25

The Devil Wears Calvin Klein

Warning: The topic of this chapter is a bit rated but this is not a chapter. Read at your own risk.


It was a pity that he only lasted for 8 minutes and fifteen seconds on my shoulders.

WTF? Why am I even thinking about it? Tch.

Like it matters.

Yuck.

Ugh. Erase. Erase. Erase.

What I mean was that it was a pity that he couldn’t rest more. You know—

Not on my shoulders of course!

But it would be okay if he did.

What?

What?

No, I really—ugh, this is getting frustrating.

Yah Dohee-ah! Repeat after me.

You did not like it. You hate it. You did not pity him.

I did not like it. I hate it. I did not pity him.

That’s good. Now—please try to put your together because I’m so tired putting up for it.

 

I’m now on my way back to the hotel. I left when they were already performing their end song and all the artists gathered on stage, sang, danced and did lots of fan services—more than you could possibly imagine.

Jisuk tried to stop me, saying there was an after party. Of course I knew but I’m really tired plus my stomach has been really acting weird and I don’t like parties—I’m not really into big crowds too. I need to rest and also pack my things, plus I also have to make calls regarding the hotel work back in Korea.

I stopped by this Japanese Botanical shop just a few blocks from the hotel and then bought two bonsai trees and also a bouquet of daisies. I’m giving Ahjumma the bouquet while I get to take home two bonsai trees for myself. Weeeeeeeee. From the flower shop, I just walked my way towards the hotel and passed by this chicken restaurant and I decided to buy take out garlic and barbeque chicken wings, a can of coke and then French fries.

Yeah! This is what I call a real party! Yoooohoooo!

Back on my hotel room, I decided to watch the television and click on the movie channel.

3:10 minutes till Titanic.

I rolled my eyes. Seriously? Titanic?

I changed the channels again and again and again, finding good shows or movies but I ended up with Titanic—I guess I don’t have a choice. I sighed in defeat and threw the remote control on my bed and then settled next to it, sitting in like an Indian. A bucket of chickens wings on my lap, a can of coke on my hand and then fries on the other—this is the perfect way to end the day.

Grrrrrrrrr

Okay, that was my stomach again but don’t worry, before this movie is over I’m gonna get you full! Bwahahahahahahahaha

The movie finally started, I turned the volume a bit louder and then turned off the lights to get the movie house vibe.

Ahhh, this is the life….

I settled on the bed again, resting my back on the head board and then for the hundredth time, watch the movie that made me cry a bucket of tears. Seriously, who wouldn’t?

I’m not being a hopeless romantic or something here—but seriously.

The thought of Jack and Rose—“I jump, you jump remember?”

Ugh. Awwwww I think I’m starting to cry….again…

I was enjoying the movie while taking a big bite of my chicken wings and then a mouthful of my French fries—see how much of a pig I am when I eat? Huh. Which reminds me, I didn’t eat breakfast and lunch.

Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom. Nom.

I was already in the part where Jack and Rose were about to have on the car (I know cause I actually have memorized this movie already like hell)—oh awkward…. I held my breath—here it goes—everyone knows this scene was so you know—rated but still I’m already twenty two for goodness sakes! I’m already allowed to watch this. Hahaha, the perks…

Yah, Dohee-ah you ert! What are you even saying?!

Yah! I wasn’t excited to see it but I just know that this scene was going to happen any second from now—oops there you go--

3, 2, 1 and there’s the hand of Jack sliding on the moist glass window, see I told you—I memorized this movie already. It’s not that I like watching this scene but I felt happy that I could freely watch it without even covering my eyes unlike when i was younger. Hahahahahaha

Brrrrrrrr. Brrrrrrr. Brrrrrrrr. Brrrrrrrr. Brrrrrrr.

UGH!?!?! Who the hell is calling me in this time of day?!?!?!

Such a bad timing!

I grabbed my phone from my pocket when I saw Mr. Kim’s caller name. Oh . I turned off the television quickly and sat up straight.

What the hell? Oh shoot.

What if he heard the moans from the television from his room?

What the hell. What if he thinks I’m watching ?

But this isn’t ! I will never watch in my entire life!

But what if he misunderstands?!?!

I’m DOOMED!

I panicked and bit my lip so hard that I wanted to blast off this second. He was still calling. I gulped and breathed deeply before answering it. Remember Dohee act like you were not doing anything weird.

But I wasn’t really doing anything weird!

Oh yeah, like you were not watching that scene with eyes wide open!

Yah! It was part of the movie!

But still! Ugh! Whatever.

 “H-hello? D-do you n-ne-e-eed a-anything Sir?” I asked nervously, biting my lip so hard—that I think I finally let it bleed. .

“Dohee? Dohee is that you?”

But it wasn’t Mr. Kim’s voice.

My heart then turned into its normal pace. Thank goodness. But then who was it?

“Y-yes, w-who’s this please?” I scrunched my brows.

“It’s Jisuk—thank goodness!” he exclaimed, sounding like his prayers were answered after five million years of praying in the desert of Egypt for water.

“Wwhat’s up?”

“Are you at the hotel already? Can you please come down at the hotel’s parking area—I really, really need help, so badly” he said and then I heard a lot of moans and laughter and voice in the background. Jisuk ended the call and I hurriedly went down to the parking area.

“Geez, what’s up?” I asked, running towards Jisuk who was trying to support Kris from standing.

He looked so angry that I just regretted asking him that. He rolled his eyes and adjusted Kris once more.

“These—I’m sorry for the term but not sorry actually—mother ers seemed to have drank tequila for the very first time and acted like they were from Mexico—or should I say Mehico— these bastards” he answered furiously.

