21

The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

 

 

I only have three things to say at this very moment.

my life.

Okay, that was it.

Okay, why would I my life? MY LIFE IS GOOD.

KIM JOONMYEON.

That’s right!

He should be the one curse and not my life—for crying out loud I have an awesome life not just now.

Let me say it again.

MY LIFEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, that way, way, way better.

.

Don’t worry that’s the last one. UGH. Can I say it one more time? Because it’s just—ugh his presence makes me explode into Godzilla! fucCCCkkkkCKCCKCKKkkk

FUCCCCCCCCCCKKK!

I breathed deeply and decided to work on the sales report. I opened my line app, err—now I see his ty demonic sticker. ERRRRRR!!! AGHHH!! UGHHHH!! AHHHH!

He looks so ugh, ugly! UGLY! UGLY! I WANNA PUNCH HIS ASSFACE!!!!!!!

I breathed again, trying so hard not to shout on my seat.

I opened the file and downloaded it. I checked the report and wow, them hotel heirs. He’s got it going. The report showed 10.3% increase in the last three months.

Tsscch. How I wish his hotels will burn into ashes!

I took note of the details and sent an email to Mr. Kang Leesang.

I checked my files and realized I have a lot of emails, notes, reminders, to-dos, power points, word documents, excel documents, pdf files and schedules.

I rolled my eyes—it would have been better if all those were for me—but all of them are for that idiotic Joorilla.

I scrolled down and checked my Friday schedule and I simply regret it. 

Pick up Mr. Kim’s suit

No appointments for him

No meetings

Dinner at Italian Restaurant in Samdong

Collet weekly performance sheets

Check the applicants for new male crews

Fax Japanese Contract

Review Mr. Kim’s report for Monday

Research about the Pagodang Province location

Structure a speech for Mr. Kim for the upcoming anniversary

 

And the list goes on—I rolled my eyes in frustration and slid down my phone back to my pocket.

Aish, this lucky bastard is going to have a classy dinner at an Italian restaurant while I’m living in hell for the next 5000 years of my life.

AGHGHHHHH!

I grabbed my phone again and open my line app.

There goes his demonic ty sticker. AHH. DIE!

ing retard had to mock my laugh!

I read his messages again. YUCK. Like it was a lot.

There were only two ing messages he left and they were so shot and they were so frustrating and they were the first messages I received through my line app because I don’t have any ing friend to send me an emoji!

ARGHHHH!

Why do I even?

Like why do I even look at this?

WHhYHYHYhyhyHYH?

AGHGGHHGHGHG!

Delete! Delete! Delete!

I pressed delete and the “Are you sure you want to delete this” popped out on my screen.

Come on Dohee if you are in the right mind you should delete it!

Seriously

Dohee

What is taking you so long?

Just delete.

Okay.

Just. Delete.

Okay please move your thumbs please.

But— okay, I’m gonna delete this!

BUT WHY AREN’T YOU MOVING YOUR FINGERS?!

YAH DOHEE-AH!

JUST.

DELETE.

IT.

OKAY. OKAY. FINE. GEEZ. What’s so hard about deleting a message?

This is just a ing message from a very insignificant, retard, jerk, idiot, bastard, , , gorilla BUT WHY IS IT TAKING ME FOREVER TO DELETE THISS!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!

.

Okay, Dohee this is not rocket science. Just ing delete.

Just.

Just.

Just do it!

Okay! Okay!

Why am I even mentally arguing with myself over this stupid message?

Fine. I’m gonna delete it!

But~

But what?!

But~~ they were your first messages in line…. EVER! LIKE EVER!

Aigoo! But they are from that ing Joorilla!

So what do we do?

Wait we?

Yup, I’m talking to your other self who is as stupid as you.

WHAT THE AM I EVEN DOING?

Okay. Just delete it. That’s final.

Just. Delete. It.

I inhaled deeply. Okay this is it. You’re finally going to delete it.

Okay?

Okay.

I exhaled.

But before I could press delete, I felt two pair of eyes burning my face.

