Winner (seunghoon)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: i am so sorry. it has been yrs. lol anyone missed me *cricket cricket* okay yea sorry thank you for the request. i am drowning in seunghoon feelz bc of tmrw's teasers asjdfasdf if he is gonna have a dance solo i will cry

      You silently open the front door and gently close it behind you without making any noises.

      Not bothering to put on the indoor slippers, you tip toe to your best friend sitting on the couch watching the television obliviously.

      Swiftly you jump behind him throwing your hands over his eyes.

      “GUESS WHO!” you whisper in his ear, and he jumps back six feet and his whole face turns red.

      “Y-yah! Who let you in here!” he stutters; he gets scared too easily.

      “Door was open already, I mean, you should really lock the door.” You say and throw yourself over the couch to sit down.

      “I keep telling mino to lock It.” Seunghoon curses his band member under his breath.

      Seunghoon sits back down right next to you and you let out a laugh.

      “You seriously get too scared.” You tease and his whole face turns red again.

      “DO NOT!” he defends but you ignore his excuse.

      You swing your legs over onto his lap, and you comfortably make yourself at home on the couch.

      “Y-yah! W-what are you doing?” he continues to stutter.

      “Making myself comfortable.” You grab the bowl on chips sitting on the table and you grab a handful and watch whatever he was watching earlier.

      “You are watching running man? I love Yoo jae suk!” you exclaim and let out a laugh at the world famous Korean comedian.

      Seunghoon didn’t hear any of your blabbering because all he could focus on were your bare legs that were across his lap. He really hated when you wore short shorts around him, because all he could do is stay speechless and turn red.

      “Hello? Earth to seunghoon?” you wave your hand over his blank expression and he falls out of his trance.

      “Oh, uh, I am going to get something in the kitchen.” Seunghoon pushes your legs off of him and scurries into the kitchen to get away from his embarrassment. He opens the cabinets for food to get his awkwardness out of his head, but he is met with emptiness besides junk food.

      He opens the fridge and there is no content within it but more junk food.

      “Really mino?” seunghoon curses again; he really needed to stop mino from doing the grocery shopping.

      Shutting the fridge in disappointment, Seunghoon opens the freezer in a hunt to find something edible.

      A bright colored wrapper catches his eye and he picks up the cold, sweet flavored food in his hand.

      He makes a strange theory that sugar will calm his nerves a bit, so he briefly examines the ice pop before quickly peeling away the wrapper quickly. He sticks the ice cream into his mouth and makes his way to the living room again.

      Plopping down, you unconsciously throw your legs over him again and continue to laugh at the humor of running man.

      “Oh, you finally came back.” You say with your eyes glued to the television.

      Reluctantly, you tear your eyes away and look to see what seunghoon has retrieved in the kitchen.

      “You have ice cream?” now completely forgetting about the bowl of chips; you wanted something sweet now.

      “Yeah, why?” seunghoon tries to focus on the television and not on your heavy gaze on his food.

      “What flavor is it?” you automatically let your tongue slip out of your mouth and your lips.

      “Strawberry I think.” And your mouth waters more, that was always your favorite flavor and seunghoon knew that.

      “Is there… any more?” you hesitantly say, but immediately deflate when he shakes his head.

      Your eyes kept glancing over and you just felt your crave for something sweet grow.

      Seunghoon knew you wanted that, but he couldn’t help but rub in your face with his food.

      “Wah, this is so delicious!” seunghoon dramatically states, and you feel more saliva form in your mouth.

      “It is so creamy, I mean—“ he instantly regrets bragging now.

      You reach over and snatch the ice pop from him and stick in your own mouth, finally content with the cold dessert in your mouth.

      “YAH!” seunghoon felt the tips of his ears turn red, but you were still oblivious to what you just did.

      “What?” you mumble out with the ice pop still in your mouth.

      “You don’t do that kind of stuff!” seunghoon yelps out in surprise but you wave it off nonchalantly.

      “So, I mean, you are my best friend, it doesn’t matter. I want ice cream, you have the last one, and so it is sensible of me to take it.” You say casually all in the while on your sweet treat.

      “That isn’t want I mean! I mean a girl, shouldn’t do all of this,” he drastically gestures at you, “to a guy. Use some common sense!” he tries to get the message through your thick skull, but it looks like it didn’t work.

      “What do you mean, we are best friends, why should that matter?” seunghoon stands up, forcing your legs off of him, and slams his head on the nearest wall in frustration.

      “Why don’t you get it?” he mutters and you look at him in a naïve way.

      “Get what?” seunghoon groans in irritation when he still sees you eating the ice cream he previously had in his mouth; how couldn’t you see it was an indirect kiss?
      “Please, don’t make me say this now.” Seunghoon pleads and you back away in confusion.

      “Uh, I didn’t make you say anything though.” You give him a weirder look when you see him spazz against the wall.

      “That isn’t want I mean! What I mean is that I li—WHY IS THIS DIFFICULT AROUND YOU?” he yells and cringes, he tries to hide himself behind the wall but that was a fail.

      “Uh are you okay? Because if you are sick I can leave now and come back—“ you stand up from the couch but he grabs your shoulders to stop you.

      “What I mean is that, I really like you more than a friend and you annoy me so much but I still think, that possibly, I could maybe just be in love with you.” He confesses all in one breath.

      With just a clean Popsicle stick in your mouth, you probably look really stupid just staring at him.

      Your lack of speech makes seunghoon’s confidence decreases greatly, until he began to regret this confession.

Seunghoon didn’t know if he was doing the right thing, but he slowly pulls the wooden stick out of your mouth and leans down to land his lips onto yours.

It was a quick peck, but it was enough to make fireworks for the both of you.

“I like the taste of strawberry on you.” He smiles while seeing that it is now your turn for the tips of your ears to turn red.

 

A/N: omg it is 4 am and im writing this. Lolol seunghoon tho im sorry it has been more than a month. IM SORRY U HAVE SUCH A LAZY AUTHOR