I eyed Kris who was half smiling and half crying and I seriously don’t know how to describe his face right now. He looks so ed up and he smells. Ewww. Looks like Mr. Good skin isn’t so good skin tonight.

I thought I already pictured out what drunk was not until their manager opened the van and the rest of the boys went out, red faces and smelled like .

Oh no. Oh no.

No.

No.

No.

I started to shake my head excessively and nervously.

Don’t tell me he’s drunk—don’t you dare tell me he is—

“Dohee—can you take care of Joonmyeon?” their manager said, assisting the drunken Jongdae to go out of the van while the other staffs were assisting the others.

—drunk

I face plamed. Serisously boss? Serisouly? I thought you were any better than this.

What the hell did you do?!

Jisuk directly replied as if he heard my thoughts.

“He didn’t even have an inch of intention to drink, he was supposed to be watching them but the bastard Oh Sehun lost a bet with Chanyeol and was dared to drink 30 shots of tequila, seeing that Sehun was a bit tipsy already, Joonmyeon just had to take the remaining shots before Sehun dies of tequila overdose”

Jisuk explained, sensing how disappointed I looked but still trying to voice out Joonmyeon’s side.

Whatever, I’m not taking this . I hate drunken people—of all people, I hate drunk ones. Just hate them so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so, so much.

You get me right?

So, so, so, so, so, so much.

I sighed deeply in defeat and rushed towards the van, waiting for Mr. Kim to hop off. Every one of them was so drunk that makes me want to throw them in a prison to make them reflect on their actions. Argh.

“And a tip of advice— his hair if you want him to fall asleep faster” Jisuk yelled back while trying to handle Kris. I nodded my head and climbed inside the van.

Mr. Kim was seated at the back part of the van; he seems like to be talking to himself. I rolled my eyes and shook my head at the sight of him—looking like a sick sloth or worse.

“Dohee-ah”

It was their manager.

“Y-yes Sir?” I replied looking back attentively at him. “It might take him long to get out of there, here’s the key of the van lock it when you finally get him out—give it to me when you’re already settled in the hotel” he said and threw the keys.

I tried to catch it but it landed somewhere in the floor of the car. The manager walked, assisting the drunken Tao who was crying like a female baboon and right there, I knew, he was no better.

I sat beside Mr. Kim who smelled like he just showered using tequila instead of water. I scrunched my face. Ewwwwww. It ing smells….

I covered my nose with my hand.

“M-Mr. Kim…you already arrived at the hotel, it’s time to go down” I said, frowning at the sight of his drunken state. Why him of all the people?!?!?!?

“Yah! Who was that?! I heard an alpaca” Mr. Kim suddenly exclaimed, his head hanging low.

Aigoo, one thing about drunken people is that they freaking talk about that doesn’t make sense

And by the way young mister, it wasn’t an alpaca—it was me.

“Y-you’re already drunk S-sir, y-you s-should p-probably g-get out and rest” I said, pulling his arm.

I can’t seem to understand if he’s awake or asleep or dying or dreaming or I don’t know!

Aish, this is going to be so so so so so so hard!

“E-excuse me Sir, but you have to get out of this van already and go upstairs so that you can rest!” I said firmly, getting angry.

His eyes opened widely upon hearing me. Oh shoot. I didn’t mean that—

“Who is that noisy alpaca!?” he groaned, scratching his neck.

Yah! Watch your mouth little devil! I’m the person you are calling the noisy alpaca!

“Aggh! It’s so hot!” he complained and started to adjust his necktie. I gulped, oh no.

Weird thoughts started to flash inside my brain. Oh . Before I could stop the thought from surfacing, it was already playing inside my head. The titanic scene where they had se—

No!

No!

No!

No!

I got anxious and breathed deeply, automatically covering my chest with both my hands.Please no, I’m still innocent! I mentally cried.

I haven’t even have my first kiss yet and this is not my idea of my very first— ugh

No! No! No!

“M-Mr. Kim, you—you should probably get out of here and rest in your room!” I said, anxiously shaking him.

He tried to move his body but he can’t even coordinate his movements.

“Oh! Right! Dohee! Hwang Dohee! My secretary!” he exclaimed and his eyes were opened once more—it was red—due to the alcohol intake. Aish.

“S-sir, they are already upstairs I think we should go up already…” I said firmly, trying to pull his arm to make him move. He was too stubborn, trying to murmur things to himself. My forehead wrinkled.

“S-sir, p-please at least let’s get out here…” I said and tried to pull his arm with all my might.

He still wasn’t moving.

Come on Dohee, you can do this!

I pulled him again.

And again.

And again.

And chug.

 Ooops, I think I pulled him too strongly.

I found myself falling on my back and Mr. Kim falling above me. He might smell like tequila right now but I also smelled a scent of vanilla somewhere. I blinked awkwardly.

Oh shoot. Omigot, I’m still not ready for this! Not now!

I gulped trying so hard to move my arms but he was too heavy. Gahd, why is he so heavy?!!?

I kept pushing him up but it was hard, even harder that my position was not quite in a good angle.

I swear to the heavens I think I’m losing it—

Mr. Kim looked straight at my eyes then his brows rose. Did I tell you how beautiful they were? They are even more beautiful upclose—wait?! What am I even saying?!

Here goes my stomach dancing tango! Argh!

My heart started to race so fast I think I’m going to burst.

NO! IT’S NOT BEAUTIFUL! HIS BROWS ARE NOT BEAUTIFUL!

Oh no! —my brain is getting crazy! Arrggghhh!

His face was red but still it was so flawless. His hair was a bit messy but he just looked even handsomer this time. He was warm and I could feel his warmth radiating from his skin to mine.

