VIXX (ken)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: Heh heh… I am sorry to disappoint you T_T

 

        With music being blasted in your headphones while you are bored to death, that is enough for you to go in your own little world.

        You clicked the shuffle button on your mp3 player, and your boyfriend’s song came on. You smiled slightly at the thought of your boyfriend, and you decided to do your little secret since he won’t be home till late.

        ‘On and On’ was played into your ears, and you are met with Ravi’s voice. You got in position to start dancing, improvising on your own because you are dancing as a solo.

        A couple of keys are jangling outside, but you didn’t realize someone was outside your door because you were too into your music.

        “hel—“ Ken walks into and sees you dancing by yourself in the living room. He throws his jacket on the couch and puts his bag on the side of the floor. He leaned on the door frame with his arms crossed around his chest, and a smile was plastered on his face as he recognized the dance moves as his own. An idea popped in his head, as he pulled out his phone from his pocket.

        You put your headphones around your neck and you turned around as you hear a clap of hands behind you.

        “Omo! You scared me!” you exclaim while putting a hand over your racing heart. You then realized that Ken was here, and you didn’t know how long he was here. “Wait…. When did you—“

        “I was here to see enough.” Ken smirks and your eyes get huge.

        “You saw me dance! YAH!” you yell but ken just smiles.

        “You were awesome!” Ken reassured but you shook your head.

        “I ! I don’t want you to see me ruin your songs!” you complain but Ken shook his head in protest.

        “Well, let’s see again.”

        “I am not dancing again, now that I know you are here!”

        “Who said that I would make you dance again?” Ken said mischievously, and your heart stops in anticipation to see what he had up his sleeve.

        You see a video of you on his phone, and your hands instantly shoot up to grab the phone, but Ken was too fast for you.

        “YAH! GIVE ME THAT!” you yell, while ken held his phone above his head.

        “So? Are you going to delete the video then? I already sent it to my manager, because we are in need for new dancers.” Ken winks at you, and you stopped your efforts to retrieve the phone.

        “No… you—“

        “Look! I got a text back from my company!”