EXO (chen)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: heh heh… I am going to try with exo… sorry if I got it wrong :\ thanks Nerd-and-Fangirl for requesting ^o^

 

        “yo, why did you call me in here so suddenly?” you ask, while you spin in circles in the wheelie chair you are sitting on, in the studio.

        “It is just… uhh.” Your best friend beside you tried to form a sentence. You saw him take off his snapback and mess with his hair a bit before he put on his hat again.

        “You okay, jong dae?” you wonder, and you see his face a bit pale from nervousness.

        “Yea, but—“ Jong dae was the cut off from a sudden voice.

        “HYUNG!” Tao came running in, and he had a smile on his face when he saw you sitting next to him.

        “annyeong, noona!” Tao greeted with a wave, and you couldn’t help but wave back.

        “Anneyong!” you acknowledge back.

        “Yah, why are you here?” Jong dae complained.

        “I don’t know; I just felt like it.” Tao answered innocently and Jong dae just rolled his eyes clearly annoyed.

        “Yah, just go buy yourself some more Gucci bags.” Jong dae teased, while pushing the maknae out the studio.

        “CAMEL DINOSAUR!” Tao retorted, but jong dae scoffed at his dongsaeng.

        “PANDA!” Jong dae responded and pushed him out of the studio.

        Jongdae let out an annoyed sigh, and he saw you trying to hold in a laugh.

        “What’s so funny?” Jong dae accused you and you just shrugged.

        “Nothing, it is just that you guys are both really cute.” You smile, and Jong dae blushed at your comment. It annoyed Jong dae how much of an effect you had on him; but damn it why did he have to like you so much?

        “______-ah, it is just—” and a knock was heard outside the door. Jong dae groaned in frustration and opened the door.

        “uh…” Sehun said awkwardly and Jong dae glared at the other.

        “You have 5 seconds to say why you are here…” Jong dae whispered to Sehun, so you wouldn’t hear Jong dae’s threat.

        “uhm uh…” sehun tried to form a sentence, but he was frozen from fear by seeing Jongdae’s death stare.

        “5” Jong dae started counting.

        “It is just that…”

        “4”

        “I don’t know actually but—“

        “3”

        “HYUNG!”

        “2”

        “Tao told me to come here; I don’t know why I am here!” Sehun finally blurted out of his mouth and jong dae just looked at him blankly, not really having any reaction to the answer.

        “1” Jong dae closed the door on the other member. “Those bastards…” He muttered under his breath, and you just laughed.

        “Just tell me why I am here, before there are any more disruptions you say quickly, and let out a laugh quietly. However, before Jongdae could say a word, there was another knock at the door.

        “WHAT NOW!” He yelled in aggravation.

        “Hey, did you want to eat with— oh hi ____-ah!“ Baekhyun greeted, but only got a door slammed in his face. “Okay… well then.” Baekhyun muttered to himself, feeling a bit rejected. Jong dae then sat in front of you and started talking as if there was no tomorrow.

        “_____-ah, the reason why I asked you here is because I wanted to say that I really like you and even though we are best friends I hope you don’t find my confession too weird.” Jong dae said in one breath and really fast because he didn’t want any more disturbances.

        “Jong dae…” you look at him seriously, but he just chuckled nervously and looked away from you.

        “I didn’t say anything. I mean it is just—” but he shut up when he felt a pair of lips touch his cheeks.

        “I like you too.” You reply shyly, but a huge thud ruined the romantic moment.

        “Ugh, why are you so heavy?” Kris scowled as Kai fell on top of him.

 

A/N: /hides/ this was horrible. I am so sorry =_____= I TOLD YOU I AT FLUFF. LOLOL