EXO (kris)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: Kris… hwaighting TT-TT

 

    You look at your watch for the nth time; it has already been three hours. You begin to nervously tap your foot against the tile floor of the cafe, and your heel makes an obnoxious noise as each second pass.

    You shakily grab your phone and turn the screen on. 

    No new messages

    Those words mock you, and you bite your lip; it is a habit you have when you are nervous.

    The young waiter comes up to you again, and each time he has a look of pity.

    “Would you like to order now?” he asks quietly, and he refills your glass of water.

    “No, it is okay.” you politely reject the offer, and he takes a seat that he was supposed to be in.

    “Why is such a pretty noon by herself like this?” he asks curiously, propping his arms on the table and staring at you.

    “It is nothing, don't worry over an old woman like me.” you joke, and you convert your attention back to your phone.

    There is some silence, and then you hear the chair screech against the floor creating an unattractive noise.

    “Don’t worry, it is okay.” The boy pats your back, and he walks away.

    You cover your face with your hands, it is an attempt to hide from all the weird looks people are giving you. What kind of girl sits in the same place for three hours not ordering anything? Apparently a very foolish girl.

    You start to get worried on what could possibly go wrong, he wouldn't stand you up without going you an explanation, right?

    You flip through your contacts through your phone, and you see one contact that would most definitely answer.

    A few rings pass, and you hear a voice that you were relieved to hear.

    “Yobesayo?” Suho answers in a quiet tone, and you could hear some background noise that was kind of hard to understand.

    “Ah, anneyong. Do you know if kris is with you right now?” You ask and suho only replies with a silence.

    With the silence, you could make out the background noise.

    “YAH! YOU ARE CHEATING!” you hear the voice you hate so much now.

    “AM NOT, YAH HYUNG!” this time, baekhyun’s voice was heard.

    “Can I play yet?” Sehun whined, being the spoiled maknae he is.

    Soon, there is a bunch of arguing over who gets the video console next.

    You clutch your phone until your knuckles became white, your worries were soon replaced by rage.

    “Okay, thank you. Bye, have a great day.” you hang up on suho through gritted teeth, you were going to kill that man the minute you lay your eyes on him.

 

    “Yah, who was that?” Kris asked unconsciously to suho, and sumo continuous to stare at his phone trying to process what just happened.

    “Dude, that was your girlfriend… she sounds so pissed.” suho presses the pause button on the TV, and moans of annoyance filled the room.

    “Yah, why did you do that?” Kris looks annoyingly at suho, but suho just raises an eyebrow with curiosity.

    “Dude, that was your girlfriend… she sounds pissed.” Suho repeats himself, and kris looks a bit dumbfounded for a while.

    After finally getting what the message was, kris immediately tossed the game controller to sehun.

    “GOT TO GO. BYE!” Kris sloppily threw on his shoes and coat, and trying his best to hide his handsome face so the public won’t notice them.

 

    Minutes later, you hear your doorbell ring and you sluggishly go to the door and greet who the guest is.

    “I can—“ you see Kris’s face in front of yours, and you slam the door at him.

    He begins to pound on your door but you ignore it by blasting some music through your house.

    Your neighbors start to give your boyfriend weird looks as he mercilessly hits your door billions of times.

    After a while, you hear that the noise has stopped. You took a deep breath of relief and check if he is still there.

    He wasn't and you smile to yourself, you return to your doings from before but soon your front door flies open.

    “HOLY !” you scream as you see kris smirking.

    He holds up a key in his hand and continues to smirk, “you shouldn't have given me this if you wanted to lock me out.” he dangles the spare key and puts it back in his pocket.

    You mentally face palm yourself for being such a fail, but maybe that is why you and Kris were meant to be together.

    “Ugh get out!” you yell and try to push him out but he wasn't budging the slightest bit.

    You blow out an air of frustration and stomp away from the aggravating man.

    He reluctantly follows and you don’t take a second look at him.

    You could hear his heavy footsteps hitting your hollow wood floor, and you couldn't take the presence of this man anymore.

    You chuck the closest thing from you, and aim right at his face.

    He cooly dodges it and smirks again. Either way, if he got hit by it or not, it wouldn't hurt him because it was just a pillow.

    “Woah, are you okay? Looks like someone is on that time of the month.”

    The next closest thing you throw is a remote, and you aim at his face again.

    This time, he fumbles trying to catch it and the remote just ends up falling to the ground.

    “You are so annoying!” You yell at him, and if he wasn't going to leave your own home, you will leave it yourself.

    You grab your purse and some sneakers and the next thing you know, you are out the door.

 

    Three hours has passed, and wondering around the streets has entertained yourself well. Although you felt a bit lonely.

    You open your door and you are met with a pathway of flower petals, dimmed lights, and candles littered around the living room.

    Your jaw drops as you see Kris going through so much just to do this, and it made your heart beat a little faster; either with rage or love.

    “uh, hi.” Kris awkwardly greets and rubs the back of his head.

    He grabs your hand and leads you to the dining room, where a fancy dinner is set up for you.

    “Eat, it is my apology to you.” He innocently smiles, and you want to refuse so badly. But the food smelt and looks so good, and that you haven’t eaten anything made the situation a thousand times worse.

    You sit down and Kris presents you with a full plate of pasta in front of you. Your mouth begins to salivate with one look, and in one second you are already stuffing mouthfuls all at once.

    Kris watches in admiration, and a smile was plastered on his face.

    He continues to stare at you, and you feel yourself get uncomfortable under his heavy gaze.

    “I swear, if you continue to stare at me like that I am going to stab your eyes with this fork so you aren't able to look at me anymore.” you threat, but Kris just laughs.

    “Okay, okay” he says half heartedly, but he continues to look at you.

    In less than five minutes, you were able to finish one full plate of pasta.

    “Thank you for the food.” you say coldly, and you turn to your living room.

    You sit down on your couch and pull out your phone. You weren't doing anything in particular, but you didn't know what else to do.

    Kris immediately follows suit and sits on the couch with you. He lays his head on your lap, and his long legs were bent so they wouldn't dangle over your small couch.

    “Yah, get off.” you are about to push him off of you, but he buried he grabs your hands and holds onto them.

    “Sorry for forgetting our date, promotions are really tough so the members and I were just relaxing and playing video games. I’m so sorry for forgetting, I haven't gotten a lot of sleep yet.” Kris explains wearily, and the heavy black bags under his eyes seem to drop down to his chin by now.

    “It is okay, you really shouldn’t have made dinner if you were so tired.” you softly speak and he slowly nods, his eyes were closed but he was still listening to you.

    “I had to make it up to you somehow…” he starts to trail off and you can tell how tired he was.

    You smile to yourself and gently brush the hair out of his eyes and you continue doing that.

    “Go to sleep then.” you chuckle and Kris makes your lap a comfortable pillow.

    “You really are the best.” he mutters, and you smile. You both really were meant for each other.

 

A/N: i couldn't really make it funny so this is kind of like how kris probably feels right now… idk THE FEELZ OF KRIS I CANT. For swagmachine0010 <3333