I think I’m losing my senses…..

“Dohee….” He spoke—his breath brushing my face and sending weird chills on my spine—ew it smelled like tequila. I grimaced and tried to pull my head away then I heard him laugh.

“You are really my secretary?! JinjaaaAAaaaaAaa” he started to talk like a six year old poking my neck. What the are you doing with my neck you !

“P-please g-get o-off!” I said firmly pushing him up with all my might—aish, I’m really gonna kill you after I get you out of this van!

Finally, I pushed him off me, falling back to his seat in a rather weird positon and then I stood, bending my body almost 90 degrees inside the van. I grabbed his arm and then started to pull him out of the van.

“Why”

Pull.

“The”

Pull.

“Hell”

Pull.

“Did”

Pull.

“You”

Pull.

“Drink!” I exclaimed, finally pulling him out from the van. I sat on the ground, resting for a bit and he was beside me, his head hanging low to the right. He was chuckling to himself.

This devil should really go back to hell right now...he’s getting crazy.

I stood up and then locked the van and then pulled his arm up to make him stand.

“Mr. Kim, please stand on your feet at the count of 3” I said and bent down, putting his arm around my neck so that he could have support while standing.

“1, 2, 3” I said and then pulled him up but he wasn’t cooperating, causing me to fall with him.

What the Kim Joonmyeon!

He was just laughing and then talking to himself, reciting places and capitals of each country of the world. Yah Genius, if you were so smart? Why drink when you can’t even handle yourself!

I pushed him lightly farther to the side and then stood up, dusting myself. I grabbed his arm and then I bent down, putting it around my neck and then tried to pull him again.

“On the count of three Mr. Kim—1, 2, 3”

Uhhhhhhh.

Thank goodness I got him to stand up! I adjusted him so that he could stand well, despite of his sloppy posture. I put an arm behind his back and clutched into the side of his waist.

“W-we are going to walk towards the elevator Mr. Kim, h-hang on a bit” I said and then started to walk slowly, assisting him.

Our speed was worse than a turtle’s to be honest!

He was still talking and saying weird things.

“Do re mi fa so la ti Do—Hee!” he sang and then laughed. Ugh. This has to make fun of my name!

“I like to go to Hawaii and HOOLA!!!” he cried and he almost fell down but fortunately I held him tighter before he could hit the ground.

He laughed to himself and then spoke again. “You look like my secretary…”

Of course because I’m your secretary—you idiot.

“ But my secretary is reckless, she always seems to injure her leg! Hahaha— your legs are strong! I like you!”

Yah! WHAT DID YOU SAY?! Yah! You prick!

“Cairo—Egypt, Kuala Lumpur—Malaysia, Sao Paolo—Brazil, Madrid—Spain” he blurted while I was trying to calm myself before I could choke him with my own hands on the spot.

“Row, row, row your boat gently down the stream, merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily life is but a dream!” he sang his throat out so loudly that I had no choice but to cover his mouth.

“Shussshh Mr. Kim, Shuusssh” or I’m gonna kick your !

I just ignored him all the way to the parking area elevator. After a century we finally arrived and then I pressed the button, waiting for the elevator.

“Moscow—Moscow—Russia, Hanoi—Hanoi—Hanoi—” Mr. Kim said, repeating it to himself—trying to remember what the country of Hanoi was. I rolled my eyes and sighed deeply.

“Vietnam. Hanoi—Vietnam” I rolled my eyes annoyingly and adjusting his arm around my neck.

“Right! Hanoi—Vietnam!” he exclaimed happily and then smiled at me cheekily.

What the—

His face was so close to mine. I stopped blinking, I stopped breathing. Those eyes—once again those eyes—

Ting.

Thankfully. I looked away and saw the elevator door opened. I was relieved that no one was inside. I then assisted Mr. Kim and walked as carefully as I could. He wasn’t even properly walking—luckily we didn’t trip—yet.

I pushed the elevator button and then it started to go up.

“I will build my hotels on those places!” he announced loudly, raising a finger and then laughed and then before I knew it, his head fell back, his eyes closing suddenly.

Yeah whatever, let’s see if you could build it with this drunken situation

“Y-yah! B-be careful! You might break your neck!” I hissed and adjusted his head back to its normal position but he was too drunk to know how to keep it that way and his head ended up falling into my shoulders.

I gulped.

Thump. Thump. Thump. Thump.

The chills were there again, trying to travel through my spine and then all over my body.  I gulped. Uh-oh…

My heart was racing faster and I got stiffer. W-what’s happening to me?

I was more worried and alarmed by the the chills that I was feeling rather than the drunk man beside me. I bit my lip so hard, trying to bring me back to my senses. I looked in front and saw my reflection with Mr. Kim’s head on my shoulder, closing his eyes. This is actually the first time to see myself with him—even back at Seoul I rarely see him at the office and I never even pictured myself beside him but now—I –him—we—I mean—

Ting.

The elevator opened, bringing me back to my senses. I breathed deeply and crossed my fingers. Heavens help me.

I bit my lower lip—here we go— and then dragged him outside.

“M-Mr. Kim—please w-wake up” I whispered, trying so hard to not to fall as I held him by the waist and then his hand around my shoulder. He’s freaking heavy!

“Dohee-ah….” He called. I rolled my eyes. “W-what?” I replied annoyingly, bending a little because he’s really heavy.

“You’re not Dohee-ah! Dohee-ah’s my reckless secretary! You’re not reckless!” he exclaimed, his eyes shutting down once again. Yeah, say that once again and I’m gonna drop you to the floor right now you little !

