Winner (mino)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: okay wow it has been so long since aff but i wrote these scenarios on my tumblr soooo im just uploading them here and uh imma prob write more winner scenarios bc im hella biased and they need more love 

“Where do you want to go now?”
Your cousin asks as you roam around the mall with her.
Carrying shopping bags in both hands, you shrug your shoulders. “I don’t know. Let’s go get something to eat.” You suggest, and your cousin happily agrees.
“I am starving!” Let’s go!“ You let out a smile and begin walking towards the direction of the food court.
“What are you planning to get? I was thinking a salad because it is healthy but I really am not in the mood to be healthy…” Your cousin rambles on what to get, but your attention suddenly turns on the yelling behind you.


 

“Yah! Stop right there! Give me back my bag!” A young, pretty woman yells while a tall mysterious figure runs in the opposite direction of the woman.
Coincidentally, that opposite direction was towards your direction.
You turn your head to see the man almost 50 feet away from you, running at top speed.
On reflex, you turn your body with full force and give the man a strong spinning hook kick right in the head.
The body falls on the floor with a groan, and two screams came from the unknown woman and your cousin.
“Oh my god!” They both scream in unison.
“Oppa! Are you okay?” The stranger goes on her knees to check on the half conscious man on the floor.
“Wait, is that your boyfriend? Oh my god I am so sorry, I heard you yelling and I thought he stole your bag or something.” You bend down on the floor, and by now, people are slowing down to see what the big commotion is.
The pretty stranger gives a confused look for a few seconds before turning into a face of disgust and laughter, “no no of course not. He is my brother, I am not dating him. He just took my bag as a joke but I didn’t mean to sound that serious.” The woman laughs nervously, “by the way, my name is danah, song danah.” She introduces, and before you can properly introduce your self, your cousin says your name for you.
“______-ah! What the actual hell?” Your cousin yells, still in shock on what happened in less that five minutes.
The man is starts to wake up a little more.The man looks up and in his line of vision, you are the first thing he sees.
You lean over him, with your hair falling perfectly and the light hitting behind you making you look like an angel to him even though you were the one who made him in this state.
The bruised man smiles even though his head is throbbing, “Do you have a bandaid? I scrapped my knee when I was falling for you!” He slurs, and you blush ferociously because you are amazed by the nerve of this guy even though he just got a full kick right in the face.
Danah slaps her forehead in embarrassment of her brother, it is amazing how he is lying on the floor because he just got kicked but manages to pull a cheesy pick up line. “Yea, this is my brother. Song mino.” She says ashamed of this man.
“Well I’m flattered, but I think he needs more than a band-aid now.” You stand up, and give a full ninety degree bow to the sister. “I am so sorry for doing a spinning hook kick on your brother.” You sincerely apologize with a guilty heart.
Danah immediately stands up as well and repeats the action you did, “I should be the one who should be saying sorry, I really didn’t mean to yell out a false alarm. Also, I would like to say sorry for my brother for being stupid enough to take my bag.”
“Give me your contact information, so if he has a concussion for a few weeks, you can contact me.” You pull out your phone, and danah types in a string of numbers.
“Here, I gave you my brother’s number because he is the one who got hurt.” She smiles reassuringly, and she return the phone back to you.
“Uhm, that is cute and all that you are exchanging numbers, but uh there is an unconscious man on the floor and I think we should take him to the hospital.” Your cousin says as she tries to get a good look at mino to see if he is okay.

In the ambulance car, danah looks at mino with a worried look as the black and blue on his face is starting to get darker.
“I am so sorry about that kick though, like how can we make it up to you?” You ask and danah shakes her head.
“Don’t worry, I am sure he will be fine.”
Your cousin grunts in protest, “I don’t know, like he looks bad. Like seriously, how hard did you kick him? Wow; he is–OW!” your cousin talks with that has no filter, and it had to take a elbow into her side to shut her up. “Daebak, you really are strong.” Your cousin states and you roll your eyes.
You all quickly arrive at the hospital where he is taken into the emergency room to be checked up on.
After waiting and waiting, you start to feel nervous. You really weren’t in a good condition to pay for a hospital bill; or even worse, to be sued.
“You can go home now, since we have your number now, I can contact you.” Danah dismiss you and your cousin, and you slowly nod your head.
“Okay, call or text me when he wakes up or something. I want to know if he is okay. Once again, I am terribly sorry!” You bow for the nth time and danah laughs.
“Don’t worry, I will make sure we will see you again, but on better terms!” She laughs and waves as you and your cousin leave reluctantly.
Danah opens up the curtain that is hiding a song mino that is sitting up and starting to become more aware of his surroundings.
“Is she gone?” Mino groans in pain as he pushes the ice pack to his face.
“Yea.” Danah clarifies, and mino groans louder.
“YAH! I LOOKED SO STUPID IN FRONT OF HER WHAT IS SHE GOING TO THINK OF ME?” Mino hides his burning face behind the ice pack, hoping that it would help him cool down and as well as swell down.
“Yah, just don’t be so stupid next time!” Danah slaps mino in the arm as if getting hit once in the face wasn’t enough. “You should thank me, I just got her number for you. Right now, you should be getting a text from her.”
On cue, mino’s phone vibrates in his pocket. Anxiously, he opens it and sees an unknown number text him, “hi, this is the girl that kicked you in the face… So if you need anything, contact me. I am deeply sorry!”
Mino starts to feel his palms sweat in nervousness and danah just winks at him with a glint of success in her eyes, “text her back that you are free tomorrow.”

When mino arrives to his dorm later than usual, he still hasn’t thought if a story to explain the mishap on his face.
“I’m back!” Mino greets the dorm where s rush to crowd all over him with worry and frustration.
“YAH! WHERE WERE–” seungyoon starts to nah until they all see his face. “OMO, what happened?” Seungyoon’s eyes widen in shock, and seunghoon comes closer to lightly touch the bruise where mino gently flinched.
“Long story short, I was with song danah, I was stupid, I took her bag as a joke, danah yelled at me, miscommunication, a girl did a spinning hook kick to my face, a couple hours at the hospital, and now here I am.” Mino explains in one breath.
The members still look confused with the story, but apparently the only two words they heard were “girl” and “kick”.
The small dorm breaks out in laughter that they can barely form sentences.
“You!” Taehyun gasps for air, “kicked by a girl?” Taehyun laughs even harder that he is grabbing at his stomach, “MAN, I LIKE HER ALREADY!”
“Is she pretty?” Seunghoon and jinwoo gives a curious look to mino, and with the thought if you, mino starts to feel his face become redder.
With minho’s silent answer, Seunghoon laughs harder at the younger and slaps him on the back, “WOW THIS IS GOLD!” Seunghoon exclaims and mino shrugs the hand off of him.
“YAH! MY WHOLE FACE HURTS!” Mino complains, but this only made the laughter get louder.
Mino puts his head in his face; he should have never invited you over to his dorm tomorrow if it means that you are going to meet everyone else.