I turned my head only to find Sehun creepily looking at me. What the is it this time?

“W-w-wha-a-aat?”

He was smiling creepily; trying to battle the laughter was dancing on the surface of his lips.

Aish, seriously, I really want to punch him the face right now.

I took one last look at him and decided to finish off what I was doing when he started mocking my laugh.

“Hahahahahah ccrkk ccrkk ccrkk ccrkk Hahahahahahahhahahaha”

“y-Y-yYy-a-A-a-Ahh” I hissed in a whispered manner while losing the last ounce of confidence I had in the world. ing Sehun, ing Oh Sehun!

Stay calm Dohee-ah, you are twenty years old for ’s sake. Stay calm. That’s it, tha— No! It’s not okay! Not at all!

Your idiotic brat!

What the this must have put his manners under his !

Where are his manners~!!

you OH SEHUN!

I wanted to cry at this very moment. Why is the world so harsh to me?! Seriously, what did I do to deserve this?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAA—

“OH MY GOSH IT’S RAINING!”

I was yet again disturbed with my internal rage when I heard a voice groan in frustration. I looked around and realized it was Baekhyun. Gosh, I also hate him, looking like a hot , acting like a diva.

I secretly rolled my eyes and muttered a curse.

If only I had the guts to shoot everyone inside this van I would but I can’t because—I don’t have a gun and I am pretty much a coward.

Word of advice—if you want to be a secretary, I tell you child, you don’t want to be a secretary okay? NO. The answer is always no you don’t want to be a secretary because like this happens.

Before anyone could say a comment about the pouring rain Baekhyun started to groan like a cow again, his cheek flat on the window.

“KkKkkkkKKkkkkKkkkaAAaaaaaaAaAAAAAAaEEeeEeeeeeppppPPPppSSSSsooOoOonnnNnGgggg”

“Kkaepsong here, kkaepsong there, kkaepsong everywhere~~”

What.

The.

Actual.

Byun Baekhyun. What the actual .

Is he seriously doing that?

He annoyingly sang in high-low-high-low notes which were pretty much getting on my nerves.

Are you seriously doing that? Like right now? Like it’s just rain motherer. Just rain and you had to disturb my mental rage. This is making me really insane!

Everyone laughed at the gaykhyun and Chanyeol was playfully consoling him and I was bit relieved that Sehun’s attention was diverted because that is an idiot.

I leaned back to my seat when their manager called me.

“Dohee, Hwang Dohee right?” he shouted like I was on the other side of the planet when actually I was just two meters away from him.

. Here he goes again.

Seriously, ahjussi do your really have to shout my COMPLETE name that loud? Like, I’m not deaf.

I maybe be going crazy and laugh like a ing pig but I’m not deaf mister. Nuh-uh!

“Y-yes?” I replied, finding my voice.

. I sounded like a llama that is currently butchered alive.

“Could you get the umbrellas underneath the chairs?”

“O-oh, s-s-sure” I replied attentively but still stuttering, sounding better—but still sounding like llama.

What the is happening to me?

Argh!!!  I wish this could be over now so I could freely shout my rage out loud.

 

“We’re here” the manager announced.

Thankfully, I can finally get out of this portable hell. ERRR!

I started to distribute the umbrellas to the members and they began pairing up and one by one, slowly getting out of the van.

Unfortunately, I was left with Mr. Kim and there’s only one umbrella left on my hand—well I guess then I have to share it with.

EwWWWWWwWw, I think I’m gonna die.

I climbed out first then opened the umbrella, holding it for him.

I climbed out. I didn’t plan on meeting his eyes because my blood is still boiling in anger because of him. This just had to ruin all the respect I had for him.

I closed the van for him—of course, he’s the idol here and I’m his stylist. EWwww again.

I walked slowly trying to match my pace with him and just before he could go inside I felt my hands getting warm. I nervously eyed it and saw his hands holding my hand that was holding the umbrella.

My heart was racing now, full 120 kilometers per hour!

