VIXX (ravi)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: this idea I had for bigbang but I was like "ehh I got a request for Ravi, I will use it for him!" heh heh. I have no idea what it is... But I think I am on "fluff" mode so... Yea... Lolol this is fluff. Omg I am horrible

oh yea. thanks smoses for requesting! and for upvote too ^o^ hope you enjoy~ sorry...

 

"But I don't want to watch that! I get scared easily!" you moan towards wonshik, but he just shook his head.

"I heard it wasn’t that scary. Also, you have me! So it will be okay!" he tried to convince you to watch this new scary zombie movie with him. He knew how scared you got, but he just wanted you to get scared and snuggle in his arms. It is cliché, right?

"Yah but..." you try to protest but all wonshik had to do was give you one of those rare puppy eyes.

"Yah, please," he pleaded, with a pout hanging on his lips. You dared to look at wonshik, and you immediately regretted it when you looked away with gritted teeth. You knew that he was very aware that this was your weakness.

You could feel your will was slowly breaking as each silent second passed by. Also, wonshik shaking your shoulder didn't help at all. 

"Yah~ it won't be that bad~" wonshik said in his aegyo voice, and that was it. You gave in, and you hated how easy you can be won over.

"Okay fine! You are taking me to the hospital if I have a heart attack!" you warn and wonshik smiled with victory.

"Of course, let’s start!" he said excitedly while inserting the DVD in the tv.

 

~~~~~~~~

 

You stared at the screen with big eyes, completely traumatized from the too graphic scenes. You looked to your side and see wonshik looking too happy watching a zombie biting someone's head off.

"WAHHHH. DAEBAK! YAH, DID YOU SEE THAT?" wonshik exclaims with a smile, while he enthusiastically throws random punches in the air. He stuffed a few pieces of popcorn in his mouth, with his eyes were still glued to the TV screen.

"Oh lord..." you prayed that you would be able to sleep tonight without having nightmares.

 

~~~~~~

 

"Wow... That was..." wonshik muttered, his eyes still glued to the TV screen while credits were scrolling.

"Creepy? Terrifying? Too detailed?" you started listing possible adjectives to describe the movie you just watched.

"AWESOME! I MEAN DID YOU SEE THE ZOMBIES! AND THEY WERE ALL LIKE-- YAHHHH!!" wonshik starts demonstrating how the zombies looked, and you awkwardly slowly nod in response.

"Okay then..."

"Were you scared?"

"Maybe..." you bury yourself further into the blanket you had, trying to hide yourself from embarrassment.

"Yah, it is okay. Come here." wonshik comforts as he scoots closer to wrap his arms around you.

You snuggled further into his chest, when his arms wrapps around you.

"It is okay." wonshik whispered as he kissed you a quick peck. Soon his lips went to your neck and you feel that he opened his mouth and let his teeth gently touch your skin. You let out a yelp from the weird feeling you just had, and pushed him away.

"YAH!!!! YOU DON'T BITE PEOPLE LIKE THAT!" you shriek, running away from wonshik while he just laughs.

"I am not actually a zombie! If I was, I still wouldn't eat you. I love you too much to do that!" wonshik yelled out to you, while you just ran out of the living room couch.

"Well zombies are stupid! So of course you would eat me if you were a zombie! Even if you aren't a zombie, you are really stupid!" you tell off, but you had to scream because you hid yourself from wonshik in another room.

"That isn't very nice... Where are you anyways?" wonshik shouted back, while he wondered around the house to find you.

"I am not telling you!" your voice starts to come out of nowhere.

"If you don’t tell me, which means that I have to find you. Do you want that?" wonshik said mischievously, and you answered with a silence. So wonshik took that as a no. 

"Okay... Just wait till I find you." he whispered to himself while he looked around the whole house.

 

You quietly walked around the house, avoiding wonshik. You would see him pass the place you were hiding, and you would silently run away to another hiding spot.

As you were slowly backing away, checking if the coast is clear, your back hit something with a big thud.

You turn around and you are met with an evil smirk.

"I got you." wonshik grinned while he grabbed your arms and carried you in a bridal style.

"Yah! Let me down!" you scream, while hitting his chest to put you down. But that wasn't happening anytime soon.

He carried you all the way to the living room, and he plopped you onto the couch.

Before you could stand up and run away again, he started to tickle your sides.

You fell back down on the couch, with a fit of laughs coming from you.

"Yah! Stop--stop-- it-- t-tickles!" you try to form a sentence, but you were too busy gasping for air. You tried to push him away but he was obviously stronger than you.

"I told you, you don't want to get caught by Me." wonshik winked while he continued to torture you.

 

A/N: ...crappiest ending. I am so sorry for Tht ending. I couldn't think of anything else XD lolol this is longer than I thought... My ravi feelz <3