B.A.P (daehyun)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: omg I feel horrible not writing for you. I know I don’t have a lot of followers compared to other people, but you are all special to me /gives hugs/ haha. I am gonna try to catch up on ALL of my writing… wish me luck @_@

btw thank you exoticshawol101 for requesting ^^ i hope this is what you were thinking but if u dnt like it just tell me honestly and i will rewrite it bc it came out mehh...

 

The crowd of kids that surrounded the wall is what got your attention.

You walk over to what the huge fuss is about, and you realize the grades got put up.

Everyone noticed your presence, and they separated and made way for you as if you were some kind of god.

You squint to see your name as number one, and you smile to see a perfect hundred as your grade; the hard work really paid off.

On cue, you spot your best friend walking by in the corner of your eye.

“Yoo youngjae!” you yell, and quickly run towards to him and give a huge hug out of excitement.

“Woah, what’s with the sudden affection?” he asks, a bit surprised.

You smile and point towards the board. “The usual.” You proudly say, and he walks to the wall to get a better look at the poster of names and scores.

“Aish, no! You always get better than me.” He crumples to the floor, and rubs his temples in a stressed manner.

“Look, you are second though!” you point at his name but ignores it.

“Yah, why are you always the damn valedictorian!” he exasperates and you giggle.

“Well I study more than you.” You tease, and stick your tongue at him.

You feel a body behind you, and you literally could hear the smirk he has.

 “At least I didn’t get last.” The honey thick voice spoke, and you turn to see Daehyun’s obnoxious face.

You scrunch up your nose at seeing his careless behavior with school, and you look to see his name just hovering above the last place spot.

“You know, you should start trying more in school.” You say to Daehyun, and you turn your attention back to youngjae.

Daehyun pulls out an earphone and smacks his lips together in irritation.

“Yah, why are you even best friends with this guy?” you whisper to youngjae, and he shrugs.

“I don’t know, when you get to know him he is actually a great guy. I mean he is just being like this because of—“ youngjae yelps from the sudden kick he got in his back, and daehyun innocently looks away as if he didn’t do anything.

“I am being like this because I want to.” He finishes the sentence, and he sends death glares towards youngjae.

You give the two boys the strange looks and you just shrug off the unusual behavior. “Uhm, okay, we should go to class now, right?” you excuse yourself and leave as quickly as you can.

“I hate you so much sometimes.” Daehyun scowls at youngjae, and he leaves him and follows you.

You hear heavy footsteps quickly catch up to you, but you didn’t bother to glance to see who it is.

Once the person next to you caught up with your pace, you look over to your right. “Yah, youngjae, shouldn’t you be—oh, it’s only you.” You blankly finish off, and daehyun lets out a smile.

“Remember, we are in the same class?” Daehyun asks and you forgot that you were able to skip a grade and go a year ahead in physics.

You let out a half-heartedly nod and pay no attention after he spoke. He let out a heavy sigh; he had so much to talk about though.

 

After the torturous period, the teacher calls your name and Daehyun’s to talk after to class.

The whole class broke out in “oohs” as if you both got in something scandalous.

“So, you know you are the top of the school, right?” the teacher told you, and you nod.

“Yes, uh, sir.” You awkwardly said to keep formalities.

“And you know that Mr. Jung here is having trouble with this class.” The teacher took a quick glance at daehyun and daehyun laughs.

“You know I’m right here, there is no need to bad talk me.” Daehyun says sarcastically but no one pays attention.

“I think it is best that you would help out Mr. Jung. Tutor him into understanding the material I am teaching.” The teacher politely breaks it down, and you let out a cough of surprise.

“Me?” you almost scream in shock, but daehyun stays quiet.

“Yes, you. If Mr. Jung can get a B or higher on the next test next week, I will give you extra credit.” You feel your breath get caught in your throat and you could only think of how much the extra credit would help you.

Of course you didn’t need the extra credit, but you wanted the easy points.

Accepting the bribe, you nod your head in agreement. “Tutoring for one week can’t be that bad…” you trail off, and the teacher claps his hand in satisfaction.

“I expect a lot from you both!” he says a bit too excitedly.

 

You finally made it to the end of the day and you were anxious to go home, but a familiar figure was leaning against your locker made you suspicious.

As you got closer, you started to see daehyun’s face clearer.

“What do you want?” you ask bluntly, and daehyun brought his hand to his heart as if he was extremely hurt.

“I’m sorry, but I am just here for your tutoring lesson!” he reminds, and you smack your forehead in disbelief.

“You want to start today? Why are you so anxious to study?” you unlock your lock, and mindlessly stuff your books into your backpack while daehyun observes you.

Daehyun merely shrugs and plugs an earphone into his ear and blasts some music for himself. He shakes off your question with a question of his own, “hey, if you are going to tutor me, shouldn’t I at least have your phone number?”

You ignore him, and continue to stack books into your backpack. All the girls in the school would be dying to have daehyun’s, the busan woobin and the bad boy of the school, number.

