BIGBANG (gdragon)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: I am gonna write this one before the kris request even tho kris was requested first. Lol SORRY RACHI. I LOVE YOUUUUU. I WILL WORK ON IT! I PROMISE!

And this is for tachimaru! Sorry if there are mistakes. I am writing on my itouch >____<
 
After a crazy night of being under the influence, jiyong stumbles into his house.
He fumbles with his shoes and sloppily throws them beside the door somewhere.
Jiyong's vision was out of focus when he kept trying to take a step forward.
He feels the ground rock beneath him, and he could feel himself trip over his feet a couple of times as he made his way through the house.
Non-existing music starts to play and jiyong starts singing to his well-known song.
"nothing ever lasts forever, in the end you changed..." jiyong mutters his lyrics under his breath, and he finally was able to find his bedroom.
He crashes into his bed, and he stares at the picture that is all just a lie.
A picture of you and him, together smiling and hugging. As if you both didn't have a care in this world, as if you only needed each other.
Looks can be deceiving though, who knew what was going on in your mind as that picture was being taken.
A picture of a beautiful couple could suddenly becoming a picture that just merely mocks jiyong.
The smile on your face can be seen that you couldn't get any happier, but jiyong knows that the smile is just a sneer.
After what you did, he wanted to never see you again, he wanted to be mad at you and blame everything on you, he wanted to hate you; but he couldn't.
Jiyong instead found himself keeping every picture he had of you, every text and call from you, and anything related to you.
Jiyong stood up from his bed and he stumbled around the house. His head still seems to be fogged from the alcohol, but the only clear thing he could think of is you.
His hand glides over the pictures that were placed around the house.
The smiling faces of you made jiyong's chest tighten with a well known feeling; heart break.
He then wonders into the kitchen, and he sees a half eaten candy bar just sitting on top of the table.
That chocolate is a well over one month old, but he left it untouched because deep inside of him he hoped that you would come back and finish that chocolate.
 
~~~~~~
 
"oppa, I am hungry!" you complained, and jiyong let out a heavy sigh.
"then what do you want to eat?" jiyong asked.
"well what do we have?"
Jiyong walked out of his room and towards the kitchen.
You quickly follow behind him and you see him open up the refrigerator with frustration and cabinets as well.
"Aish, I haven't done food shopping in a long time. I don't have a lot of food." jiyong confessed, he rubbed the back of his head awkwardly.
You started to look in the same exact places where he was looking, and you came upon one thing.
"I will have this!" you hold up a giant chocolate bar along with a giant grin.
Jiyong clicked with his tongue and he shook his head. "aigoo, so unhealthy." he pressed two fingers into your forehead forcefully.
You ignored him and you decided to make yourself at home on top of the kitchen table.
The wrapper was peeled off quickly, and you break off a piece and plopped it in your mouth.
Your legs were swinging side to side as you were enjoying yourself on the table.
Jiyong laughed and he walked towards you, he repositioned himself between your legs and he put his hands on either side of you so you were trapped in his embrace.
Jiyong leaned down and took a bite of the chocolate bar, but received a push on his face.
"yah, my chocolate bar!" you argued and he lets out another amused laugh.
"you are so cute." he teased and he takes another bite into the chocolate.
You giggle and you let him slide as he continues to steal your chocolate.
A comfortable silence fell between you, but you needed to ask him a question you had on your mind for a long time.
"oppa, do you believe in magic?" you ask, and jiyong seemed confused with your randomness.
"depends what kind of magic, why?" he asks, a bit taken back.
"like, someone disappearing..."
"of course not, because don't they always come back?"
 
~~~~~~~
 
"Of course they don't comeback, they disappear for a reason" jiyong had thought and he sat at the kitchens table. The chocolate bar was sitting in front of him, he places his head on the table and stares at the chocolate bar a bit longer.
Jiyong feels the sleep start to creep onto him, and his eyes slowly droop down.
He knew that even as he was sleeping, he would still be singing for you to comeback in his dreams.
 
A/N: ASDFGHJKL my jiyong feelz!!! Ugh btw the lyrics was from crooked ^o^ so I wrote this quickly. Sorry I took so long, I went to a bap concert and ASDFGHJKL yea. Kk im prob gonna write a bap oneshot, too many bap feelz T.T