B.A.P (daehyun)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: Lol I have been having so many BAP feelz, damnit I don’t know why =___= thanks JulietCheng for requesting ^o^

 

        Daehyun saw the way pain was twisted all over your face, the way you looked at him for help. But he felt as if his feet were stuck in the ground, and he could only watch you suffer. It wasn’t until you limply fell to the ground, was when Daehyun was able to run to you.

        He kneeled down to your side, and he gently picked you up in his arms. He cradled you as he saw how lifeless your eyes looked.

        He repeated your name over and over, but you never responded. Daehyun saw his tears drop down onto your skin as if it was raining. An unexplainable pain hit him in the heart, and he closed his eyes hoping for it to go away. His shaky hands lightly caressed your cold cheek, and he held you closer to him.

        “Please, come back.” Daehyun pleaded in your ear, but is only left with no response.

 

        Daehyun immediately sits up straight, and cold sweats start to run down his face and back. He looks around his surroundings and it starts to sink into him that he was just dreaming. Daehyun let out a sigh of relief, but it still seemed shaky from his recent experience.

        Daehyun reaches his hand to his right, just for comfort, and he meets with a familiar, warm figure.

        He slowly lies back down, and this time he scoots a little closer to you. He wraps his arms around you protectively, and he leans into your neck to smell your hair. It somehow always comforted smelling it; maybe it just reassured him that you were close to him.

        He breathes unsteadily into your neck, his heart still pounding from his dream that occured minutes before. He flutters his eyes close, trying to fall back to sleep.

        You feel a tickling sensation at your neck, and you wake up to see a pale Daehyun hugging you. He is clamping his eyes shut, as if he is trying to forget something horrible.

        “Daehyun?” you croak out, and Daehyun’s eyes flip open.

        “Yea?” He barely whispers; he seems so scared.

        “Are you okay?” You asked with genuine concern.

        “It is nothing, go back to sleep honey.” He encourages, but the way he is taking deep breaths indicates that he isn’t okay.

        “It is okay, tell me what’s wrong.” You try to convince, and Daehyun just takes another deep breath.

        “It is just— I just had a bad dream.” He tells the general truth, and you nod your head with understanding.

        “Let me get you some warm milk, it really comforts you.” You say, about to stand up but you are pulled back down.

        “No, it is okay. Don’t leave, please.” He begs, and you can see with the early sunlight shining through the window, that his whole facial expression had worry and dread written all over it.

        You crawl closer to him, and you brush your hand across his cheek. “What is wrong?” you ask, and he shakes his head.

        “I just… had a dream… that you… left me… for good.” He gradually told you, and he looked down at the bed sheets. Daehyun fiddled with his fingers a bit, and he saw how his hands shook from fear. He immediately hid them under the bed sheets, trying to hide the horror that is racking through his body.

        You observe Daehyun's actions, and you gave a small smile to yourself. You gently lift up his chin and you look at him straight in the eye, his eyes were glazed with tears and you smile brightly at him. You lean in and give him a passionate kiss on the lips that you love so much.

        You pull back, leaving the both of you breathless.

        “I promise; I am not going anywhere anytime soon.”

 

A/N: lolol sorry this was really simple and stuff. Hehe but this was easy and fun writing ^o^