EXO (Kris)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

tumblr_inline_najnm2tmRh1sd09co.jpg

 

A/N: when I am gonna write with a love triangle with two members, I will put this oneshot under both of their names…   

      Today is the day, you swore to yourself you wouldn’t chicken out like the other million times you tried to confess.

      You close your breath and take a deep breath; you look at yourself once again in the mirror. You nod in approval with yourself and you straighten your skirt and gently run your hands through your thick black hair.

      You pull on your white converse and you grab your purse but you stop your hand to rest on top of the doorknob. Maybe you shouldn’t risk the friendship just to express your pitiful feelings.

You shake your head in protest and you carry on your plan. You walk out of your small apartment with confidence and you held your head high; you were determined to tell your feelings to your one and only best friend.

      With just eight steps out of the door, you immediately run into something solid. The force could have made you fall to the floor but two arms wrapped around your waist just in time to catch you.

      You both stare at each other for a while; mesmerized before you break the awkwardness with a cough.

      You push his chest away and you stand on your own two feet, fixing your perfectly planned outfit, “Uhm, thank you, I should go now.” You lower your head in embarrassment and you try to make a run for it, but his quick reflexes stop you.

      “Wait, if you aren’t in a rush, the least I could do is treat you for coffee for making you almost fall.” He gives a friendly smile, and you felt the blush grow on your face.

      “I really—“ you take one more look at him, and you didn’t have the heart to reject his kind looking face.

      “I guess so.” You let yourself give in and his grin gets wider with excitement.

      “I’m Henry Lau.” He holds out a hand and you gratefully accept it.

      “My name is _____-ah, but how do I know you aren’t some murderer who is trying to lure me into his white van so you could just kill me?” you raise a playful eyebrow at him and he laughs in amusement.

      “You have one wild imagination. Well, I guess you have to see to find out.” He winks and he points to his left, “well we should get going.”

 

      Hours pass at the coffee shop and you both order countless cups of caffeine so that you guys aren’t just taking up space.

      Forgetting about your nervous feelings, you crack up at his cheesy jokes. Other citizens turn their heads to glare at the source of such noise, but you and Henry ignore them while you both enjoy yourselves.

      “Well, we should get going.” Henry looks at his watch and he puts some money on the table. He grabs your hand and escorts you out.

      On instinct, you pull your hand away and stuff it in your pocket. You look up at the night sky and sigh in disappointment that your plans went down the drain, but you met quite a gentleman though. “Well I should get going, nice meeting you.” You wave but he still sticks right next to you.

      “I will walk you home.” He stubbornly states and you just nod your head in defeat; it would be useless to fight over something so petty.

 

      Your apartment was only a couple of blocks from the coffee shop you and Henry were at all day so you both got there quickly.

      As you two get closer, the better you see a tall, suspicious figure is standing outside of your door. Henry sees the same thing and he protectively pushes you behind him and cautiously walks towards it.

      His head turns around and you let out a small gasp, “Yi fan?” you and Henry say in unison and Yi Fan smiles but it immediately fades when he sees the closeness between you and Henry.

      “Thanks for walking her home.” Yi fan storms up to you both and grabs your arm to drag you away from Henry.

      “Yah!” You try to yell at yi fan but he ignores it. Henry quickly grabs onto your other arm and yi fan stops in his tracks to look back at the man in crime.

      “Let go of her.” Yi fan says through gritted teeth but Henry just tightens his grip on your forearm.

      You shake both of their clutches on you and you took a step away from them both.

      They both look at you in concern and taking this opportunity, Henry reaches for your arm again and drags you away from a shocked Yi fan.

      He pulls you to a secluded area and yi fan is about to storm up to you both, but he shouldn’t interfere in your decisions.

      “Do you like me?” Henry says bluntly and you look up with shaky eyes.

      “Yea, I guess… Even though we just met… I would like to know you more.” You confess and Henry stays silent for a second.

      “Do you like Yi fan?” you look back down to the ground in shame, not knowing how to respond. Henry took a deep breath and answers for you, “I know you do. I am something you can call a rebound for today.” Henry laughs emptily at his own joke and you just slowly nod, showing that you are listening. “I like you too _____-ah, but I don’t want my feelings to get played when I know your heart belongs to someone else.” Henry quickly leans down to peck on your cheek and you feel your face burst with red. “Go to him.” He whispers before running away as if nothing ever happened.

 

A/N: shHhHHhHhh I don’t know where I went with this. If I ever do write about kris, I wont be saying kris anymore… I am gonna write yi fan.