When you didn’t respond, daehyun spots your phone in your jacket pocket.

Swifty, he pulls the device from you and you snap your head around.

“YAH!” you yell and try to snatch your phone back, but he lifted it over his head.

Daehyun sent a message to himself from your phone, and he smirks when he receives it.

He gives back your phone with an angelic smile, “here, now you have my number too.”

 

The library was your sanctuary, and sadly daehyun had entered your sacred place.

“So, should we start studying?” you pull out random textbooks and daehyun stares at the amount of books you have.

“Why do you have so many books?” he says, a bit amazed on how much you carry on a daily basis.

“The more books, the more studying, and that means the more knowledge.” You explain your simple analogy.

“How do you carry all of that, by yourself?” you shrug.

“I don’t, youngjae oppa helps me.” And daehyun clenched his jaw on instinct at the name. It is always about you and youngjae.

Around twenty minutes into the studying session, you were quite surprised on how much Daehyun already knew; honestly, he really didn’t need your help.

Some things you had to point out at him, but overall, he was in good shape.

“Hey, what are you all doing?” a voice says from behind you, and you turn around to see your best friend.

“Youngjae oppa!” you say with a bright smile, and Daehyun turns away and tries to control the burning inside of him.

“Annyeong.” Youngjae ruffles your hair and sits down beside you.

“What are you doing here?” you say now with all your attention on youngjae, and easily forgetting about Daehyun.

“I am here to study, so I can do better than you on the next test.” Youngjae teases and you roll your eyes.

“Yeah, good luck on that.” Youngjae raises an eyebrow in amusement.

“Oh, so is that a challenge?” you smirk and lightly pat his shoulder.

“It always has been, but I always win.” You provoke and youngjae pushed you away from him.

“Yah, stop being so obnoxious.” Youngjae scolds and you laugh it off.

Meanwhile you and Youngjae are in your own little world, Daehyun is mentally killing his best friend with his eyes and waiting for Youngjae to get the message.

Youngjae looks past you to see Daehyun send lasers at him, and he shudders at the cold gaze he finally received.

“Uhm, I actually need to get going. Nice seeing you!” youngjae ruffles your hair again, and takes his leave.

You watch youngjae leave, and it wasn’t until a zap on your side has brought you back to reality.

“Come on, we should get back to studying, I need an A to show my mom I am not doing horribly.” Daehyun says with a scowl fixed on his face.

You stare at him with a look of both concern and confusion, but you decide not to say anything so you don’t annoy him even further.

“Uhm, okay, let’s go back to physics then.” You slowly nod your head towards the book and he still has that ugly glare on his face.

With just a few hours in the studying session, Daehyun made you repeat the lesson multiple times.

“Aish, I still don’t get this!” Daehun continues to complain and you let out a puff of breath.

“What is there not to get?” you say a bit ticked off by now.

“Everything! You just aren’t explaining it well to me. Repeat the whole lesson again!” you rub your temples together in a stressed manner and you couldn’t take it anymore.

You stand up and start collecting your books and stuffing it in your backpack; you didn’t need that extra credit anyways.

“W-where do you think you are going?” Daehyun stutters in shock and you let out another annoyed sigh.

“Apparently I can’t teach anything with that dense head of yours, I will just call youngjae oppa and tell him to help you. You both are best friends and maybe he can teach better than me.” You mutter. Before you could stuff your last notebook in your backpack, you feel a strong grip on your wrist pulling you away.

“YAH!” you yell, but get shushed immediately by the librarian.

Daehyun pulls you into the nearest closet and pushes your back towards the wall. His hands are placed next to your head, and you are trapped within his arms.

You shrink away from the angry look he has, afraid that he would hurt you.

“Why are you—“ you try to say but he talks over you.

“You really annoy me. Why do you call youngjae ‘oppa’ when he is the same age as you, and I am a year older than you? Why do you pay more attention to youngjae when I am clearly here for you? Why do you always talk to youngjae when I have a lot more to say to you? Why do you do this to me?” He begins to rant, “How do you think I feel every time I try to get your attention, you always give it to youngjae? The only way is to get bad grades to get your attention,” and he just starts to ramble on about random things you can’t comprehend.

For once you were thinking hard and went with your instincts, and you went on the tips of your toes and crash your lips on top of his.

Sure, you were giving your first kiss to the ‘handsome bad boy’ of the school, but you didn’t care.

You pull away, which daehyun didn’t approve because he still had his eyes closed and leaned in closer to have more.

You place your forehead on his to stop him, and you let out a half smile, “that is probably the stupidest way to get a girl by the way.”

 

A/N: OMG I SUASDFASD;FH I dnt think this went as well as I thought… (._.) if this isn’t what you were thinking, please just tell me and I will rewrite it. I had a lot of ideas but I chose this bc… come on I love daehyun as a bad boy. Okay yep I need help im sorry lol.

btw i am thinking of revamping this whole thing. lol what do you think?