wrote his instructions.

“Shall I be telling your grandfather this?” Dr. Ming turned to Mr. Kim with a very ridiculous smile. “It’s in the mini bar.” Mr. Kim sighed.

“Nice making business with you. I’m going now Joonmyeon, get well soon.” Dr. Ming faked his concern and then went out of the room.

Mr. Kim threw me a deadly look. I guess it’s a sign to get out of here.

I blinked and then looked away. “I-I’ll just send him off S-sir…” I said and then dashed outside of the door and followed Dr. Ming in the mini bar.

I found him standing opposite to the display of liquors Mr. Kim has collected. He was tapping a finger to his chin. “What shall I pick eh?” he asked then turned to me.

 

<<<<  Playback  <<<<

 

Joonmyeon was tapping his fingers on the steering wheel while waiting for their manager.

After a while, he heard his phone ring. “Yes, manager-nim?”

“Joonmyeon, there’s an emergency meeting at the entertainment. I’m afraid I can’t buy you the slippers.”

“W-what’s the meeting all about?”

“I still don’t know. I’ll update you later.” Then there manager hung up.

“H-hello? M-manager-nim?”

Aish. Joonmyeon thought and put his phone down. He massaged his forehead and sighed heavily. He looked at the department store and saw that only a few people were walking inside. His car was parked behind the department store. Even if it was an open area, nobody usually parks in there because it’s a bit far from the entrance.

Never mind, who cares anyways. It’s her fault she doesn’t have slippers.

Joonmyeon grabbed his seatbelt to buckle it when a memory flashed into his mind. Aish, no, just drive back home, there’s still a lot of work to do there.

He was still having a double thoughts about buckling up when he heard the sky grumble and rain started to pour. Aish, it’s raining. Joonmyeon, you can’t expect yourself to get yourself soaked, you don’t have any umbrella.

So the right choice for you is to drive home and start working.

He then buckled the seatbelt and then started the engine. But before he could step on the gas his grip on the steering wheel loosened. I can’t believe I’m doing this.

Y-yah! J-joonmyeon! Y-you’re really doing this?

Aigoo, I can’t believe you’re really doing this.

Can you just please shut up.

He looked at the windshield and the rain has been pouring already. Aish, don’t turn off the engine, don’t you dare turn off the engine, don’t you—

Joonmyeon turned the engine off and then unbuckled his seatbelt. He grabbed a cap from the compartment and a mask.

Aish, yah! Joonmyeon! You’re really doing this? Are you nuts?!

He wore the mask and put on the cap and then opened his door. Joonmyeon started to race towards the back entrance under the pouring rain. Hwang Dohee, you are so dead!

 

 

Author’s note:

Hi there.

I don’t know what to say. This update is a bit late but I hope you
Enjoyed it or …. I don’t really expect anything so…yeah…
Anyways, to those who still continue to read my updates without fail,
Thank you so much! :-)


You don’t know how much you make me happy. I’m not really
that confident with my writing but because of you,
I’m still continuing to make myself better. Hahahha, but I’m not
really sure if I’m improving or…. Anyways for the grammatical
errors, I apologize, I’m such a lazy , too tired to check it and stuff.
and also, for all the profanities in this story, I apologize but it’s
dohee’s character to be such. Tsssss, nobody’s perfect so… hihihi,
anyways, thank you so much!

 

Happy New Year! :-)