What the actual is he doing now?

My stomach started to dance again.

ing abnormal intestines.

.

.

.

Then I felt my liver produce electricity.

What the actual is happening to my body?

My muscles began to harden and my attention was starting to concentrate only to the warmth that his hands radiated.

What the . Seriously.

“I—uh—y-y-yY-yo-our h-h-ha-a-nds-s-s” I said and stopped.

My stomach is getting worse, I feel like the electric currents were dancing tango with my intestines and the chocolate bar I just ate were trying to tap dance.

I didn’t know how ty internal organs can be. .

“What about my hands?” he asked

Yeah Mister, if you are not fully away your ing hand are over my hand and my hand is precious to just touch it just like that. your hands off me!

His tone was trying to change like he was planning this inside his head all this time.

 “Oh, I thought you’d like this”

My face fell.

Come again? L-l-like? T-t-thi-i-iss?

Who the ever said that?

“Oh, I think this is better than the view you saw a while ago. ”

“S-sSs-saw? V-v-V-i-iE-ew?” I can’t even move my tongue.

I CAN’T COMPREHEND WHAT HE WAS TALKING ABOUT.

My brain is trying so hard to get what he was talking about while my stomach is beginning to have a mind of its own.

“What? You don’t like this?” he tried to play with the back of my hand, caressing it lightly.

And my stomach got worse ladies and gentlemen! Just got ing worse.

I looked up at him and he instantly bent to level his eyes with mind.

My brows scrunched. His face was beginning to look mocking, sarcastic, evil, demonic, annoying, handsome, ty, erase that handsome, he’s not handsome right now he’s not—

. He’s face is stern. Mad. Frustrated. Angry.

It was all expression at one time.

What the in the world is happening right now?!!!!?!?

I looked at his eyes and they looked like they trying to argue with his mind.

“I—I d-d-do-on’t-t-t l-lL-i-ik-ke i-it” I blurted out and tried to move hands away from his.

“Come again?” he asked, almost mockingly but a hint of disbelief can be found somewhere in his voice.

“I-I s-said I-I d-don’t l-like i-it” this a better version of stuttering

He suddenly straightened his body, his eyes still on me. His face changed again and he looked like he heard something he was wanting to hear all his life.

“That’s it” he said, with a smirk.

“You should’ve tried to make things clear from the start…Dohee…Hwang Dohee”

What the ? I don’t understand….I don’t—

“Sneaking on your boss’s slightly opened door would send millions of messages to anyone. If you don’t like it, then don’t do it right from the start. Don’t start anything you don’t even have an intention of finishing”

And then everything came clear to me, the puzzles pieces started to fit. I blinked realizing what he meant.

“I am your boss, don’t flirt with me…Dohee, Hwang Dohee…”

I was speechless.

I was stunned.

I was surprised.

I was out of words.

I don’t understand.

I ing don’t understand.

What the ? I’m not ing flirting with you! You ! I didn’t even have my first kiss yet and I don’t even know how to ing flirt with someone because if I did, then Joon could’ve took the hint that he was more than just a best friend ! You idiot! You jerk!

“Or should I call you Secretary Hwang, so you’ll always be reminded where you stand”

What the ? What the—ouch.

That’s way over the line mister!

I know I peeked on you but I was pretty sure I wasn’t flirting!

He smiled victoriously and my hands were cold again.

“I shall get going then before they wonder where I am” he casually announced and dusted off whatever there as on my shoulders like nothing happened and then proceeded inside.

Like he didn’t sting words on my veins.

Like I was some kind of robot he could just insult like

Like I didn’t have feelings.

Like…

Like…

My vision started to get blurry. I can’t feel my legs. My hands started to get weak and the umbrella felt too heavy for me.

My head started to spin and everything was just painful to me. My heart went numb and the party that seemed to be happening inside my stomach stopped like it was already midnight and Cinderella has ran away.

So this was what all of that about?

I thought he was starting to become better  but he it turned out that he could be worse

Never in my whole life did I ever receive such painful words from anyone not even the es back in high school.

