B.A.P (zelo)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

 

A/N: lolol whenever I see oneshot I think of bap XD so... I had this idea and I had to bap. Lol

 

        You rubbed your hands together to make some more heat to warm yourself up. It was useless, so you decided to stuff your hands in your jacket pocket while waiting at the park Junhong told you to meet you at.

        You let out a sigh, and you see your breath come out as a small cloud from your mouth.

        “Where is he?” you mutter to yourself, and on cue you felt a tall, thin figure tower over you. While his head rest gently on your head.

        “Where is who?” Junhong whispered into your ear, while he wrapped his arms around your waist.

        A giggle fell out of both of your mouths, and you turned your head to meet with a pair of dimples. He turned you around so you can be facing him now.

        “Anneyong oppa.” You say and gave a small kiss on his smile. Even after dating for a year, he still gets embarrassed at your bold actions.

        “Y-Yah!” he stuttered out while his face became warm, despite the cold weather.

        “Why did you want to meet here?” you ask and Junhong’s smile returned.

        “I have a present for you.” You roll your eyes from his cheesiness, but it still made you excited to see what he had planned.

        “Then why did you have to make me wait in the cold, you could have given me at my house or something!” you tease, and junhong slightly pouts.

        “This will warm you up then.” Junhong grabs your hands out of your pockets and he cupped his hands over your smaller hands. He brought it to his mouth and let out a breath, as he began to rub his hands over yours to try and make you warm.

        “Better?” Junhong asked innocently, and it was now your turn for your face to become red.

        Junhong took your silent answer as a ‘no’, so he stuffed your hands in his jacket pocket, as he still held onto your hand.

        “Come on, I need to show you the present!” Junhong dragged you further into the park, and you wondered where this silly boy could be taking you.

        “Okay… close your eyes!” Junhong asked and you raise an eyebrow at him, looking at him suspiciously. You trusted him enough, so you did what you were told.

        You could faintly hear him walk away along with a few ‘hyungs’ that were shouted from afar. You were tempted to take a peak at what this present is, but you decided against it.

        “Okay, open your eyes now!” and you can hear the excitement in his voice.

        You slowly opened your eyes, and you blinked a few times to get used to the lights that were in front of you. Lights were hung everywhere, and you looked around at the beautiful sight. Your eyes then stop in front of you, and you saw your boyfriend with a rose offered in front of you.

        “How did you…” you ask, but you were too amazed to finish your question. Either way, Junhong started talking.

        “Happy Valentine’s Day!” Junhong grinned and you just look at him with shock. He knew you hated Valentine’s Day, and you thought it was a useless holiday. But you began to second guess that, because  junhong is the only one who can make Valentine's Day as your favorite holiday.

        You smile and gently take the flower out of his hand. You hugged him since you were at a loss of words, you went on the tips of your toes to give Junhong a thank you kiss. But a shout made you snap back and a meter away from him.

        “Yah Junhong-ah, it is so cold can we— OHHHHH THAT IS WHY HE ASKED US  TO SET ALL OF THIS UP!” Jongup said, while popping his head out of the bushes behind junhong.

        You stretch your neck to see the talking bush behind junhong. You are greeted with five mischievous smiles that were hiding in the bushes.

        “Yah maknae. Sorry to disturb you, we will leave you be.” Yongguk smirked while giving you his gummy smile.

“Hyungs, why?” junhong complained, and you couldn’t help but let a small laugh slip from your mouth.

“Sorry, go back to what you were doing!” yongguk reassured while he escorted the other members out of the park. Before leaving, you see himchan give you a small wink while he gets scolded from the leader.

When all of them were gone, junhong cursed jongup under his breath.

“Happy Valentine’s Day to you too.” You say, while giving junhong that kiss you were planning to give before.

 

A/N: yes, I know it isn’t valentine’s day but oh well! Haha okay see? I cant do fluff :P

 

oh yea... to my first requester... i am working on it now ^o^