“Where is Dohee-ah? Aish! She injured her leg again because she’s reckless!” he continued to rant, and stopped making an effort to even take a step. I stopped and exhaled furisouly—letting all the steam of anger out from my nostrils. I was trying to compose myself. Don’t you dare say in front of me or I’m gonna literally kill you— you .

“Yeah whatever, hate her later for as long as you want but for now just please try to walk and cooperate with me!” I muttered furiously and then continued to walk and drag him.

“Hate her? Why will I hater her? Oh! Right she’s reckless! She’s reckless!... but why will I hate her? Oh right because she’s reckless silly me”

I stopped on my track and he was so heavy that we almost fell—good thing I stepped my foot forward to keep my balance.

S-say that again?

D-did I hear that right? You mother—

“Why did you stop walking? YAH! I thought we are going to the volcano?!” he groaned.

What? What are you talking about? What volcano?! We’re going to your hotel room not to some lava vomiting mountain!

I shot him a glare and he was really out of his mind. I shook my head, giving up on believing that he has still a gram of sanity left.

“Then pull your together and cooperate with me!” I muttered and then adjusted him once again. Ugh! This is taking me forever!

“Okay, on my cue—right leg, left leg, right leg, left leg” I instructed and he started to follow but his movements were uncoordinated. Great, what do I expect? ARGH!

“Right”

“Left”

“Right”

“Left”

“Right”

“This is so fun! I should do this next time with my secretary! She’s reckless you know! She should know this!” he laughed with his eyes half open. I glared at him.

“Yeah I know she’s reckless! Can you please get over with that!” I hissed.

Yeah, for all you know I’m your freaking secretary you piece of maggot.

“Left”

“Right”

“Left”

“Right”

And a couple more of right and lefts until we got to his hotel room door.

“Card sir—hand me your room card” I said. He smiled cheekily again.

Gosh! Can he stop smiling cheekily?!?!?! Can he stop being like this because it’s freaking sending electric on my spine and it’s killing me!!!!

“It’s inside my pocket” he whispered and then fell on the floor.

“M-Mr. Kim…”

I knelt and bent down. He was something but I can’t seem to understand what he was saying. He was like sleep talking.

“Y-you have to give me your card!” I exclaimed trying to wake him up by slapping his cheeks lightly. “Y-yah, g-give me the card of your room”

He smiled cheekily again. WHAT THE ! I SAID STOP SMILING CHEEKILY! I’M GOING INSANE!

I froze, trying to find my heart beat. It was overlapped with these ty electric chills on my spines. UGH!

“P-pocket” he said lowly. “C-card i-in p-pocket”

I sighed deeply in defeat because it seemed too impossible to pull him up again now that he’s sleeping like a baby.

I gulped and then bit my lip again for the millionth time; I think it’s starting to bleed. I searched his pocket and gahd, this is so weird.

I tried his left pocket, my hand going deep but I still haven’t felt something yet. I checked the right and nothing too. Aigoo! Where the hell did he put the card? He said pocket.

“C-coat” he said lowly like he heard my thoughts. He shifted his weight and pressed his face on the floor. I inhaled deeply and then searched his coat pocket and then finally touched it but unfortunately, I had to experience running my hands all over his body before finding it. UGH!

I hastily swiped it on the door and the opened it. I grabbed his arms and then literally drag him on the floor all the across the living area.

Uhhhh. Uhhhhh.

He’s freaking heavy, I think my arms are going to split from my shoulders any time now. I opened the door of his room and then started pulling him again until I reached his bed.

Aish! Why are you so heavy when you barely eat!

I stood there, panting and resting for a bit before I got on my knees again and then slapped his cheeks—this time harder because this piece of deserves it for being a piece of .

“Mr. Kim! Wake up already! You’re in your room now!” I said. He just groaned and then shifted his head on the other side.

“Yah! Yah! Wake up already!” I hissed and slapped his cheeks again but he wasn’t even responding. Aish!

I exhaled angrily and then decided to just get his shoes off. I slowly took them off and then his socks—revealing his milky white feet.

Tss. Looks like Joorilla enjoys foot spa often huh.

Yah! Dohee-ah! Why are you so amazed with his feet!

It’s just feet!

But they are so soft and—

Yah! What are you talking about!? Hurry and fix him up before you regret things you idiot!

I shook my thoughts away and placed his shoes under the bed.

“M-Mr. Kim—you should remove your coat now” I said, shaking him this time. His eyes opened and then pulled me down.

What the hell—

“It’s so hot—where’s Dohee? Tell her to turn the air condition!”

I struggled to get off him and luckily I did, he shifted to the other side by I stopped him before he falls completely.

“Just take that freaking coat off so you don’t feel hot at all you idiot!” I hissed and then started to get it off him and at last after five minutes I finally took it off.

“Okay next is your tie” I said to myself and then started to untie his necktie when his hands caught mine. He held it tight like he wanted to stop me but then his grip loosened.

Electric chills ting again…

My eyes were glued on his hands on mine. It was getting harder to breathe and every time our skin touched I’m getting out of my senses bit by bit. Uh-oh this is not good Dohee… not good.

I saw him gulp and then for the first time I laid my set of eyes to his obviously y Adams apple—wait what? Yah! Dohee-ah! Why are you calling that bulge in his throat y? Eww.

Can you please get back to your senses!

This was the second time he held my hand and obviously, it caught me off guard again. Errr. My senses began to get insane and everything seems to be going slowly and my heartbeat was getting so loud. I’m not liking what I feel—wew.

Before I lose my mind with these overwhelming chills, I pulled my hand off and then continued to untie his tie.

I stood up and went over the closet and searched for some clothes there. I grabbed a white cotton shirt and then a gray pair of sweatpants.

