iKOn (hanbin)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: ao[sfnasdoa;sncasa i am more active on tumblr tbh so uh just look at my blog  http://you-and-kpop-scenarios.tumblr.com/

Your sneakers make the quietest sound on the hard, polished floor. Looking at all the studios, one especially caught your attention when you see a boy with rust colored hair desperately trying getting sleep on the small couch.

You open the heavy glass door as quietly as possible and crouch until you are face level with the sleeping kid who has his eyes peacefully closed.


 

He mumbles words that kind of got mushed together and you feel like he is trying to say, “five more minutes”.  

You frown, because he is forcing himself to have such little sleep. You lightly brush his bangs that are covering his eyes, and gently kiss him on the forehead.

“Get some rest”. you lightly whisper in his ear. You stand up, and ready to leave to get one of s to bring him to a proper bed so he can sleep like a normal man.

You turn your back, until a hand swiftly grabs your arm. You hold your breath as you turn around, hoping he will go back to sleep.

His eyes blink open, and he rubs the sleep out with his other hand. “______-ah? Is that you?” he asks half-consciously.

“Good morning hanbin.” you say in perfect english, and hanbin immediately gets up and brings you into a death threatening hug.

“_______-ah!” hanbin exclaims, and puts both of his hands on either side of your head and brings you into a kiss.

You laugh, and kiss him back. “Wow, it isn’t like I went to war. I just visited family for a couple of weeks.” You tease, “I heard you had a day off today, but the members said you were here in the studio still.” Your tone becomes serious, but hanbin shrugs because he is used to it.

“I was almost done with a song, I just couldn’t leave it because I didn’t want to forget.” hanbin let’s go of you and sits in one of the black, plush rolling chairs, “here, let me show you” his hands start to shake from the lack of sleep as he tries his best to work around the dials.

You look around at his environment that he cooped himself in; paper cups that once held coffee were littered everywhere, the garbage can was overflowing with paper where useless lyrics were thrown away, clean and dirty clothes were in the corner so he can change before and after practice.

Instinctively, your hand grabs hanbin’s so he can stop what he is trying to do. “It is okay, you can show me another time. Let’s just do something today.”

Hanbin rubs his eyes that were blood shot and had unusually looking dark circles hanging underneath, “okay, what do you want to do? Want to go to the zoo or shopping?” hanbin strained to think of ideas, but you shook your head.

“I have an idea, come with me.” you interlace your fingers with hanbin’s, and drag him to your car.

You slide into the driver seat, and hanbin slides into the passenger’s seat. He looks behind to see two suitcases piled in your backseat.

“I came straight to see you when I got off the plane.” you explain to your boyfriend before he could even ask.

Five minutes in driving, you side glance and see hanbin’s grey hood and his head is leaning against the window as he sleeps again.

You pull in front of your apartment building, and immediately hanbin jolts up and is ready to take on the world with you.

“Why are we here?’ hanbin looks around his surroundings.

You grab your baggage without answering his question, and hanbin quickly jumps out and grabs both suitcases from your hands.

“It is okay, I got it.” you try to reason with hanbin, because you really don’t want him to be carrying your luggage when he is so tired.

“If you don’t give me your stuff now, then I might as well carry you with your stuff.” Hanbin playfully threats, but you know that he is a man of his words.\

You let him have it his way, and you let go of the black handles on both bags.

 

You fish your key out of your purse and you open the door for your boyfriend who is lugging the two suitcases into your apartment.

“It is a little stuff in here, since it has been a while since I was here.” you scrunch up your nose in disgust as you open up several windows and turn on all the fans you have.

“You can put that over there.” you make a hand motion to a vague corner.

When hanbin puts down your bags, you grab both of his hands and walk backwards, leading him to the next room.

Hanbin smirks and you raise an eyebrow where you gave a grin back.

Your legs hit the bed, and you lay down where hanbin starts to crawl over you.

You grab the blanket and wrap hanbin in it, and it is you on top of him now. You laugh at your victory, and lean down to give a peck on his lips. Your body falls on top of his, and you whisper in his ear, “get some rest”.

You roll over off his body so you are beside hanbin now. Hanbin kicks off the blanket until he is now on top of you, “you are such a tease”. Hanbin begins to attack your face with kisses, and you giggle as he pecks from your forehead to your checks.

His face cautiously starts to move down to your neck, and his pace becomes slower and his kisses become longer.

You push his chest so he could stop, “sleep first.”

Hanbin lightly nods, but continues with you, “five more minutes” he mumbles.

 

A/N: /throws crappy scenario at you/ I TRIED WELP