BIGBANG (seungri)

one shots, scenarios and drabbles

A/N: the recent updates I have were from requests on my tumblr~

 

“Oppa, I think it would be better like this.” you rearrange the decoration and jiyong helps you too.

    “Really? I think it should be like this.” Jiyong recommends but you shrug.

    “I am sure you know more than me on what looks better.” You crinkle your nose and he laughs and ruffles your hair.

    “It doesn't matter, your boyfriend would love it.” Jiyong laughs.

    On cue, you get a call from him.

    “What should I do?” you ask frantically to Jiyong, and he stares at the collar ID with wide eyes.

    “Don’t answer! It will ruin the surprise!” jiyong quickly slides the red button on your phone.

    “Oppa, I feel horrible though!” you whine and he shakes his head.

    “Don’t worry, he will understand next week when it is his birthday!” Jiyong pats your head reassuringly, and you nod.

 

    Seungri clutches his phone as he stands outside watching his hyung and you. He called to see what is going on, but he sees how you and him decline it. It is as if you both are keeping a huge secret from him.

    He couldn’t take it anymore and he raids into the restaurant.

    “What are you doing?” Seungri asks with a deadly tone and you look at Jiyong beside you.

    “…” you mutter under your breath, “Seunghyun-ah, it isn't what it is. Let—“ you try to explain but he grabs onto your arm and drags you out the place like a rag doll.

    “YAH! OPPA!” you yell as he pushes you into his car. He completely ignores you and he slides into the driver seat.

    He quickly starts the ignition and drives full speed ahead.

    “SLOW DOWN! YOU ARE GOING TO KILL US!” you nag but that just makes him press the gas pedal even further. His clutch around the driver wheel made you worry if he would break it. His eyes was only focused on the road, and his heavy breathing indicated he was more than pissed off.

    The minute you got to his apartment, he left you in the car and made his way into his home.

    You sigh and you slide yourself out of his car. You try to catch up to him but his fast pace wouldn't let you.

    He opens his door and he almost slams in into your face, but luckily you caught it and let yourself in the apartment.

    “Yah, oppa, it isn’t—“ you try to grab his shoulder but he shrugs you off.

    “Don’t touch me.” he scowls and he continues to ignore you.

    “LEE SEUNGHYUN! LISTEN TO ME! IT ISN’T WHAT IT IS!” you yell but he carries on ignoring you.

    You let out a frustrated grunt and you take off your shoe and chuck it at him.

    “YAH!” he yells and rubs the back of his head and you ran to retrieve your shoe again.

    “GOD DAMN IT. CAN’T YOU TRUST ME AND BELIEVE ME WHEN I SAY IT ISN’T WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?” you yell at his face and he scoffs.

    “Then what is it? Huh? Because it totally doesn't look like you are cheating on me with my hyung!” he retorts back sarcastically and you face palm yourself.

    “Stop acting so immature! He was just helping me!” and he laughs.

    “Helping you with what? Helping you be a good girlfriend? Because last time I checked, girlfriends are supposed to be with their boyfriends and not all lovey-dovey with another guy.” and he has gone too far.

    “WHY DO YOU ALWAYS OVER REACT LIKE THIS?” you scream in disbelief and this time, you turn your back on him. You throw on your shoes and you can hear Seungri yelling from the kitchen.

    “You can go back to your other boyfriend now, Jiyong hyun would love some company.” and you slam the door shut.

 

    A few hours later, Seungri receives a call from jiyong.

    “Aren’t you supposed to be with ______-ah now?” is the first thing seungri says.

    “Yah, stop being a childish bastard and apologize to ______-ah!” jiyong scolds.

    “Why would I do that?” and Jiyong let out an annoyed sigh.

    “CAN’T YOU SEE? YOUR. GIRLFRIEND. ISN’T. CHEATING. ON. YOU. SHE. WAS. FRGGIN. SETTING. UP. YOUR. SURPRISE. PARTY. FOR. YOUR. DAMN. BIRTHDAY. NEXT WEEK!” Jiyong pronounces each word sepeartely, making sure Seungri could get the message through that thick head.

    Seungri blinks a few times and he felt like the stupidest person alive.

    “Hyung, I gotta go.” Seungri quickly hangs up and grabs his wallet and jacket.

 

    Pounding is at your door and you see who can be the person.

    “_____-ah I—“ you wouldn't let him explain if he wouldn't let you explain. You slam the door but Seungri is so much faster than you.

    He sticks his foot in between the door and he peeked through the door.

    “Let me in, please?” he begs but you try to close the door on his foot now.

    He pushes on the door and he just lets himself in. He gets down on his knees and holds your hands in forgiveness.

    “I am so sorry I didn't listen to you. I didn't mean to be a bastard like that, please forgive me.” he holds his head down and is prepared for a scolding from you.

    Instead of a scolding, you just laugh and take your hand away from him.

    “Yah, stop making such a big scene.” you tease, but it looks like he is still guilty.

    Seungri pulls a huge white teddy bear and flowers that were magically behind him, and he knelt on his knee again.

    He presents the gifts to you, and urges for you to accept them.

    “I am so sorry, I really know why you were with Jiyong hyung. I was so careless and I never realized how much you did for me and—“ he blabbers on, but you immediately cut him off.

    “It is okay, trust me. Calm down.” you laugh and it looks as if a huge weight has been lifted from his shoulders. He dropped the presents on the floor and wrapped you in his arms.

    “This is why I love you.” he whispers and you giggle.

    “You are so stupid sometimes.”