EXO (suho)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: lol request from tumblr 

      You sit at the edge of your bed and continue to stare at your results.

      Hoards of boxes lay beside you, and when the results came out positive, you never believed it.

      Your boyfriend stayed at the dorms because he was doing exo promotions, so you were able to easily hide this from him.

      You officially went to the doctor to see if it is true, and the actual proof of being pregnant lay before you.trans.gif

      It wasn’t like you didn’t want kids; in fact, you love them. It was that you believed your boyfriend would have been disappointed in you.

      “Are you sure you are okay by yourself” your boyfriend stood by the entrance to the bedroom, and leaned against the doorframe.

      You quickly kicked the boxes underneath your bed and crumple the letter in your hand.

      “Ah, suho oppa, I didn’t know you were going to come home now. You should have texted me.” You awkwardly laugh it off, and he raises a suspicious eyebrow at you.

      “What were you doing before?” he asked, motioning to what you just did five seconds ago.

      “Ah that?” you were trying to think of a stupid excuse. “The room is just, really messy! So, I don’t want you to see all this trash, you know, because, yeah…” you horribly explained, and suho let out a laugh that made you feel a hundred times better.

      “I am going to really miss you.” He whispered and gently patted your head.

      “Why are you here though? You should have told me, I could have planned something for us to do.” You tried to change the subject, but of course the conversation had to go back to his departure.

      “About that… the tour got pushed to an earlier date, so I am actually leaving in a couple of hours. I just wanted to say goodbye.” He spoke softly, and you can tell he was pretty upset about that

      You put on a smile and held his hand, “don’t worry, it will only be three months. Gosh, it isn’t like we wont see each other for three years!” you try to joke, but suho wasn’t buying it.

      “Yea, but I don’t want to leave you.” He brought your hand to his lips and soothingly gave a kiss. You let a smile slip through, and you both try to savor the moment.

      Sadly, the moment only lasted three seconds. Suho’s cell phone broke the sweet silence, and suho quickly checked the collar ID.

      “Shoot, it is manager hyung.” Suho silently cursed under his breath, and slid the green button to accept the call.

      “Yobesayo?” Suho said formally, and you hear him just reply with short responses.

      The phone call quickly ends, and he turns around to you again.

      If it was possible, he probably just aged ten years in that three-minute phone call.

      “I actually have to go now because they are outside right now, I am so sorry.” He had a stressed look on his face, and you felt so bad that he had you to worry about as well.

      “Ah, don’t worry. Have a safe flight!” you said as sweetly as you could.

      He smiled and leaned in for a goodbye kiss on your forehead. His lips lingered there for a while, until he started to travel down to find your lips.

      He intensely stole a kiss from you, and you had to slightly push him in order for him to stop.

      “Your manager is waiting, you should go.” You mutter, but he ignores what you said.

      “I will miss you.” He tried to steal another kiss, but you turned away.

      “Yah, it will only be three months. We can always video call and text, okay? You make it as if you will never see me again!” you tease, and he lets out a sigh.

      “I guess,” he sounded deflated. You jokingly poke cheek in an attempt to cheer him up.

      “Yah, look happy. You are doing what you love with the people you love.” But he shakes his head at your false statement.

      “You won’t be there though.” He slightly pouts and you click your tongue.

      “It is only three months, you need to get going. Your manager hyung is waiting.” You slightly push him away from you so he won’t cling onto you any further.

      “I love you.”

      “I love you too.”

 

 

      You bit your fingers nervously; it has always been a bad habit of yours.

      You lay at the doctor’s office, and you feel her rub the device over the cool gel on your stomach. You feel yourself get bigger, and you hated feeling so self-conscious.

      The concentrated look on your doctor’s face made you feel a bit anxious, and the fact that she wasn’t saying anything didn’t help.

      She put all of her focus on that small screen, and to you it was just a bunch of shapes formed together. But you know those shapes made out a baby.

      “Do you see that?” your doctor finally speaks out, and you squint your eyes into the screen.

      “Uhm, my baby?” you answer, afraid to get such a simple question wrong.

      She cracks a smile and you feel yourself get a bit more nervous, “not just a baby; two babies.” She says in a congratulating tone and you take a few seconds to take it in.

      There isn’t just one living being that is inside of you at the moment; there are two living beings. Two life forms you are fully responsible for.

      “Oh my god.” Was all you whispered and she points at the screen.

