EXO (sehun)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: ehh not that fluffy. But it is fluffy as in happy ending. Is that good enough? Tell me if you need more fluff, because I can always try to write a new thing with sehun that has more fluff :P thank you BuingBuingExo12 for requesting! people, request more??? lol whatever

 

"Do I really have to go?" you beg, but your best friend jong nodded his head ferociously.

"Yes!" jong in smiles and you roll your eyes.

"Why? I don't have any benefit in it!" you defend, and jong in pouts.

"Please, i dont have a date... Just as my friend though!" jong in shyly confessed and you just let out a chuckle.

"I wonder why you don't have a date." you sarcastically mutter to yourself, but unfortunately jong in heard you and shot death glares at you.

"Also, if SM is throwing a masquerade; you should feel honored to come!" jong in teased, and you threw the closest thing at him; a pillow.

"Yah, but I don't have anything to wear to a fancy party!" you say any reason to not go. The real reason is because you don't want to see him.

"Don’t worry, I got a dress for you already." jong in calmly answered while he gently fixed his hair while looking in the mirror and smirking.

"Do you know my size?" you make up endless excuses; jong in just scoffed at the stupid question.

"We knew each other since five. Of course I do, and you are kind of fat." jong in joked and you threw another closest thing to you. This time, it was better because it was a book.

Of course, jong in had to dodge the book without any effort.

"Yah, I am kidding. Don't worry, just come. It will be fun, okay? And don't worry about him... Trust me." jong in smiles at you reassuringly, while he looks at you through the mirror.

Jong in grabs the tie on the table, and tried his best to put it on him. He fumbled trying to find a way how to use a tie.

You stand up from the bed and walk over to jong in and gently redo the mess he had around his neck. You straightened the tie and gave a sad smile. "Okay, if you say so."

 

~~~~~~~

 

"I don't feel so good about this..." you mutter in the ear next to you.

"Don’t worry, you look fine. Just wear this mask, okay?" jong in smiled while he puts an elegant white mask that matched your dress around your head, making you hide your face. You see jong in wearing a black, simple mask around him. It still easily suited him well though.

"Shall we?" he holds out his arm for you to take, you smile and look up to see him smiling as well. 

"We shall." you proudly say while linking your arm with his.

 

Jong in guided you around the whole fancy ball, while he greets you with others. You see all the other exo members in the corner of your eye, but you feel one particular pair of eyes staring at you.

"_____-ah, I need to go. Don't worry, I will be back." jong in reassured while he slipped his arm away from yours. 

You desperately hold onto his arm to try to keep him from leaving.

"Wait why? I--" you try to convince him but jong in just slightly patted your head.

"Yah don't worry. I will be back." and with that, jong slips into the crowd away from you.

You awkwardly shift your weight from one foot to the other, until you heard an announcement be heard on a stage in front of the whole room.

"ahh anneyonghasaeyo! Thank you for coming here!" shindong of super junior thanked through the microphone. "We will start with our first dance! This should be fun, right?" shindong announces with a smile, and you hear the atmosphere fill up with the sounds of strings.

Now you feel even more awkward; not only you are standing in a corner by yourself, everyone has a partner to dance with.

"Aish... Why did I have to agree with jong in?" you mentally scold yourself for your stupidity. If you thought things could get worse, it did.

"Would you like to dance?" an unforgettable voice spoke. You looked up and saw a man with a mask covering his face. You knew who he was even though you couldn't see his face. You knew it was sehun just by his voice, height, hair, gestures, and eyes.

You silently pray that he didn't recognize you, so you decided to not say a word just in case he still remembers your voice.

His hand was still outstretched for you to take, and you put your hand gently on top of his.

He pulls you closer to him, and you immediately feel yourself move to the same rhythm as sehun. As if it was meant to be.

"Hello ______-ah." sehun leans down to whisper in your ear. You slightly flinch and look up at him.

"Who is this woman you are talking about?" you try to lie, but sehun scoffs at your rhetorical question.

"You always at lying. But you really want to know how I knew?" sehun continued to whisper in your ear, and it sent chills down your back.

You didn't respond, so sehun continued to talk.

"First of all, I know how your body feels." sehun points out, and he pulls you closer to him to emphasize his point.

"Second of all, I know I am exactly one head taller than you." sehun puts his head on top of your head, making the both of you have a blush on your face.

"Third of all, I know how you always twitch your nose when I do this." he says while he put his forehead on yours, and smirks at the sight of your nose slightly twitching behind the mask.

"Last of all, I could recognize your kisses anytime." sehun whispers while looking at you deeply through the eyes.

He lent down with his lips hovering over yours, until the music stopped and applause erupted through the crowd.

You turned your cheek away from sehun and backed away. You bow formally, and you could feel your knees shaking.

"Thank you, I should get going now." you quietly excuse yourself while pushing your way out of the room.

"Wait, _____-ah!" sehun called out for you while following.

Jong in stared while sehun began chasing after you. He had champagne in one hand, and Luhan next to him.

"Awesome job, I give you a round of applause." Luhan saluted to jong in, and jong in just chuckled.

"They are such idiots sometimes. They needed my help anyway..." jongun raised his glass to Luhan. "Cheers?"

"Cheers." Luhan smiled while they both brought the glass to their lips.

 

~~~~~~

 

"yah, ____-ah wait!" sehun called out while chasing you down the stairs and outside into the back of the building.

You could hear footsteps follow behind you, and that only made you go faster.

You run outside and you could feel the cold air burn your skin. The dress you wore wasn't appropriate for the cold night, but you don't care

You stop running and pause at a garden and you sit at one of the stone benches.

You don't hear the hurried footsteps behind you anymore, and you just let it all out.

You cry with sobs coming out of you like no tomorrow. You put a fist in your mouth to try to shut yourself up, but it doesn't help that much.

What made you stop crying was the warmness that wrapped around your shoulders.

You look up and see sehun draped his blazer on you, and giving you a warmer smile.

He took off his mask and dropped it on the ground somewhere. He slowly took off your mask, revealing your red eyes.

You look away so he wouldn't see your tears, but it was too late.

He put his hand on your cheek while he gently away the tear stains on your cheeks.

Sehun pulls you into a hug, and you found yourself burying your head into the warm embrace you missed so much.

"Why did you leave me?" sehun finally asked, but you honestly don't know. Was it because you were tired of him standing you up on dates? Or was it the late nights that he would visit you? Maybe it was the way you envied ordinary dates that other couples got to have.

"You know I love you." sehun soothes into your ear, and you start to break down.

"I love you too."

 

A/N: enough fluff for you?? Lolol someone please request another band or something... Lolol I am sorry T.T

 

Subscribe, comment, upvote, or whatever ^o^