This time, to avoid unnecessary contact that may try to pull my sanity away from me. I decided to kick him on his side.

“M-Mr. Kim! W-wake up, you should change your clothes!” I sternly stated, trying so hard to hold these strange knots in my stomach because they just didn’t seem to stop.

He just moaned in reply and then one eye opened and met my gaze. I looked away, blinking too much again. I dropped the clothes on his stomach and then crossed my arms on my chest.

“You should change your clothes because you stink…” I reasoned, eyeing him from time to time but he wasn’t moving.

Aigoo! Why can’t he just make things simple and easy! Is he waiting for me to finally put a gong on his ear so that he will finally be awakened?

I kicked his side again but he was just complaining through moans. I face palmed and shook my head in defeat. Even his moans are affecting me. What is happening with myself?!!

I dropped my shoulders and then rolled my eyes—deciding to shake him.

“Mr. Kim please wake up and change into these clothes please for the love of—”

“Aish!” he replied, his brows scrunching and then pushed away the clothes from his stomach.

“Let my secretary do it!” he complained and then shifted to another side again. What the hell?! Are you kidding me right now?! I am your secretary now take off that shirt and change you smelling maggot!

I rolled my eyes, trying to compose myself and breathed heavily again. I hate you, you should know that. I hate you to the bones and I’m freaking serious like totally serious you idiot!

I nervously ed his shirt, praying so hard not do anything stupid. When I reached the fifth button—I just didn’t have the nerve to do it. I stopped and cupped my cheeks which were burning hot already like the sun and I tried so hard to stay calm despite the freaking weird chills running through my senses.

“I can’ do this! I just can’t—” I said to myself shaking my head and putting my hands in the air as if giving up.

I sat on my legs and then opened his eye lids with my hands.

“Yah! Mr. Kim! Please wake up and changed your clothes! You’re getting stinky already…” I cried. He just groaned in reply. Ugh, annoying testing my patience.

I slapped his cheeks again and then his eyes were wide open.

“Y-you’re awake! YAH! Go and changed your clothes already!” I hissed and then pulled him up. Fortunately, he had the sanity to sit up and then rubbed his eyes. “Are we at the volcano yet?!” he asked impatiently.

What the are you talking about? What volcano?!!?!

I clenched my jaw and held myself back, rolling my eyes again.

“Before we arrive to the volcano, you have to change into these clothes first!” and then I can finally push you down the volcano’s mouth and rot in hell.

I threw the clothes on his lap intensely.

He adjusted his eyes and then looked at the clothes on his lap. With my brows knitted high on my forehead, I studied him and his messy hair caught my eyes.

He looks so handsome with that messy hair….

What the hell?! Why does he look so handsome with that messy hair?

Wait—what the is wrong with me? His hair is so messy and you still call him handsome?! Who in the world would call him handsome?

You.

No way. This is not happening. I’m going crazy!

Oh no! Dohee! Please put your together!

I bit my lips and removed my eyes on that attractively messy hair. . No. I mean not attractive messy hair. Yah! Dohee what’s happening with you!?

I bit my lower lip harder because everything is getting stranger.

Mr. Kim blinked his eyes slowly, like he was flirting with his clothes by just ily blinking those ing eyes. What the hell… why did I even see that?! Ugh. Why did I have to see those eyes blinking?

He started to his shirt lazily, his eyes were still sleepy and then took it off his body revealing his really toned body. Holy I can’t take this anymore.

“Y-yah! Mr. Kim p-please c-change i-inside the bathroom!” I almost choked. I didn’t know what was going on inside me that I can’t bring my eyes off those abs. What the Dohee—what the .

Woah—those are wow—

Yah! Dohee what the are you doing?

Stop it!

Mr. Kim then started to unbuckle his belt then it dawned on me. Oh ! I panicked and then covered my eyes.  What the hell is this prick doing?!?!

“M-Mr. Kim! Seriously! You should change inside the bathroom!” I said—there was no response. I tried to check on him, only to see him starting to pull his pants off. What the hell, it’s like watching live ! I have never seen before and now I’m watching it live?!?!?! NO WAY!

OH NO! THIS IS SO WRONG! THIS IS JUST SO WRONG. I’M NOT FREAKING READY FOR THIS !

I turned my back at him and then and spoke again. “Mr. Kim I’m warning you! Please change in the bathroom!” I said my heart going super crazy like it was jumping off my chest.

“I’m not joking! Please go to the bathroom and continue changing there!”

“Mr. Kim—are you even listening?!”

“Mr. Kim—please for the love of the SouthKorean president, don’t strip there, go the the bathroom!”

What the hell is he doing?!!?!?!

I bit my lip so hard trying to hold myself from looking.

Wait? Why would you look in the first place?!

Yah! Dohee-ah! Remember that you like plants more than people! Have you forgotten that now!? Why would you suddenly become curious about your boss’s body?!

My heart continued beating so fast that I swear, that I really swear I think it’s going to jump of my chest, right here, right now.

I checked my forehead with my palm and it’s sweating and it’s cold and my hands are shaking so nervously. Dohee please resist, don’t you dare look back, don’t you dare—

. Dohee I said to not dare look back why you just turned your head!

As I turned my head again, my shoulders fell and then disappointment stirred on my veins. He was already wearing the white cotton shirt and they gray sweatpants.

YAH!?! Why would I be disappointed!? Dohee, do you even realize what you’re doing—

“Now? Can we go to the volcano already?!” he whined and lazily closed his eyes again and then messed up his hair in frustration.

I shoved my thoughts away and then got his stinky clothes, setting them aside. I knelt and then bent my body, putting his arm around my neck and then my other hand on his waist.