      “See there is h—“ she stops midway, “Should I say the genders?” she seems more eager than you, and you still feel shell-shocked.

      “Uh, no thank you. I want a surprise.” You assure and she hands you a file.

      “Here, if you ever change your mind, the results are in here.” She hands the file to you, and you feel even more burdened.

      “Ah thank you.” You graciously accept it and you pull your shirt. The only thing you can think of is if your boyfriend was with you.

      People say that being pregnant is probably one of the most torturous nine months a woman could face, but the pain is always worth it.

      For you, that pain has to be doubled; twice the morning sickness, twice the crazy hormones, twice the mood swings, twice the abnormal cravings, and twice the size.

      You stare yourself down at the mirror, and you feel your self-confidence going down exponentially each second.

      Tears formed at your eyes, and you couldn’t help but think of how horrible you looked and suho would hate looking at you.

      You angrily wipe at your tears and stamped your foot in frustration; you really hated these hormones.

      In the reflection of the mirror, you see your lonely calendar on the back wall; the calendar hasn’t been changed since the day suho left.

      You turn away from your monstrous reflection in the mirror and you decide to update yourself at least.

      You rip the three months out until the current month; and that is when you see that either exciting or terrible red circle that surrounded the date today.

      Arrival at 12 ^^ was written in your hand writing, and you frantically look at your watch; 11:49

      You felt yourself go in a blank state of mind, and all at once, the anxiety came.

      “What am I going to do? Should I? No, wait, he is going to be here any minute, shoot, how do I tell him?” you frantically screamed under your breath, and you look down at your stomach. You don’t have to tell him anything, all he has to do is see your stomach and he will dash out the front door.

      You look around at the trashed place called your home, and you decide to at least clean up first.

      Old food wrappers and dirty clothes thrown on the floor were littered everywhere. You quickly grab your garbage and put it in a bag and you bundle your clothes in a blob and chuck it at an even bigger pile of clothes that was hiding your hamper at the bottom; tomorrow is definitely laundry day.

      You run around in an attempt for the house to look presentable, and when you were finally satisfied with it, you look down at your clothes and you look like a bum that has been taking drugs for five years.

      You shriek at your appearance when you see yourself in the mirror; you looked a lot worse than you thought.

      You grab the little clean clothes you have, and throw them on yourself. You pull your hair into a bun and you lightly layer yourself with make up so suho won’t have to see your bloated face.

      The shrilling of your doorbell rang through your house, and you jumped at the sudden noise.

      “COMING!” you scream, and you run to the front door.

      You pull open your door half open, so the guest can’t see the bottom half of you.

      “Oppa!” you greet and you see suho smiling.

      “Anneyong, can I come in?” he slightly pushes the door, but you wouldn’t budge.

      “Uhm, actually, my house is really messy so…” you lamely excuse.

      “Yah, I haven’t seen you for three months. Can’t I just show my affection to my girlfriend? At least hig and kiss her? I am literally dying now because you are right in front of me but you won’t let me in!” suho whines and you feel yourself giving in.

“It is really messy though! I don’t want you to come home to a messy house!” you keep going with your lie and suho gives you a look saying ‘you seriously think I believe that’

      “What are you hiding?” his leader skills kicks in, and you bit your lip.

      “Nothing, I am just, you know, like.” You try to think of another excuse but he pushed the door harder and he let himself in.

      You quickly hid your face in embarrassment, hoping that would be enough so he wouldn’t see you.

      There was a long silence, and you can feel a heavy stare at you.

      “Honey, I can still see you.” He jokes and he walks closer to you.

      You hide yourself further in your hands and he laughs, he pulls you towards him and hugged you gently as if he was afraid to break you.

      “Don’t look, I look ugly.” You say, muffled through your hands. Suho laughs and brings your hands away from your face.

      “Yah, don’t say lies like that.” He scolds, and you feel more eyes to get wet; you were so done with these hormones. “Are you crying, are you okay?” suho asks in concern and he delicately wipes the tears away from your face.

      You try to form a sentence, but you feel nothing leave your throat.

      “Don’t cry…” he whispers in your ear, and rubs your back in a soothingly manner.

      More silence filled the air, and again, suho decides to break it.

      “You know, now that means you are forever stuck with me.” You quietly say and you slide your lips into a pout. He lets out a small chuckle and leans back; he slowly kisses your tears away and places his forehead on yours.

“Now that you have to always be with me, why don’t we get married?”