15

The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

 

 

When I arrived in front of the sauna I saw ahjumma standing by the entrance.

“Aigoo~ there you are!” she waved at me and flashed a smile of relief. I bowed apologetically and ran towards her.

“Ahjumma, I’m sorry I left without telling you, I was running some errand for my—boss” I kind of laughed in confusion at the end. Ahjumma’s brows went up a little.

“Oh, but don’t worry, it wasn’t a really big deal” I assured her. She smiled at me and then we both went inside.

“Someone came and looked for you” she said and stood behind the counter

“Really? Who was it?”

“I forgot to ask the name because he was a bit cold and serious, I could only answer him with a nod”

“He? So it’s a guy? Is he tall?”

Ahjumma nodded.

“Does he look like he’s in his late twenties?”

“I’m not really sure because he was wearing sunglasses but in my opinion he looked younger than his age, he was handsome, I have to admit” Ahjumma giggled a bit.

“Oh” my shoulders sank. Who could it be? Could it be… no way, I should not think like this.

“What did he say?”

“He asked me if you are here”

I’m surprised now.  I never told anybody where I lived. Not even Joon. It’s impossible for Mr. Kim to be the guy too because he was with his friends.

Could it be.. could it be Ken? No. No. No.

“I—I’ll just go back and clean the mess I made” I reasoned and ran inside, I didn’t have to hear what Ahjumma had to say because I know she’ll just nod and let me anyways.

I went to my room slash storage room.

I opened my computer and checked my email. There was no email. I checked the news.

And typed his name on the search engine, after three seconds the results flooded in front of me. I can’t believe my eyes.

 

 

Lee Jaehwan is back from Germany to put up his Architectural firm.

The young Lee Jaehwan about to break his father’s record for the youngest owner of an Architectural firm.

Lee Jaehwan is now in Seoul and is rumored to be engaged.

Lee Jaehwan, son of Lee Joosun, engaged already to an heiress of an empired?

 

I wanted to shout. This can’t be! This can’t be happening! This is my biggest nightmare!!!!!! NO!

But nothing’s confirmed yet, this might not really get pushed through. Oh , just ! My life is ruined!

 

I got my phone and dialed Joon.

“What’s taking you so long to answer!?” I hissed after waiting for a couple of minutes

“Joon is not here”

It was Mina. UGH. I hate her! She’s  a total .

“Please tell him I’d in the edge of building ready to jump off” I said coldly

“Who do you think you—” Mina was cut off and finally Joon talked, “What’s up Dohee?”

“YAH! You haven’t contacted me for a couple of days already and that’s the only thing you could say!” I hissed in a really angered tone.

“Hey can you calm down. What’s the matter?”

“Ken’s back!” I can’t help but panic, my voice getting an octave higher.

“K-ken? H-he’s back?” he asked

“Look at the news on the internet!”

“Okay, okay, no need to shout” Joon said while I was trying to calm myself.

“Oh, he really is” Joon spoke, I hear his keyboard on the other line

“I’m dead meat” I cried

“No you’re not, I think it’s time for you to go home Dohee” Joon said, in a more serious tone.

“No” I replied. I can’t go home now, I already have a job and I’m doing good at it.

“But you have to face him, oh not just him, but them”

“There’s no home for me Joon” I gripped my phone tighter while my free hand turned into a hard fist.

“Yes, there is Dohee and believe me or not, you’re not dead meat” he assured and he sounded sincere, trying to calm me.

“I think he found me already”

“That’s good, I hope you’ll go back to your senses” Joon lit up then ended the call.

OH MY YOU SON OF A BULL!!!

I redialed but he wasn’t answering. I hate him! How did I survive my lifelong friendship with kind of person?

I’m doomed. Really. So doomed. More than you think, more than I think. I hate my ife.

 

Lee Jaehwan or Ken. He’s the guy my parents arranged for me. It was not the arranged marriage that you all think of. It was just a plan at first and I wasn’t expecting they’d turn it into reality.