“At the count of three, please stand up so we could continue our journey to the volcano” I said impatiently and stood on my feet firmly to support his wait.

He smiled—cheekily again, ing again. ! Why can’t he stop being a prick! My knees are getting weak!

I looked away before I finally lose it.

I stood up slowly, carrying all his weight. Ugh, just can’t really make an effort to stand can you?

“O-okay, just like we did a while ago—let’s do the left-right-left-right technique” I instructed firmly and then adjusted my hold on his waist.

Hmmmmm. He quietly groaned in response.

“Left”

“Right”

“Left”

“Right”

“Left”

“Right”

“Left”

We’re almost there.

“Left”

“Right”

“And left”

I brought him inside the bathroom so we could wash his face and brush his teeth. Mr. Kim was nowhere near well-balanced; he was swinging his head here and there—falling everywhere.

He’s getting heavier and heavier because he kept on weighing himself down and I had to ing adjust my grip every ing time and I don’t just get to experience this because my body is ing feeling so strange right now and I don’t know how much I could handle for the night.

I reached for the toilet bowl cover and then closed it. I let Mr. Kim sit there and then slowly pulled my hands away from him, trying to check if he could sit straight but he only came falling down.

AISH! IT AIN’T FUNNY ANYMORE YOU GORILLA!

I pulled him up again and tried to hold him for a while. I searched for his toothbrush and I found it right beside the faucet. But the question is how the will I reach for it? Arrgghh.

I looked at Mr. Kim then at his toothbrush then back at him and then his toothbrush.

The question still remained. HOW THE WILL I GET THE TOOHBRUSH when my hands are supporting him so that he won’t fall and go crashing to the bathroom floor.

Ahah!

Finally, after a long time this pea brain of mine has thought of something helpful. I held my Mr. Kim for a while, making sure he won’t fall down and then swiftly pushed my other feet on his chest so that he will be able to sit still on the toilet bowl without falling while my hands reached for the toothbrush which was surprisingly far.

So now I’m turning into a freaking ninja?

After a few attempts of reaching the toothbrush and the cup I finally held it. Wew. Now it was time to reach for the toothpaste. I reached my hand again, I stretched it farther this time and thankfully I got it.

“Hah!” I exclaimed in success. I the faucet and brought the cup under it. After I filled it with water, I closed the faucet and placed the cup on the sink and then put some toothpaste on the toothbrush—with my feet still pushing Mr. Kim’s chest to hold him from falling.

I held the toothbrush on my other hand while I slowly pull away my feet and then my free hand started to hold him for support.

“M-Mr. Kim, o-open your mouth please” I said, looking like a freaking mother who had to brush her three year old son’s teeth.

Mr. Kim lazily opened his eyes, not to mention to mention I how frustratingly y he is becoming— Dohee! Can you stop with those thoughts already and just brush his teeth?!?!

I gulped so hard—my heart still racing. I shook my freaking thoughts away and then started to shove the toothbrush inside Mr. Kim’s mouth.

Unexpectedly—right before my eyes Mr. Kim was giggling, his head leaning away from, trying to resist the toothbrush. “S-stop it’s ticklish” he said and giggled.

H-he—H-he…looks…like…an…angel…WHY?

I wanted to punch his face right now. Really.

HOW COULD HE LOOK LIKE AN ANGEL IN THIS DRUNKEN STATE!? LIKE HOW?!

Aish. I’m going insane.

I could feel a rush of emotions on my chest and it’s making me go crazy. .

I bit my lip, squeezed my eye brows and narrowed my eyes. Stop thinking about it Dohee just brush his teeth already and get this done!

I inhaled deeply and shoved the toothbrush back. He giggled again.

“S-stop, it’s ticklish” he said.

“J-just stop moving your head please; I’m trying to brush your teeth!” I uttered angrily, trying so hard not to entertain my freaking thoughts which was getting weirder and weirder by the second.

He seemed to obey. Good. Let’s get this done fast Mr. Joorilla.

I held his chin and held his face near to mine and again, giving me a chance to see him closely. Angel…

No.

Angelic eyes..

No!

Angelic—

No Dohee! Stop it!

I closed my eyes and then tried to breathe deeply and then opened them once again and started to brush Mr. Kim’s teeth mindlessly. Do it fast, do it fast. Control your freaking self Dohee-ah.

My hands were shaking but nonetheless, I still tried my best to brush every corner of Mr. Kim’s perfectly arranged teeth. From time to time he was giggling like a freaking kid that I just wanted to punch his face but I can’t—it just made my jaws drop and then my heart race faster and faster—crazy fast.

If he wasn’t giggling, he was playing with the toothbrush, trying to bite it like a kid.

“Mr. Kim please release it, I beg of you” I said, trying to pull the toothbrush from the grip of his mouth. He gripped tighter, trying to challenge me.

“YAH!” I growled angrily, shoving the brush into his mouth—I’ve had so much of your you maggot!

He just smiled and then opened his mouth widely again.

I checked his mouth again, which was filled with toothpaste bubbles. I think this is okay already. I reached for the cup with water and then made him drink it.

“Here’s water Mr. Kim, wash your mouth but don’t drink it” I said and then slowly put the brim of the cup on his mouth, carefully pouring the water into it. Ugh. NEVER IN MY LIFE AGAIN WILL I EVER TAKE CARE OF A DRUKEN PERSON. NEVER.

“Gargle it please” I said and then his cheeks puffed with water and now he freaking looked like a three year old kid. Fuuuuuu— I gulped again and seriously, I don’t know what to feel because my stomach is freaking dancing another kind of dance I cannot comprehend.