Was he trying to make me taste my own medicine?

Because he is ing wrong. So ing wrong.

Do I look like a flirt?

All my life I lived in decency and he called me a flirt?

ing idiot!

ing boss!

ing man!

ing gorilla!

 

I didn’t know that my tears were falling down my face until Jisuk caught me.

“Y-yah,  a-are you okay?” he asked hesitantly, not knowing how to approach me. I just stood there, spacing out, his words stinging in my ears.

you Kim Joonmyeon….curse you..

“Y-yah, why are you crying?” Jisuk asked again.

I slowly turned to him not fully comprehending the words he was saying.

I managed a nod and after that the umbrella in my hands fell. Jisuk was startled.

“Yah! Y-you’re going to get yourself wet! What are you doing?”

He grabbed the umbrella from the ground and shoving it back to my hand while I was just standing right there.

I didn’t have the appetite to talk. To live.

I miss everyone.

I suddenly missed everyone.

I started walking to another direction, mindlessly. Jisuk walked after me.

“Y-yah, I don’t know what’s happening to you or where you are going but I hope you’ll be back in an hour or two because they still have a recording after this” he said and went inside along with the other staffs while I continued walking.

I needed silence. I needed a moment. I needed to get away.

His words were still echoing inside my head. Ouch, ouch, ouch, ouch, why does it hurt a lot?

What did I do to deserve this?

Was I a bad daughter?

Was I a bad sister?

Was I a bad citizen?

Was I a bad friend?

Why?

 

 

Everything became so noisy inside my head. His face began to flash, mocking me, mocking my laugh, calling me a flirt.

This is too much, they are so loud.

This is it.

I’ve had enough of this .

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

I screamed on top of my lungs .

That’s it Dohee. That’s it.

I felt relieved, so I screamed again.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!”

I exhaled deeply, dropping my chest all too suddenly when I felt a lot of eyes were darted at me.

I looked at around and saw old people looking at m. Their eyes wide and big and some jaws dropped. Almost everyone was old and and and…

oh 

oh

oh

oh no

oh ing no

right, another episode of embarrassment…. There just had to be another one…. How many of embarrassing s do I have to go through in my life?

I didn’t know I reached an open park and that the rain has stopped already. I stared back at them, equally surprised. I started to panic.

Oh my goodness. What do I do?

Gomenasai spirits.

Please spare me.

Please spare my soul.

I beg of you. I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry for disturbing your peaceful day.

I wanted to run but I can’t seem to move my feet.

What the is happening to me again. Why is my body so ed up?

Why can’t I move these muscles? .

 “I-I’m so sorry” I said in Japanese and bowed. They all blinked and slowly went back to what they were doing.

“Aigoo, kids this days just because they suffer from a breakup doesn’t mean they could just shout anywhere!” an old woman complained to what seemed like her nurse.

I bit my lip and lowered my head.

Well for your information granny I did not suffer from a breakup, I suffered from a dancing stomach, electric producing liver and dysfunctional muscles!

I gulped, trying to recover from the embarrassment. I folded the umbrella back and started to walk back to where I trailed off.

And then I remembered something…

Oh right. Clothes…where in this ing place am I going to find clothes?

I stopped on my feet and then look around, finding for a clothing shop.


Author's note:

And that, ladies and gentlemen, was Chapter Twenty One, introducing to you the ever evil  Joorilla.
I'm sorry if this update didn't quite stir feelings inside you and if you were disappointed
with the flow of Suho's character but trust me, the next chapters will be less dramatic :-)

And interesting...
And shocking....

Awwww, poor Dohee I hope she can recover. She's really got a lot of problems already and
she still has to think about where to find clothes. Will she able to find one?

You'll find out on the next chapter....

Note: Everything in this story is purely fictional. Things in this story might or might not happen in real
life so I hope you’ll understand if it is flawed and a bit weird and stupid for you. 

Still, I hope you enjoy reading.

Have a good day :-)