B.A.P (himchan)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: so many feelz, I want to cry, okay ignore me. I am gonna drown myself with these bap fluffy feelz. okay so this is like an old drabble i had and i wrote this like right after the bap concert so i was suffering from post concert depression. LOL sorry, i promise i wll try to catch up on writing. regents are voer. YESH

 

     You couldn't lose; your pride was at stake. Even though the pain was breaking your will, you couldn't let yourself lose so easily.

     "Come on, look, I see tears forming!" your opponent in front of you laughs. You growl with dissatisfaction; this person can be so annoying.

     "YOU BLUNK! I WIN AND YOU LOSE!" himchan boasts and you see him close his eyes to try and relieve his own pain.

     You shut your eyes, and you lay down on the bed that you are sitting on; you were just glad that the horrible contest was done.

     On the other hand, you wanted to strangle yourself on how you lost. Your boyfriend has told you the winner can do whatever he or she wants, and himchan wouldn't tell you what his prize would be.

     The burning in your eyes was not helping your burning rage for this stupid game; why did himchan had to choose a staring contest to bet on out of all things?

     "Hmm... What should I do now?" himchan brags in front of your face.

     "Aish, best out of three!" you declare and he raises an eyebrow in amusement.

     "Fine, one more time." he says and you get in position.

     "Ready, set, go!" himchan tells and you fling open your eyes and stare at him.

     Seconds pass, and you can feel yourself start to lose out.

     You couldn't let yourself lose again though; you would rather kill yourself than lose again.

     "oppa!" you say in your aegyo voice that always surprises himchan.

     You lean towards him and you place your lips delicately on his, as if the kiss was a ghost over him. You see his eyes close and savoring the moment.

     "Hah! You blinked! I win!" you laugh and himchan looks at you with confusion, then it turned to a look of revenge.

     He always hated how you like that; never fully giving anything, so he is left with more greed.

     "So you want to play that kind of game? Fine, this is our last round." his voice seeps with mischief.

 

     This was the point of no return, and you had to win this. Only god knows what himchan would make you do if he wins.

     "Ready, set, go!" you say this time and your eyes meet with himchan's immediately

     Apparently, he had a secret card hidden up in his sleeve.

     "______-ah! Do you love oppa? Bbuing bbuing!" himchan said in a high voice and forms a V under his chin with his hands.

     You try hard not to laugh, but a snicker left your lips.

     Himchan saw that his aegyo didn't work, but he was glad because that would end all the fun. Since he had plan B as well...

     Himchan moves closer to you, until he is sitting right next to you instead of in front of you.

     He stares into your eyes while he places his cold hand onto your knee.

     You jump at the sudden contact, but it didn't make you blink.

His hands move from knee, and his hand slowly travels upward. Why       did you decide to wear shorts today?

     The hand is moving at a deathly slow pace; you really hate this greasy bastard.

     You purposely closed your eyes in surrender and push his hand away from you, but it didn't budge.

     "I win." he whispers his hot breath into your ear, the closeness made you shudder and you immediately shrunk away from him.

     "Hmm... What should my prize be now?" he puts a finger on his chin, and pretends to show consideration for his choices.

     You groan in annoyance and you close your eyes to try and calm yourself down.

     Himchan's lips found yours again, and you feel his smirk. "First, let's finish with that kiss you gave me." he cockily said.

You really shouldn't have provoked himchan like that.

 

A/N: asdfghjkl i love my greasy himchan. Lol he is so hot, wait wut?holy I realized that my past oneshots that were fluffy are all like erted or it looks like it has . LOL I HOPE I DNT COME OFF AS A CREEPER XDDD

Bap feelz are everywhere, KK i need a life.

BTW I think i am gonna revamp this. lol