ZE:A (donjun)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: I don't know ZE:A that well. Actually I don't know them at all. LOL SORRY I ASKED SOMEONE ABOUT THIS MEMBER AND SHE TOLD ME THAT HE HAS A HOT BODY SO I AM USING THIS IDEA ;3

Thanks _wifey_ for requesting :D

 

You tied your hair up in a messy bun, fanning your neck from the sticky, humid air.

"Aish, it is so hot." you complain, and donjun just continued to drive.

"You are really hot." donjun winks at you and you push him from your passenger seat.

"aigoo, you are so greasy." you scold and donjun laughs.

"That is why you love me!"

"Ugh continue driving." and donjun turns the car AC higher to try and help your life problem.

"The beach will cool you down, so you don't have to worry about being all hot and sticky." donjun reassured and you rolled your eyes.

"I prefer the comfort of my own home and AC."

 

~~~~~~~

 

"We are here!" donjun announced and he bounces out of the car, while you groggily open the door to only be blinded by the sun and its heat.

You flip on your sunglasses and donjun does the same, and wears a snapcap while at it. He wore a white wife beater and his swim trucks, but you can still see his defined muscles through the white cloth.

You follow behind donjun walking to find a place to settle for the day. You roughly kick the hot burning sand that seemed to get in your flip flops; you just needed shade and an ice cold drink.

You continue to look down at the sand with a deathly gaze until you thumped into something.

"ugh-- what..." you look up and realize you walked right into donjun's back , when he stopped walking.

"Okay! This is a good spot!" donjun complimented and you it was a good spot, there was shade at least so you were glad.

Donjun pulled you behind him and started to set up everything. You laid down a towel and immediately sat down on it, and you pulled out your book to start "enjoying the beach"

Donjun took off his shirt and there revealed his admirable abs that makes the girls go crazy for. You blush and your face warms up, as if you weren't hot enough in this sickening weather.

"Hey, you going to join?" donjun offers but you shook your head. "Why? It will be fun!" he tried to sound convincing but you stayed stubborn on your decision.

"Fine, whatever you say..." he says and he starts his way towards the water. You ignored him and continued with your book while plugging in your earphones to listen to some music.

Your finger hovered over the play button until you heard an annoying fit of giggles right near you.

You look up and see a bunch of girls trying to flirt with your boyfriend, their line of eyesight was right at his abs.

Donjun let out a shy smile towards them and continued with the friendly talk with them. He clearly seemed to enjoy the attention from the girls because every time he would say something, the girls would immediately laugh at it. 

You scoff at the sight in front of you. Two can play at this game. 

You put down your book and you slip off the oversized T-shirt that you were wearing on your small frame. You revealed a black bikini that didn't show too much, but it showed enough.

You stood up, but you felt a bit embarrassed. You shrugged it off and walked towards the snack bar, you could feel tons of eyes fall on you; boys and girls. Boys looked at you with a smile on their face, while girls looked at you with envy.

You walked towards the snack bar and are met with a young boy that seemed to be your age. He was pretty cute to be honest.

"anneyong. What do you have?" you ask and he looked up from drying the counter.

"We have-- uh..." the boy looked at you with wide eyes, and you let out a smile. The boy returned the smile, but with a red face.

"Uhm-Uhm hi. We have-uh drinks... And uh." he stuttered out of his mouth, while he looked away from you.

You look at the menu thoughtfully before deciding, "Hmm I will have a piña colada!" you say and he nods, and lightening fast he prepares the drink. He fumbles a few times, but he immediately served you the drink.

You let out a giggle and take the drink from him. "thanks." you say with a smile and you give him the money the drink cost.

He held onto the money for dear life, as if it was the only thing he could have something connecting you with.

 

You were sipping the drink and walked along the shore. You enjoy the way the waves wash up and brush across your ankles before returning to their original place. You finish your drink and you think about going back to get another one since the piña colada was really delicious. The boy behind the counter wouldn't mind either.

Before any more decisions were made, you felt strong arms wrap around your waist and spin you around. You let out a small scream from the sudden attack, and you hear a familiar laugh.

"I thought you weren't going to come in?" donjun whispers in your ear. You let out a huge grin and kissed his cheek in reply.

You felt something come down and over you; donjun threw your T-shirt on you before he picked you up again.

"I don't like it when guys look at you like that." he growls in your ear and you laughed. Mission accomplished. 

 

A/N: uh yea... lol i couldnt think of anything else because i dont know the member >_< sorry! lolll i can prob only do bap, vixx, bigbang, (mayber winner and exo) the best :P