His eyes were circular as he tried to gargle it the water. Stop it you motherer…

“D-don’t drink it” I reminded him but it was too late when he did.

“W-what? EWWW!” I exclaimed making a disgusted face. Ewww!

His blinked his eyes innocently then suddenly grimaced, maybe realizing what the he just do. I anxiously pulled him up, placing my hand on his waist and the other around my neck and I brought him into the sink, slapping his back—please throw it up—just please! That was freeing disgusting!

“Mr. Kim, why did you drink it?” I asked furiously, slapping his back. Finally he coughed. That’s it. I started to slap his back again and then he just vomited everything on his stomach, there was too much liquid and it smelled like .

I grimace “Ewww” I said and tried to lean my head away because of the smell. Mr. Kim wiped his mouth with the back of his hand mindlessly.

At least he has vomited everything he drank. I hope he has half of his sanity back. I turned the faucet on with my free hand while the other still supporting his waist.

“Oh Dohee-ah?! Is that you?”

I shot him a glare. Seriously Mr. Kim, aren’t you gonna pull your together?

“Yes, it’s me” I replied defeated. I washed his toothbrush and then put it on the empty cup.

“Why do you look like Jet Li?” he asked, eyeing my clothes.

I clenched my jaw and shut my eyes before I could literally push him and kill him on the spot.

“I’m not Jet Li, he’s wearing a yellow one, while I’m wearing a red one so please and he wasn’t even wearing a tracksuit in the first place so just please ” I pleaded “cooperate with me” I continued sighing in frustration.

“O-oh? Where are we? Are we at the volcano already?”

I slammed my hand on the sink in anger. “YES! WE ARE IN THE VOLCANO ALREADY! HAPPY?! NOW PLEASE BEND YOUR BODY AND PUT YOUR HEAD FORWARD SO I COULD WASH YOUR MAKE UP ALREADY!” I hissed, without even pausing. He looked at me clueless and then narrowed his eyes while his beautiful eyebro—YAH! DOHEE-AH! STOP WITH THAT BEAUTIFUL EYEBROW ALREADY—I mean his eyebrows were knitted high.

“Why is the volcano so bright?” he asked innocently—not minding my angry sermon, as if he didn’t realize how much I shouted at him—that his secretary shouted at him. My shoulders sank; I rolled my eyes and shook my head. Seriously Kim Joonmyeon? You’re worse than a three year old kid right now. You’re being a dumb .

“Aish!” I groaned in frustration and just pushed his head down towards the sink. “Close your eyes” I ordered, he obediently closed them but I still have to hold his head for support because he just can’t get himself to hold it.

I started to wash his face and then grabbed the facial scrub just beside the faucet and applied a significant amount on his face. He kept moving his face and giggling on the process but I just ignored him and concentrated on what I was doing. I started rubbing it and made sure every inch of his face was cleansed. I pushed his hair back and I rubbed the facial wash on his forehead and then the maggot just started giggling.

I decided to just ignore him when he started to playfully bite my finer. What the actual ?

“Y-yah! Mr. Kim what are you doing?” I said, as I try to pull my finger away from his teeth. He then playfully bit it a couple of times and then giggled. What is wrong with you?! Err. I was slowly getting distracted by how y he could do this childish .

I pulled my finger away then continued to rub it on his nose—giggles, then his cheeks—giggles, then his chin—giggles and then I’m done.

I turned the faucet on and then washed the foam off his face and he was giggling again. Gahd, can he stop giggling already?! It’s killing me!

I adjusted my hold on his waist and then put his arm around my neck again.

“L-listen to me, still remember the left-right-left-right walk?” I asked, trying to secure his arms around my neck.

“Left right? Are we in the volcano yet?!”

“Mr. Kim!” I yelled in frustration.

I rolled my eyes and gave up. I started dragging ; I reached for a towel on my way and then dragged him to his bed.

I threw him—literally threw him on his bed. Aish! I’m getting tired of this you prick!

I stretched my neck and then rotated. I had enough already for today and he just had to make it worse.

He was murmuring something to himself like he was summoning spirits—which scared the out of me because aside from drunken people, I also hate ghosts—I just hate them. He then started to chuckle but I can’t hear him clearly, I rolled my eyes—Aish, how could he afford to drink when he can’t even handle himself well! I slowly leaned down above him and then started to pat the towel on his face to dry the excess water. I pushed some of the wet strands of his hair and then patted his forehead with the towel. I before I could stand up, he started to play with the strands of my hair that fell just above his face. What the—oh no

My senses were creeping again and I just can’t think straight all I could see was Kim Joonmyeon’s hands twirling the ends of my hair on his finger.

“W-what…” I could barely speak; I stood up swiftly before I get crazy and just do whatever my crazy reflexes would do. I gulped hard and tried to inhale and then exhale. Wew—it even left me speechless. I placed my palm on my chest and my heart was not slowing down. Why? Why the are you beating so fast!?

I heard Mr. Kim chuckle. What’s so funny?

I turned to him and he was watching me. I raised my brow. “W-what’s so funny?” I asked, trying to save the last ounce of esteem I have. He pointed at my direction and then spoke.

“There’s someone staring behind you—”

“WHAT?!” I jumped towards on the bed without even thinking and found myself hiding behind the pillow. , I could handle drunken people but not ghosts! No ghosts! Please! No ghost… Jebal…. HUHUHUHUHUHUHUH… have mercy on me!!!!

“What ghosts?”

“Where?!?”

“How many are there?!”

I started to get scared that I wanted to cry on the spot. Let me take care of all the drunken people in this world but please no ghosts! PLEASE!