I have a weird past. I don’t like talking about it but one by one they are all haunting me.

I met Ken before, a million times because he was always with his parents during events, he was a bit popular with the girls too because of his charisma, his brain, his looks, his talents, everything— and I hate him for that. He’s too kind and understanding and caring and ugh, he was too good to be true for a person, he’s so saintly I thought he’d wanted to become the pope of our generation or something.

My, gosh I really don’t want to say this but, my father—or let’s just call him Mr. Hwang, runs an electronic and heavy equipment company. You heard of Hamwong Electronics? That’s his. His alone while my grandfather owns the Hwang-Shi Empire. Yup, his empire was another story but you see I came from a family of wealth and I hate it, I’d rather choose a family of love over and over again rather than filthy rich families who knew nothing but money.

I hate it. Let’s stop here; I don’t like talking about my family.

So, yes, Ken—how should I deal with him?

I lay on the floor and stared at the ceiling. OTTOKE?! OTTOKE?! AHHHHH!

I screamed internally. How can the heavens do this to me? HOW? HOW?

 

 

I sat back up and grabbed my computer. I was about to hit the close button when I remembered why I was so excited coming back here.

“Oh right !” I said to myself and then adjusted myself to I could comfortably sit up.

I opened another tab and visited google.

How should I start? What would I type? Oh wait—I remembered them calling him Suho. I guess I should start with that.

I typed in Suho on the search engine.

I scrolled down and finally clicked some website links.

I can’t believe my eyes. “Holy mother of cows” I uttered under my breath when I saw my own boss eye ing the camera with his bare abs. What the actual .

I scrolled down and saw tons of him being hot, being dorky, being a grandpa? I know right it sounds so crazy, I also saw some pictures of him being gay with the other members?

Scrolls down.

Holy Cheetos.

Seeing their debut photos.

Is this real life?

Their debut stage

How can they be so handsome?

Seeing their first music video

Have I really been hiding inside a cave?

Them being hot s.

What is this ery?

Who made this?!

Is this a dream?

Am I dreaming?

I think I’m losing this.

 

I wanted to throw my computer out. I am so mad right now. I feel like a ing peasant. I hate my life.

 

“YAH! Dohee-ah! Straighten yourself up! Since when did you become a fan of gay groups?! YAH! Wake up already and work your off and just go to Japan and live with bonsai trees!” I frustratingly shouted at my reflection.

I heard a knock. “Dohee-ah? Are you okay in there?”

I composed myself. “Ah- yes Ahjumma, I’m just—I’m just watching a really intense drama!” I answered back hoping she wouldn’t ask any more questions.

“A-are you sure?”

“Yes”

“Okay then”

Ahjumma left and I’m alone with my terrifying thoughts.

“My boss—he’s EXO’s Suho and he- he is really handsome”

WHY IS HE SO ING HANDSOME?!?!?!?!?! WITH AN ATTITUDE LIKE THAT?!!!?!?!?!??!?!?

 

 

Ugh. This thing frustrates me! It's time to close this computer now. 

Dohee, please, for once in your life do something heroic. Okay, you can do it. That's right click the "x" button already.

Why aren't my hands obeying? Instead of clicking the close button all my hands did where scroll down.

I'm doomed. Why did I even live?

 

 

AFTER 5 FREAKING LONG HOURS my laptop battery died. Oh well this is great. Now I finally can escape their perfection.

I heard my phone rang and poof, it was no other than super saiyan gorilla devil boss. I'm ready for this. I'm so not ready for this. I gulped. Well I have to answer it one way or another. 

 

 


 

Author's note:

Hi you! :-)

First of all my apologies for a lame update. Yes. I know. But I think this chapter was just about how strange and bipolar Hwang Dohee is and how she's so stubborn to face her past and deal with it. And plus, he becoming a fan of EXO but still in her denial stage. HAHAHAHA. She just can't believe her boss could sing and dance like that. HAHAHA, anyways, thanks for not killing me for making such a lame fic. Anyways, have a good day. Thank you <3