VIXX (leo)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: cAN i juST SaY THaT I aM TERRIbly SOrrY FOR NOt BEiNG AcTIVe LIKE I WROTE THIS A WHILE AGO BUT IT HAS BEEN A WHILE SINCE I ACTUALLY UPDATED ONTO AFF OTL

       “I’m sorry.” He whispers and tries to grab your hand, but you quickly contradict to his touch. He takes a frustrated breath and clutches your hand and makes you face him. “I said sorry, just forgive me.”

       “Hmmph.” Is the only word, or sound, that you had made towards him for the past three hours: at least he was going somewhere with his attempts.

       “I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to stand you up for dinner. Forgive me please?” he gives an award winning smile, but the fire in your eyes burn brighter.

       “You seriously think that I am that easy to win over? Just because of two words?” you stand up and you throw the paid bill on the table.

       “I have to buy my own dinner because of you,” you roll your eyes and your high expectations, “I should have never believed you in the first place when you promised a date. You never keep your promises.” You mumble out the words that hurt both you and Taekwoon.

       You storm out of the quiet resturaunt, with a lost puppy following behind you.

       “I can explain, I—“ Taekwoon reaches for your hand for the nth time, and you finally snap.

       “Fine! Go ahead and explain!” you yell. To his astonishment, he feels his throat close up on him: as if the words didn’t want to come out. “Yea, that is what I thought.” You talk to yourself, and you turn your back on him again.

       You slide into the driver’s seat, and Taekwoon slides into the passenger seat at the same time.

       “Baby, I—“

       “If you don’t want me to purposefully crash my car into that tree right there, I would suggest you shut up for the car ride.” Your monotone sent shivers down Taekwoon’s back, because he knows you wouldn’t hesitate at that.

       The whole car ride just contains silence. You usually love to turn up the radio and sing off key to the most popular songs, but now, you weren’t you.

       Taekwoon takes occasional glances over at you, making sure you don’t catch him constantly looking at you. His eyes travel done to see your hands clutching the leather wheel so tightly that he saw your knuckles turn a supernatural shade of white.

       “I—“

       “Shut up.”

       Those are the only words exchanged the whole car ride. You roughly park your car in the driveway and you get out without thinking about Taekwoon.

       “Wait!” Taekwoon hobbles behind you and you reach your front door.

       “You left me alone so many times before, why can’t you leave me alone this time!” the words come out as sharp as a knife, cutting the tense air into more pieces.

       An eternity passes as you both share empty looks through emotional eyes.

       “If you really want that.” Taekwoon breaks the eye contact.

       “I—“ an apology lingers on your lips, but your pride wouldn’t let you say anything more. “I, you should just go home.” You finally let out, and you shut the front door in his face.

       You look down at your trembling hands, and you try to hold them to get them to stop shaking, but you just make your whole body tremble more.

       You slip off your black flats and hazily head towards the welcoming couch.

       The minute you hit your head on the cushion, your whole mind went black.

 

       “_________-ah!” you hear your name being yelled, following with pounding on your delicate door.

       You look out the window, and you jump at how dark it is and how heavy it is raining.

       You scramble to your feet and you feel yourself sliding on the slippery hardwood floor.

       You swing the door wide open, and you almost let out a scream because you thought an axe murderer was three feet away from you.

       “Taekwoon, what the hell are you doing?” you scold, and he uses his free hand to lift the black, heavy raincoat from his face.

       “You always asked me, so…” he smiles, a bit embarrassed at his bold moves.

       “Oh my god, it is going to get wet!” you take the poor thing away from him, and you hold the shivering fur ball of love in your arms.

       “Aw, you poor thing.” You hug the puppy closer to you, and it cuddles closer in content.

       You leave the door unintended as your full attention is on the dog. Taekwoon steps into your house, and gently closes the door. “No, I am okay.” Taekwoon responds and you shoot daggers at him.

       “I was talking to the dog.” Your cold eyes said that you were still mad, but not for long.

       Taekwoon takes off his dark slicker, and he wraps his strangely warm arms around you, “I’m cold too.” Taekwoon complains to himself, and he dares to kiss you on the cheek.

       You finally break down from the cuteness overload and let out a laugh that made you and Taekwoon relieved.

       “Do you know how much I love you?” you snuggle your nose into the arms that you are enfolded in.

       “Are you just saying that because I got the dog?” Taekwoon suspiciously raises an eyebrow and you let out another genuine laugh.

       “I love you.” The both of you say in unison.

 

A/N: HAHA YEA I HAVE A TEDENCY OF NOT HAVING A PLAN. WOW THT WAS JUST UHM IDK HOW TO FEEL ABOUT THT. IM STILL RUSTY OTL