VIXX (leo)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: I am trying to be as fluffy as I can T___T hahaha enjoy? Lolol leo. thanks Christar18 lol i look forward to coming to south korea with you. lol jk

 

            "Happy birthday!" people came and went by taekwoon's table.

"Yah, why am I here?" you complain to taekwoon next to you, you were his best friend so of course you were there for his birthday. You just didn't think you would have to sit on the same table as him along with his VIXX members.

"Well too bad. You are all ready here." taekwoon blankly replied and he returned his attention to the guests that greeted him.

Taekwoon had made sure that you were dressed your best, because there was something special that was going to go on besides his birthday.

“Happy Birthday Taekwoon!” people kept popping out of nowhere to stop by your and VIXX’s table.

“Ahh, thank you so much.” Taekwoon would bow in respect to the people, trying to ignore you. He didn’t even look at you.

“Yah, oppa!” you used the endearment to grab his attention, and seeing him flinch confirmed that he is now paying attention. “Can you tell me at least why I am here?” you plead, but Taekwoon just faced you. There was seriousness in his eyes that you didn’t recognize, and it scared you a bit.

“______-ah, just know what I am going to do very soon is for you. Okay?” Taekwoon gazes at you straight in the eye, and you couldn’t even respond because you were so caught up on how he looked at you.

“N-Neh.” You just manage to get out of your mouth, and with that Taekwoon left you to greet the other guest at his party.

“Pst, _______-ah.” You hear a voice call you; you look over your shoulder and meet with a pair of dimples.

“Hongbin?” you react, and you see the smile in front of you get bigger.

“Anneyong, want me to tell you what is with taekwoon hyung?” Hongbin asked you, but either way, he starts talking again without you replying.

“Okay, so hyung is planning for you—“

“YAH! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? TAEKWOON NEEDS US!” hakyeon breaks into between you and Hongbin.

“Oh, hyung! I—“ Hongbin sheepishly smiles, but hakyeon rolls his eyes.

“Yah, just come here. Oh anneyong _____-ah!” hakyeon acknowledges you with a smile, and he walks away dragging hongbin behind him.

On cue, taekwoon appeared on a platform with a microphone in his hand.

“Anneyonghaseyo! Thank you for coming here to celebrate my birthday with me!” taekwoon formally greeted himself with a bow, applause continued after Taekwoon’s introduction. “So uh, well, my members and I are going to perform a song. So please listen well and closely.” he announced while looking at you the whole time, you took note of the nervousness in his voice.

You see all the VIXX members sitting on chairs in front of the whole silent crowd. Hongbin spots you sitting in the back quietly, and gives you a small wink.

Taekwoon is sitting at the piano behind the VIXX members, as he began to play a couple notes. Soon, those notes became a song.

Even if I’m not a good talker, please understand me.

I will tell you all of the truth that I’ve been keeping. Do you remember the day we first met? Your pretty lips smiled at me. After that day, I was determined that I never want to lose you from my embrace that I will go till the end. Saying I love you with words might not be enough but still I will confess to you today. I want to be with you, always from a step behind you. Don’t forget there’s a person who will protect you. After I met you, I found something to do. It is to make you smile all day, every single day. There might be times when I’m really busy but in my head, there are only thoughts of you. Saying I love you with words might not be enough but still I will confess to you today. When you tell me to cheer up, when your eyes are looking at me, those things make me exist right now I have nothing else to tell you but I love you. Thank you so much for waiting for me till the end, for looking at me without shaking. Lean on me, believe in my love. Let’s be together for always, forever. I love you, I need you. I love you, I need you. It’s only you for always, stay by my side, I’ll comfort you. Let’s love as if the world stopped like this. Thank you for being you.

        Taekwoon sings while looking at you the whole time, and you weirdly you weren't able to look away from him.

        The crowd roars with a clap of hands and all the VIXX members bow and leave the platform. Immediately, Taekwoon goes up to you and drags you to an isolated room in the building.

        He pushed you gently against the wall, and he pressed his hands on the wall behind you. He stared at you right in the eye with an unknown look in his eyes, and you had no choice but to look back since you were trapped in between him.

        “Yah, why—” you laugh nervously while brushing a piece of hair behind your ear, but you felt something warm on your lips to stop you from talking.

        You stared at Taekwoon wide eyed, while on the other hand he had his eyes squeezed shut as he kissed you. You found this feeling somehow, welcoming. You began to shut your eyes in bliss, with the strangely comfortable emotion.

        Taekwoon pulled back slowly, and he put his forehead on yours and you recognized the look in his eyes; it was love.

        He gently brushed the hair out of yours while giving you a shy smile, “I am not good with words, but I meant every thing I said when I sang to you.”

 

A/N: I am sorry. i cant imagine leo doing it like in front of a whole bunch of people directly, it is more like him to confess indirectly... lol my opinion. sorry to dissapoint :P but omg, imagine VIXX singing to you. /dies/ just btw, song lyrics are “love letter” one of my fav songs by vixx… ^o^ sorry, I am getting used to fluff T.T so sorry it is kind of bad… *scratches head awkwardly* lolol my whole request is of VIXX… well besides 2 exo. Just btw, I have the whole sehun one shot planned out! Just it might be a bit angst in the beginning :P