I heard him chuckle again. “It’s the painting” he laughed again. “The painting is so funny!” he said holding onto his stomach!

I followed his hand and then saw a painting of a group of sad people looking at the sky. I rolled my eyes. Aish! That got me! I kicked my feet in frustration and then threw the pillow at him. I thought there was really a ghost! I almost ing died of a heart attack! You head!

“What’s so funny about the painting?” I muttered to myself. I was about to get off the bed when he rolled over and landed above me. Oh  no, this is bad—this is so, so, so bad!

He was on top of me, his body aligned with mine—half of our bodies were on the bed while the other half was falling on the floor. He stopped smiling all of a sudden. His breathing was slowing down, realizing he was on top of me. His hands landed on my shoulders, I could feel the heat travelling. Oh . Wtf do I do?

I could feel all his weight pressing down on me.  I can’t even bring myself to think straight. His breath smelled minty with a faint smell of the tequila and he still smelled like vanilla. His knitted forehead was trying to relax, his eyes travelling around my face. He looked exceptionally y with his hair shoved back. His lips were parted once more. I can’t even bring myself to push him up. What is happening?

“S-sir” I tried to speak but the words trying to blur around my tongue. Does this head realize that were are not in a very comfortable position.

Does

He?

Does he?!

 “Y-your nose… it’s sweating…” Mr. Kim said softly, he eyes remained locked with mine for a moment and then I saw them travelling to my nose then to my lips.

I just blinked— my mind was getting blurry and nothing was coherent at all— all I could feel was his pulse radiating on my shoulders and then his breath, his slow breathing.

I wanted to push him to the side but he was strong and heavy and also, I can’t put my mind to communicate well with my muscles right now. I don’t know what was causing this—but right now he was trying to dominate my mind.

“Y-your lips are red”

I blinked again and I can’t even try to absorb the words that he said. He started to lean in closer and closer and closer. He started to close his eyes as he inched near to me. I felt the tip of his nose on the tip of my nose. I gulped. Is this it?

I closed my eyes, waiting for things to finally fall to place.

Three—thump thump

Two—thump thump

One—thump thump

And I felt his head falling on the side of my head, settling just above my shoulder.

“Your hair smells like tangerine” he whispered not so long after his fall —his mouth so close to my ears and goodness gracious—it sent electricity running widely to every part of my body like What the hell is happening to me? I just stayed there—unable to move.

I blinked.

“I love tangerine” he whispered again and I felt him grin against my ear. He finally loosens his grip on my shoulders. Dohee—this is your chance. Push him aside now.

So I did, I pushed him aside, trying to hold back that electrifying feeling to myself. I bit my lip again and tried to breathe normally but I just can’t breathe normally. I sat up for a while and checked my pulse. It wasn’t going any slower. I glanced at Mr. Kim who was blinking his eyes off to sleep—slowly. I stood up and then grabbed his feet and pulled them up to the bed. I pulled out the sheets and then covered him, placing it just below his chin.

“Y-you should probably rest” I told Mr. Kim as I lift his head and put a pillow under it. I was about to walk away when he held my wrists. I gulped. No Dohee-ah, he’s drunk don’t let your emotions control you. I bit my lip harder, trying to make myself in control of the situation because the tension inside this room is no joke.

I sighed deeply and then looked back—praying I wouldn’t do anything stupid. He was already closing his eyes, as if he was really tired but his hands were firm around my wrist.

“Where’s Dohee? Tell her that she should climb the volcano too” he said weakly.

Hey! You moron, I’m freaking right here! What volcano are you talking about? Tss. How I wish you woul fall down on its mouth and get burned by the lava.

“Remind her not to be reckless on the way up she might fall down again—she’s really reckless” he added, almost in a whisper.

My body stiffened—for unknown reasons or because of the chills that doesn’t stop running down my spine. “Let me sleep now, I’m tired—so tired” he groaned, still holding onto my wrist. I think you you really do...this has been a very, very long night.

“And a tip of advice— his hair if you want him to fall asleep faster”

I suddenly remembered what Jisuk said. I slowly sat on the edge of the bed, just a few inches from his head and then gulped. You better sleep fast….

So I did—I brushed his hair with my fingers, waiting for him to finally sleep and for my heart to finally settle along with these electrifying feeling I have under my bones, under my skin, under my stomach and somewhere in my chest and in my spine.

“I’m tired” he moaned to himself and absentmindedly scrunched his nose. He sounded like he was sober—like he really meant it with all his heart—like was tired of his life.

You must be, you head, you must be… I am too.

All I could remember was that it started with my heart skipping a beat and then my stomach dancing tango and then my lungs forgetting how to inhale and exhale like a normal human being and the my heart started race like it was a car running 120 kilometers per hour and now—my body is becoming dysfunctional when he’s coming close. I ended up thinking about it the whole time.

I was mad, I was exhausted, I was anxious, I was afraid and I also felt so good and I don’t know what was going on with me. And I will never forget this day. For the first time in my life, he made me feel many things at once that I could feel that my heart could burst any time soon.

 


 

Author’s note:

I really did try my best to write it as
vividly as I could..But I'm not sure if I
really did. But it's quite long so I'm proud. Wee.

I hope you found it okay because to be honest,
by the time I finished writing this, I was just as exhausted
and confused as Dohee was too because I felt like was really
in the scene with the both of them. Except I was smiling
because I can’t help the fluffiness.

Geez. I think it’s not really a good idea to have Kim Joonmyeon
drunk or you’ll suffer the consequences or not... Hahahhaa

Anyways, thanks for reading. I stayed up all night just to finish this.
It’s quite long but I hope you enjoyed as much as I did. Thank you for reading :-)

Have a good day! :-)